Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

What on earth? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Okay in that case, I pass the order to TheBoss since he opened the Nobody AT so he might as well open this one. 

Oh you double suck even as the commander, you disappoint me Dexy, I had high hopes from you. Time to hunt for new commanders 😛

And where is he, he is not even in the picture. Your feisty side seem to have made him cocooned up somewhere in the corner. Poor him was making polls for himself to come outta the depression 😆😆

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Oh you double suck even as the commander, you disappoint me Dexy, I had high hopes from you. Time to hunt for new commanders 😛

And where is he, he is not even in the picture. Your feisty side seem to have made him cocooned up somewhere in the corner. Poor him was making polls to himself to come outta the depression 😆😆

Yea where is he? Did he just vanish into thin air?😆😆

Originally posted by: luvya4ever

It doesn't matter CMji! ðŸ˜ƒ
Vaise, you should do it! Mera naam dekhke, people will be confused about what it is! Isliye, you would be better ðŸ˜†

😭😭 Even you kicked my offer to the curb. Haye haye, main toh loot gaye 😭😭

Yea where is he? Did he just vanish into thin air?😆😆

LOL did you see the poll he made where he uploaded his pic with Barun and GC and asked people to vote for the most handsomest or cutest guy  🤣

So I say, he is lurking around dhookhi aatma forums to gather some droolers who are ready to drool over his highly self 😆😆

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

LOL did you see the poll he made where he uploaded his pic with Barun and GC and asked people to vote for the most handsomest or cutest guy  🤣

So I say, he is lurking around dhookhi aatma forums to rather some droolers who are ready to drool over his highly self 😆😆

Say whaaat? 😲 Was he auditioning to play second fiddle to regressive sati savitris in Kekta maata's soap operas or something?😆😆

Say whaaat? 😲 Was he auditioning to play second fiddle to regressive sati savitris in Kekta maata's soap operas or something?😆😆

It indeed seems like it ðŸ˜† Looks like we should be ready to bash him when he comes on TV in couple of months, after all we are the bashers 😛

Here check out his craziness
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3366851

It indeed seems like it ðŸ˜† Looks like we should be ready to bash him when he comes on TV in couple of months, after all we are the bashers 😛

Here check out his craziness
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3366851

LMAO what the heck and what brought this on? Did he lose a bet or something?😆😆
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

So I say, he is lurking around dhookhi aatma forums to gather some droolers who are ready to drool over his highly self 😆😆

OMG! That poll!! 
Boss sir, if I'd sen that pool before it died, I would have definitely voted for you! ðŸ˜† 
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

😭😭 Even you kicked my offer to the curb. Haye haye, main toh loot gaye 😭😭

aisa dukhi na ho ji... 
you're the best person for the job 
Edited by luvya4ever - 11 years ago
Think about the devil and the devil is here. ðŸ˜†

How is everyone? Whats new? What an episode, loved sallu, imam duel and looking forward for tomorrows Rajiv vs Mother in law.