Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Precap:

Freddy Sir reads out some names of couples that got married through MANGAL MARRIAGE BUREAU (the very place where ACP sir is doing job) !

DCP orders to raid there !

some girls got kidnapped !

DCP aiming gun at ACP Sir...😲 teri maut lagta he mere hi hathon likhi he !.. 😲
n fires... n nothing is shown next !😲
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

ufff...this is really irritating...they r showing that old promo till now ðŸ˜”

seems that whole series ll follow the same torturing Promo !
as IMO no more KHOONI STORIES ll b there juz to focus on this Marriage Racket Case !

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who loves ACP sir cant tolerate DCP & i m surprised that how Singh sir agree to do this negative character becoz no one can tolerate DCP at all but everyone love & respect Singh sir a lot...its very difficult situation for the fans 😔
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Singh saab is definitely better off behind the camera. To be frank I am not a fan of his acting. Why does DCP have to be a negative character? Strict, ok...but not someone who is against the interests of safeguarding law. Why should he bring a guy like Digvijay in the position of ACP? In Faceoff, they brought in RK as Prithviraj...but as a cop, Prithviraj was good. He was the one who almost caught Nakul and chased him till the giant wheel where ACP Pradyuman shot him. I have no complaints with Prithviraj as a cop, except that he tried to act too smart with duo...being younger to both of them and all.

I was ok with someone whom duo aren't happy to work with because they can't accept anyone else as ACP, but the guy who's ACP has to be good...this guy is as bad as HD of AC series...they can't place a guy like him in the respectable position of ACP. 😒
Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Exactly my point is the same...

Why DCP is against ACP ? Why DCP is behaving like this way ?? why he becomes negative ?? Strict and negative r not synonymous at all...DIG Samsher was strict but not at all negative like dcp though DIG does not like ACP...
But whats the sense of Digvijay ??? how can he be ACP ?? I am also okay with Prithviraj...he was a good cop but look at this man...here he looks more a joker...i think joker is also good than him...
I am totally irritated...
Edited by debasree04 - 11 years ago
visrom thumbnail
They could have used this theme in a much better way...

ACP forced to resign or suspended because what he did is wrong as per official protocol yet morally and ethically correct.

They should have brought in a good actor as ACP for a few episodes...someone who is competent and as good as ACP Pradyuman... an elderly senior actor. Duo could be shown as initially reluctant to work with him...but later the new ACP does manage to win their respect...

Later ACP Pradyuman manages to clear his name, comes back and is reinstated as ACP of CID. The new ACP leaves, people bid him a nice goodbye saying it was nice to work with him and we as fans have nice memories of the few episodes we had with the new ACP.

But FW can't even think on these terms. They just know one thing...emotional athyachar...and of late shedding buckets of tears. 😡

Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Exactly...they cant think normally...😆

If its in early 2000 it may be possible but now more than impossible such sensible story / series from FW writers
debasree04 thumbnail
Anyway...now i m leaving...
Lets see...what will happen tonight...Will give review tomorrow ðŸ˜Š
visrom thumbnail
That scene in ACP's house yesterday still worries me a lot...
I liked the way duo spoke to him...it was so sweet...but I don't want that situation to arise...
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

That scene in ACP's house yesterday still worries me a lot...

I liked the way duo spoke to him...it was so sweet...but I don't want that situation to arise...

Yeah same here i was in tension to whom he was talking...at first think duo...then duo came so it may be someone else...who can be...Salunkhe sir ?? Fredyy sir or someone else ??

Duo r really very sweet with ACP sir but ACP sir telling lie

Chalo dekhte hein kya hoga aaj...