Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Congrats for new thread everyone ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sosweet

bhaag ke australia aaja munna ðŸ˜†

kk ðŸ˜†

Don't chicken out Rebel. Join us in that topic I posted the link for.
As usual Rebel again chickened out. I just saw you Rebel. LOL
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
The topic got closed. Never mind!
Xaffy look at this. Your theory backfired,

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

OK, guys! TIME OUT!

CALM DOWN!!!

NO MORE SEXUAL AND VULGAR JOKES, PLEASE!

There are women, wives, and full-time moms on this forum too. Please limit the fun to Barun Sobti ONLY. 

Yovna_26:

To Barun Sobti ? He is married dude! How can you make such disgusting posts on a married man? Have some respect! 
Edited by TheTrollercoaster - 11 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

The topic got closed. Never mind!

but bhai i must tell u ...it was going to worst..puke...what language they were using... it was my bad day to enter that thread...

Originally posted by: .Shayari.

but bhai i must tell u ...it was going to worst..puke...what language they were using... it was my bad day to enter that thread...

I bet you forget all the times when you wrote:

I am ROFLing on this thread and yadda yadda.

And constantly liked all the posts there. LOL. Practice what you preach, hun.
Edited by TheTrollercoaster - 11 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheTrollercoaster

I bet you forget all the times when you wrote:

I am ROFLing on this thread and yadda yadda.

And constantly liked all the posts there. LOL. Practice what you preach, hun.

Go n check again the threas..i was liking those funny posts which were in decent...   ha regarding that posts only i post ROFLing... OK..
and i regretted to come there so i edited all my posts der
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Guys, it's alright to have fun at these celebs' expense. But then, there should be a limit to doing so, a line of sorts. I am sorry, but even I was kinda offended when that other guy talked obscenely with Shayari ji. We are all here to have fun and to unwind after a busy day's hectic schedule, tiredness and stress related to our family lives, office, and what not.

All I am saying is, let's keep it clean and natural. Transitioning the chat from laughing and giggling to commenting on and involving certain parts of the human body, undergarments, and what not really kills the fun, as not everyone is exposed to that kinda humor.

@Sharon: The topic had to be closed down, given certain members' anger and repugnance at the filthy language and profanity used by certain "enthusiastic" individuals on the thread. It's alright to do so when people of the same disposition and nature socialize. On an online platform, where different people integrate to have a common understanding and fun, such language and behavior is deemed unwarranted and is bound to be trashed.

You all are special for me as friends, and I look forward to more interactions with all of you. Thank you. Sorry if I offended anyone.