Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beryl15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Superbbb update...
Viren realised his mistake and Virika talked things out...
Loved how Virika confessed that both are eachother's priority along with Zaaine...
Loved Zaaine Aww<3 ..He loves his parents a lot and is such a loving child...😊
Princyptl thumbnail
OMGGG1 Zaaine got hurt! :(( :((

First Viren Jeevika fought then Zaaine got hurt! Btw at the end everything is fine btw Zaaine is in lil pain! :)

Im happy that Viren nd Jeevika arent those couples who emphasize their fight way too much! It was a mature couple fight!

I really like the understanding between Jeevika and Viren <3

I was visualizing everything when I was reading nd I was what if this was the actual storyline of EHMMBH nd a huge smile crept on my face! :)) <3

I love yuh nd yur Updates!
A huge huge tight hug! XOXO! :*
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Update..! like Zaeini...but felt bad for zaeini stiches r bad...n very painful..their fight is over which is great...Thnks for the PM~!
PEACE4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow excellent update as usual. Zaaine getting hurt was sad.I'm glad virika worked out their problems. You also postponed the school part which I thought was interesting. I'm sure you have some twist up your sleeve but anyways we will see soon.
Keep writing and update soon!!!
karankrysle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haww! Stiches? πŸ˜²
Poor Zainee! πŸ˜­
Feeling sooo bad for Jeevika! First the fight wid Viren and then ssoo much wid Zainee! πŸ˜­
Anywayy!
The end ws superb! i cud totally imagine all dat happening!
awesum update as usual and continue asap! Eagerly waiting! πŸ˜Š
virika4eva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update as usual...
thnx for the pm
Edited by virika4eva - 11 years ago
Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awweee sooo cute ending ... it was an awesome update ... aaah thank god virika's fight gt over but poor zaanie ... it was my today's treat thanks KAYS... pls tell me ur real name its really weird calling KAYS ... n thanks fr the pm
Sameeha.Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
It was a nice update.
aww little Zaine got hurt.
cont soon😊😊
vijika thumbnail
IT was superb amazing and marvelous...loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

poor my baby zainee he got hurt😭😭😭😭😭...hope be becomes like before playful and cute soonπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

i loved the way zainne said pinky promise that was too good and adorable...he was being so cute at that timeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

thankGod everything is okay between viren and jeevika and loved the way viren realised his mistake that what he said was true but his way of saying was wrong...and the way he sorted everything between him and jeevika...loved that part and even they said I LOVE YOU to each other and Jeevika said I LOVE YOU MOREπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ that was tooo cuteeeπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
so in short loved the update and it was awesome and amazing as usual so this for u πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

please continuee sooonnn😭
😭
lastly thank you for the pm
🀑
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Saba_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb updates and virika's misunderstanding was finished all because of little hero zainee awww zainee was so sweet