Chapter Two- Pg30

Chapter Three- Pg41

Chapter Four- Pg48

Chapter Five- Pg63

Chapter Six- Pg71

Chapter Seven- Pg80

Chapter Eight- Pg91

Chapter Nine- Pg103

For those who aren't in my Buddy-List and want PM for this SS then please send buddy-request to me. I'll PM you for future updates. 😳

Love,

Aashi. ❤️

LINK TO NEXT THREAD- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3745425

Edited by whiterose29 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Prologue

"Please take her away from me… I can't see…. Her here…. I… don't want to see her here…"

Anjali screamed in a tearful tone, trying to move away herself from the little new born baby, who was her daughter. She looked at the new born with disgust in her eyes, and tried her best not to face her, as she reminded her of her sinister husband-Shyam. The entire family stood in the room, their faces covered with shocked expressions, but Khushi gathered courage and moved forward to take the little girl in her hands. Arnav tried to calm down his sister, but in vain.

"Khushi Ji… Please take her… away from here… I can't see her…"

Anjali repeated the same thing again and again, much to the family's shock. Arnav gestured Khushi to walk out of the room with the baby, while Nani and others left too, thinking that only Arnav could handle Anjali at this moment, when she was completely broken after coming face to face with the true face of her husband.

"Di please… Calm down.." Arnav offered her a glass of water, to which she denied and looked away. "What… has that girl done to you? What's the mistake of that new born, that you're… Not even… ready to look at her now?"

Arnav questioned after taking a deep breathe, looking at Anjali for answers. But all she could do was to think about Shyam, the one whom she loved more than her own life and he cheated on her, on her entire family! She felt herself a fool that she could never realize the true intentions of her husband and instead loved him blindly. She could think nothing else.

"Till yesterday, you didn't let go of her so easily… And now, all of a sudden you want to send her away from you…?"

"Because she reminds me of that sinister…" Anjali replied in a low but angry tone, as she recalled the moment when Shyam's truth came in front of her, "I hate him Chhotey… And this girl… She is his child… Not mine…"

Arnav was almost astonished to hear this from his sister. Anjali, who was extremely happy to know about her pregnancy, who couldn't wait any longer for her new born to open his eyes, who promised to give all the happiness to her child was now saying this! But somehow he had to believe, as he knew the reason behind it.

"She has that Shyam's filthy blood running in her veins… She can't be my daughter… I won't… accept her.. Never…. I… Can't bear her… In front of my eyes…"

"Di…"

"I don't want to see her here Chhotey… Please keep her away from me.. And you all too stay away from her… Please…"

"Ok… Ok fine Di… But please don't panic…"

Arnav said, as he wiped her tears and tried to calm down her. He felt the situation slipping away from his hands as Anjali panicked, repeatedly saying the same thing to let her stay away from the baby.

He had somehow given her sleeping pill and made her sleep, though he knew she couldn't. Arnav stayed there for some time, and to his surprise, his sister went into a deep sleep, as if she had nothing to think about, nothing to worry about.

Taking a deep breathe, he walked out of her room.

Arnav came in his room silently, and closing the door behind, he turned, only to see his wife sitting on the recliner with the little girl in her arms. She had already went into a deep sleep, but Khushi was awake, her eyes were teary, thinking about whatever had been happening in the household.

"Khushi…"

She came out of her thoughts and stood up, when Arnav called out her name in a broken voice. Slowly putting the baby on the bed, she walked towards him and hugged him tightly, letting her tears fall through her cheeks. He too put his arms around her, burying his face deep into her neck, as if he badly needed her. And that was the fact indeed! He found solace only with his wife.

"How is Di Arnav Ji…?" Khushi tried controlling her tears, breaking the hug after a moment.

"She hates her own child Khushi… She hates this girl…"

Arnav replied in the same tone, while she was taken aback to hear this. Khushi silently listened to him, as he spoke about whatever Anjali said to him few minutes ago. How she disliked the child, why did she not wish to accept her. None of them could believe that even before leaving, that Shyam had indirectly developed the feeling of hatred in Anjali towards her own child. Khushi was extremely sorry to know this, and looked at the sleeping baby on bed with narrowed eyes, thinking that why would the innocent soul suffer because of her father's evil deeds.

"You tell me Khushi… What should I do? I can't… see my Di… in such a terrible condition.." Arnav cried.

"I know we can't do anything right now… we don't have the situation in our hands… But, atleast we should stay strong in front of Di…"

She replied out of concern, when both of them heard the baby wake up from her sleep and crying. Khushi immediately ran towards the bed and took the baby in her arms, slowly moving to and fro to again send her in a deep sleep.

"Let's leave everything on time Arnav Ji… I'm sure that Di will overcome these days… Though it's difficult… but she will."

