Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

Go n check again the threas..i was liking those funny posts which were in decent...   ha regarding that posts only i post ROFLing... OK..
and i regretted to come there so i edited all my posts der

Pity. Why edit things out? Stand up to what you wrote. These fans can rip you apart you got no Idea.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OK, guys! PEACE OUT!

The point is, we all had fun and we are all human beings with different attitudes to different situations.

Why are we fighting over that loser, Barun? Now if we continue to do so, it would only make it obvious that HE ENDED UP CHANGING OUR LIVES. 😆
Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheTrollercoaster

Pity. Why edit things out? Stand up to what you wrote. These fans can rip you apart you got no Idea.

why pity...i would have stand for my words for someone who deserves...but that topic maker was disgusting...firt he/she started in a funny way...but later yucksss... i cant take stand to that kinda ppl
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lajjawati!!!! Dexter!!!!!!! ðŸ˜­

No more ROFLcopters.

Meri Sana akeli pad gayi.

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Guys, it's alright to have fun at these celebs' expense. But then, there should be a limit to doing so, a line of sorts. I am sorry, but even I was kinda offended when that other guy talked obscenely with Shayari ji. We are all here to have fun and to unwind after a busy day's hectic schedule, tiredness and stress related to our family lives, office, and what not.

All I am saying is, let's keep it clean and natural. Transitioning the chat from laughing and giggling to commenting on and involving certain parts of the human body, undergarments, and what not really kills the fun, as not everyone is exposed to that kinda humor.

@Sharon: The topic had to be closed down, given certain members' anger and repugnance at the filthy language and profanity used by certain "enthusiastic" individuals on the thread. It's alright to do so when people of the same disposition and nature socialize. On an online platform, where different people integrate to have a common understanding and fun, such language and behavior is deemed unwarranted and is bound to be trashed.

You all are special for me as friends, and I look forward to more interactions with all of you. Thank you. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I know right. I go by the 'tit for tat' rule. They throw something at me, I throw that back with more force added. These fans hardly make any sense.
They question your upbringing the minute you speak ill of Barun. Like W*F. They put you in tough spots with all the melodrama circled around it like live barbed wires surrounding a prison. You can't escape without getting yourself hurt in the process. We all know how these threads end. They get reported and then trashed. So all of this is just temporary fun. I hardly care for any comments which are made during the bashing.

OMFG I'll on No. 93 with 45 votes in the "Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon" forum. Just cause of that ONE thread. Woah.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
DOUBLE POST
Edited by -Xaffron- - 11 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheTrollercoaster

I know right. I go by the 'tit for tat' rule. They throw something at me, I throw that back with more force added. These fans hardly make any sense.
They question your upbringing the minute you speak ill of Barun. Like W*F. They put you in tough spots with all the melodrama circled around it like live barbed wires surrounding a prison. You can't escape without getting yourself hurt in the process. We all know how these threads end. They get reported and then trashed. So all of this is just temporary fun. I hardly care for any comments which are made during the bashing.

I know what you mean, bro and I totally relate myself to you. Trust me, I do. But I have come to realize that this whole philosophy of "tit for tat" DOES NOT really work in the e-world or on an e-platform, for that matter. It only calls for more disgrace and humiliation in the longer run. There are pigs on this website who are happily enjoying their time on chat clubs and other forums AT YOUR EXPENSE. They will sling mud, take digs at you, and do whatever it takes to belittle and demoralize you. Just ignore them and move on. They are virtual praanis. Do we even know them? Do we even care to know about them? I have quit retaliating to self-obsessed idiots on this forum. That's the best way to go.

There is a certain member on this forum AND ON THIS THREAD, who'd taught me to be patient in life, and I KNOW SHE IS READING THIS RIGHT NOW. I've learned from her what it means to be not angry and forgiving. All I am saying is, let's have fun, let's bond and let's take all of this to a completely new level.

Come on, now you and Shayari ji need to hug and make up before the sun goes down on me. 😃
We are always in a tiff Xaffy but I don't think we have developed any hard feelings for each other. That is what I love about this whole forum. Everything is temporary.
MissChievous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Troller why are you so obsessed with bashing IPKKND?😆