Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I loved this OS... I normally like those OS's which have connection to real swaron!!!
Abandoned corridor is one intense showdown between swaron and I liked how story went from their ...I Loved both of their POV's ... But I just wanted to get swayam one thing clear that sharon was not materialstic..it just when she got gifts she thought the person knew her taste!!! even the smiley ball the secrete admirer sent was not expensive but still it meant lot to her... even after one year swayam thought she was materialistic 😲..i know he loves her, but wanted him to get clear on that thing 😊

I loved how sharon over the year changed... and how she confessed 😳 ..swayam as always a rockstar lover who never stopped loving her even the chances of her resiprocation was so bleak !😳
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago
Lassi_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful os..
Swaron's pov after d adonded corridor scene was nicely penned down

Edited by lassipriya - 11 years ago
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it is an awesome OS... the abandoned corridor scene it always has special place in my heart because after that scene i became die hard fan of swaron...
pratik54000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well...finally the much awaited OS from mihika is here...I have just finished reading the OS and I can say that it was really very nice and took me to another world.

now its really super fine but what exactly i felt on this one, i need some time to find correct words to express my experience while reading this one...

Pratik...

Now Coming back to the point I just want to say that I am just pleased to read this one. I know that you are something like 15-16 years old barely but kid you have picked up the correct emotions at correct point...

You are very smart when it comes to presenting the what you have written because you have said that its a lame OS so from the start people expect it to be lame but when we finish reading it, I don't know what is the right word for this but we feel so happy that wow actually this is a way better angle to about the SwaRon confession.

Can you just tell me from where did such Idea stroke your mind that something like this can be fit into SwaRon... but I just loved this emotional yet so real touch to this story.

A matured story in true sense...because both of them are in complex state of mind. But yet both of their's mind are thinking exect opposite to each other's mind. But what is more interesting is both of them were waiting for an opportunity to talk. At one side realisations were dawning up on sharon and at other side we have swayam who is still fighitng to make his mind accept that possibly nothing more can happen which he is desperatly waiting for.

Now one more thing is very nice in this OS is that it was devided in two POV's very equally yet very effectively...it seemed like both of them are telling their journy to us which was very new to read for me at list... I cannot say about others because here we have some genuine experts who read many works on SwaRon and are considered as best when it comes to expressing their opinion so hold this one strictly to my POV on your OS its not in general as I am not an expert that can speak on behalf of all SwaRonions...

Ya and than this extremly beautifully created situation just glued me up to read this story and actually i didnot want this story to end it was that good when I reached Sharon's POV.

You know what was smart thing in this OS that you hold Swayam's POV upto the time till he was alone in the corridor and what a nicely vouched out emotional POV it was. I could feel his anxiousness to know why it was not possible for them to be together. And a real fight between his mind and heart who opined like one was convincing him to accept that she was a materialistic person and only cared about herself and her repo, but wait here comes his heart and says that no its ego that is not allowing her to express that she is also feels the same as he does. It was just superbly done, I don't know if anybody could have done this thing better than even the best out here. And than poor guy was still searching for answers that why he is still waiting for her and why one ray of hope strikes his heart and his desires alive again. superb. Swayam part was steeler.

Than came the part that really made us believe that something are meant to be. Sharon's detailed POV was a delight to read seriously. The way her realisations came was just awesomely penned down. But what was really touching to me was how she cursed herself for being the jerk that she was when she refused to accept his feelings. And now she is here realising that may be she has just shamefully done harm to her own feelings because she knew nobody would loose such pure loving heart which was ready to surrender itself to you at any cost. And she knew after what she had done there was no second chance for her to win back what she had foolishly lost but wait as they say when your heart starts to speak you just become helpless and end up doing what your mind will never allow you to do this was set up here in the best way as sharon ended up initiating to open the shut book and it was the convo that sharon started directly and was kept simple but up to the point. and trust me the feeling you wanted to convey really reached us the way you wanted it to be. Sometimes simplicity is the best way to express what you feel and when you have two beautiful souls meeting that can be no better way than a simple and loving confession.

So I guess I have spoke to much about how I felt reading this OS... I hope you haven't fed up reading this humangous comment...believe me I read this story in the Noon and now I am writing this comment when its almost night but still everyline is fresh in my mind so you will now get idea that how much I loved reading this one.

Thanks for the PM...I had the most pleasure read today...do write more...

Pratik...
Edited by pratik54000 - 11 years ago
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
first of all it was not a lame os.swayam n sharon both r completely confused soul in love.swayam pov was very emotional whereas sharon pov was filled with regret n hurt.u choose the most fantastic scene of swaron i personally like dis scene alot becoz of fantastic acting of tanha.kash aiaha hota as u wrote in presence of my tanha.thanks 4 pm
coolsameera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESUME . . . LOVED IT . . BEAUTIFULY PENNED DOWN
SanskritiS thumbnail
Awesome OS ðŸ˜Š
Sharon confessed her feelings to Swayam
megsy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Both the povs are amazingly expressed.. It was sooo moving that I had a teeni weeni tear while reading it and a huge smile toward the end :) 
d3fan4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb os..
Fabulously described..
Swaronvrushan thumbnail
Awsume os...i hope they show us the confession in the show soon nw...