"But Khushi…"

"You please don't worry… I'll take care of the baby, until Di willingly accepts her again…"

Khushi's reply made him a bit relieved and placing a gentle kiss on her forehead, Arnav left the room, with a still disturbed mind. She remained in the room itself, putting the child to sleep.

The RaizadaMansion was silent these days. But this was a weird kind of silence, which depicted their sadness and grief over whatever has been happening since past few days. Their son-in-law had broke their trusts, cheated on Anjali, had dirty intentions about Khushi, and always had his eye on their wealth and property. Infact, he never loved his wife. He always took her for granted, and married her for the property actually. But since the family members never realized his truth, they loved and respected him immensely.

This happy family was celebrating Payal's pregnancy and Anjali's new born child, when Shyam's truth came in front of everyone, and that single reason snatched away their all happiness and joy. For Anjali, it seemed as if her entire life was destroyed during the happiest days. She could never even think about Shyam cheating on her in her dreams!

"I'm sorry to say Mr. Raizada that you're sister is in high depression."

Doctor Mitra informed Arnav, as she came out of Anjali's room after a long check-up. Other family members stood behind Arnav, who were not shocked, but upset at her condition, because they all somehow knew that after whatever had happened, Anjali's depression was not at all a shocking thing. But for Arnav, this was really astonishing. He wasn't expecting his sister to suffer through such a state of mind after she was freed of her creep husband. But that was her fate!

"Her condition tells that she's going through a tough time… You all should be strong in front of her… Try to keep her happy, try to light up the atmosphere of the house… Take her out somewhere. But please don't make her remember about whatever makes her upset. Or else her condition will become worse than now…"

The Doctor could advice this to the entire family, and gave a slip of medicines recommended for Anjali. Akash went out of the house to bring the medicines, while rest others strictly decided not to talk about Shyam or the baby in front of Anjali. Her state was already worse than few days before, and now, they couldn't take any risk further.

Everyone needed to understand that it was a high time to bring some happiness in the house, as they all deserved to be happy, instead of being upset because of Shyam.

"How about organizing a Shanti-Havan Chhotey?"

Arnav almost choked at the suggestion of Nani, as he joined everyone on the breakfast table, where all were discussing several ways to lower down the stress in the atmosphere of their house.

"I have no interest in such stuffs Nani." He rolled his eyes.

"I think it's a nice idea!" Khushi smiled cheekily, but when she saw Arnav giving her a stern look, her lips curved into a frown.

"Don't give her the angry look Chhotey, it's my idea!" Nani caught him, while Khushi smiled to herself, "And I was thinking that we could have the naming ceremony of the baby on the same day as well…"

"That will be great idea Sasuma…" Manorama smiled widely, thinking about how joy-filled would that day be!

"But how's that possible?" Arnav interrupted, "Ok I agree that Di would love to sit in that Hawan, but how do you expect her to attend the naming ceremony?"

"Arnav Ji is right Nani Ji… We all know that Di doesn't even likes anyone of us being around the baby… So how…"

"Khushi bitiya, I've kept my idea in front of you all after a careful thinking!" Nani smiled, "Doctor has advised us to give enough rest to Anjali bitiya.. So once the Shanti-Havan is finished, we can organize the Naming Ceremony of the child."

"This is actually a nice idea Dadi…" Akash smiled.

"Yes, finally we'll get a sweet name for the sweet baby… I'm tired of referring to her as baby baby!" NK scratched his head, making everyone on the breakfast table looking at him in an amused way.

"So everything is final now… We should get into the preparations from today itself!"

Nani Ji said and then dismissed herself from the hall, while rest others too went for their respective works. Arnav felt a bit satisfied, thinking that maybe Nani's suggestion would bring a smile on his sister's face. But he himself was unknown of the fact that his life would drastically change in few days, so did Khushi.

Likes & Comments Pileej! 😳

Love,

Aashi. ❤️

Edited by whiterose29 - 11 years ago
..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally Aashi!
Itne din baad!!!😆

*EDITED*
SEE??? I told you to continue!!! People loved it...I'm AWESOME.
And you're AWESOME too..cuz you're writing it.😆

Loved the way you have maintained the mystery element about why they'll get separated.
Loved the prologue Aashi :)

So sad...to know that while both pregnancies are welcomed in the house...due to the heart-breaking actions of one man...it drove one of them to hate her own child. Really sad.

Wonder what plan Nani comes up with to keep both events on the same day? 
No thanks for the pm cuz I didn't get one!! *sticks tongue out*😆

Edited by raomedhz - 11 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
Bhery interesting! 😃
Now I want to know what will happen next! Update soonwa! 😳
Hope we get to see romantic sceneswa between Arshi ☺️
I loved it! 
Edited by Ipkknd_ArHi - 11 years ago
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7