NEW TR SS ON BASKETBALL MATCH updtd prt5 pg29

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay guys I'm starting a new story on current track'basketball match track. Hope you'll all like it, but I'll continue only after I'll get enough likes and comments, I'm not gonna tell you exact number'.so try your best' please do like and comment if you like the concept, because honestly I love your comments more than you like my stories.

Okay the story starts from where wellhams come and reach the dorms. There had been already verbal arguments between the teams and that jerk veer is dalofied his buri nazar on Taani. Let's start'

Taani is in St.louis team's room where she had to give some papers to Swayam.

"Bhai'aap ye papers kal tak mujhe de dijiyega'.okay'"Taani told Swayam.

Suddenly Taani phone rings'. And she's a bit irritated.

"uff ye khushboo madam bhi naa'"she said and picked the call'

AVP: Taani'

Taani: Yes madam'

AVP: Look I think that wellhams aur st. Louis ke beech problems ho sakti hain, so I want that you and aashi will stay at dorms'

Taani: But madam, dorms mein toh vaise hi proper arrangements nahin hain'phir..

AVP: Yeah'but you guys will stay at the deluxe guest room, as you are GS so don't worry no one is gonna question it that why you are provided with that room'okay.

Taani: Yes madam.

"What happened Taani'?" Swayam asked.

"Vo bhai'. As you there is an official complaint against the wellhams so I and aashi too are gonna stay here in the other guest room'."Taani told him.

"But students aren't allowed na'so how'?"Swayam asked.

"Vo bhai she said as GS I can stay there and vaise bhi we don't have proper arrangements'so we have to stay here'.and bhai keys'.vo aapke saath hain na'main aur aashi abhi apna saaman le aate hain'" she said to Swayam.

"Okay'main ye papers check ka leta hoon'anyways tum donon an akele jaoge..?? main chaloon' but ye official papers' but it's not safe'." Swayam worried about the girls a bit'.

"Main chala jaata hoon'" Rey suddenly blurted out as soon as he heard Taani safety' after saying he covered up for that' "I mean as an AGS itna to kar hi sakta hoon'" he completed.

"No' hum khud chale jayenge'I don't want to disturb anyone'."Taani said roughly as she was quiet frustrated with his behavior.

"Taani'tum logon ki personal problems'they are at their place' but I am saying this'. Rey'll accompany you guys'.okay'and that's it'it's about your safety and I can't compromise on this issue'  and I'll make sure that." Said Swayam and handed the house keys to rey rather than Taani.

"Tum chalo..main abhi aata hoon.'" Rey said and went to change his shirt, while Taani went to call aashi.

Taani was going towards the parking while talking to Sharon' on the phone, she's telling him about the current events. On the other hand veer too was following her and after their conversation was over, he came in front of her.

"Aap'apko kuch chahiye kya..?"she asked him with a polite stiffness.

"Well agar aap yahin rahein toh we don't want anything else'."he smirked with an evil smile and completed' "I mean tum ho na humara dhyan rakhne ke liye so'" he smirked.

Taani was just irritated and shook her head in frustration.

Suddenly Rey looked at them from the corridor, so that he could see just veer face. Pangs of jealousy pierced his heart, set his mind on fire'. He couldn't stop himself.

"So miss GS, ab chalein'" he said and dragged her along with him in fury leaving a desperate veer behind, as he grabbed her hand and bring her with him in the parking area.

Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
                                   INDEX
 PART1-PAGE1
 PART2-PAGE6
 PART3-PAGE12
 PART4- PAGE 23
PART 5-PAGE 29
Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow! Dii.. Thankyou soo much for writing this.. That jerk Veer.. I soo wanna kick his A**! Bloody Bas****( SORRY GAALI DENE KE LIYE.. BUT VEER HAI HI ITNA BADA JERK!)!!! But humara Rey hai na Taani ko bachaane ke liye.. * Drool*  * Blush*
Please update soon.. n Yeah.. Mujhe pm karna mat bhoolna!!!
Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 11 years ago
dews100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just awesome... cont soon... loved it... update others also...
patie thumbnail
megha luvd d concept...update soon...nic start😃
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was awsome. Loved the possessive and jealous Rey. Continue continue continue
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
current track par story by megha
loved the concept dear
Veer is so jerk na.
Rey and his possessiveness i just loved it.
show me bhi aisa kuchh hona chahiye
Rey and Swayam is in his possessive bhai avtar vs Veer

Pls. continue soon dear and thanks for the pm.

Veereyi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kash aisa kuch show maib bhi ho...i liked d part vry much...rey dragged hr...pls update soon...n.pm me
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow man i luv it vry much 
taani with boys in col hmm 
n dis veer i will kill him 
he hold taani hand n 
thank god in ur stry taani is showing attitude 
i luv it n i know rey will hlp her n safe her 
n plzzz do continue n yes i want thr romance 
as u r showing thm together in col at night soo i want 
it plzzz give tht to me n thanks for PM n do 
put nxt prt soon n yes do PM me n plzzz full fill my wish 
plzzz
sonakshigupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh megha awesum!!
its juz gr8
n i gues its rey holdin tani's hand...n m so excitd pkz continue soon...pkz shw dat rey finds out veer is at fault...
plz plz plz jaldi update karo...n i am with u wali stry b plz