Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Maam Vissy... Your point was that ACP Leaving will Not at all be Connected to the marriages...
but It was connected to the Marriage... The whole Grahaan series Was...loopholes and Stuff wasnt The point then... it Was will 1st case..ie Marriage Case be related To acp leaving 😛 you Were very confidant that 2nd Episode Ppl will not Even remember marriage Case
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes...what's the connection between acp leaving and marriage case???? Why did acp leave and when???

The flashback scene shows acp standing outside when the blast happened. Then how did the camera in grahan1 catch acp inside the Godown and running away just before the blast??? That footage was the reason behind his resignation.

If there is no explanation for this, there its no explanation for acp resigning as well. He could have openly told duo and his boss that he is going undercover to catch the marriage bureau scam. There was no big reason not to tell them this. It's too silly.

My point remains the same. I am not sure if you have watched it. Why and how acp left before the blast and at what point is not explained. It is conflicting with what was shown in episode 1. I am not changing my dp.Edited by visrom - 11 years ago