Ariya OS:Dn't Dare To Ignore Me(Challange)Complete

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

"Whts is ths ? " He rorared on her.

"Wht happened Sir?" She slowly ask him.

"Wht Happened , Hw many times i tld u do u ur wrk properly , and u always messed it up." He ans her , she senses his frustation & anger.

"Sry Arjun Sir "

"Great , Riya ... he looked @ her & stops in mid-way whn he sees her tears , ys her tears r affect him so much , after tht bacteria event , he knows her value , her place in his life . He knows tod she is imp in his life , bt dn't knw tht feeling means love .

Arjun goes back to his cabin. Shree watched ths drama frm door. He just coming to ofc frm field. He feel sry for her frnd , who always try to get attaintion frm his super angry boss , he also seen her care , her softness towards him , bt his boss  always ignored her. He abt to go her to talk to her , whn suddenely Rathod enter & informed his team to gather in Conferance Room in 5 mins.

All gather in Conferance Room .

Ra : Team , w have new case , " One NRI Student goes missing frm Party." And he give deatlis abt case & assigned wrk to thm.  After all day's tiring wrk , thy got lead . Nadia a bar Dancer , tht student fell in love wit her , bt she always aviod him. Rathod & Arjun prepard a plan &  finally thy meet Nadia , Arjun meet her in club whr she dances , Riya also want to go wit him , bt Rathore dn't allow her , so she silently seat in ofc & observes thm through close circuit cameras tht Shree placed in Arjun's buttons. Riya's heartbeat stops whn she sees Arjun goes very close to tht girl. Arjun talk to her for smetime . Within minutes Riya sees Rathod enter wit police & grab sme persons , She also sees Nadia goes missing . All team returned in ofc , Riya sees Arjun & lost in him , tht look , his face , & attitude on his face , tod he look different in t-shirt & black tight low-vest jeans, she obervers him like  mad , his height , His bieceps , his six-pack clearly see in tht tight fitted shirt. She feels tht she stand in front of Greek God. She have sudden urge to goes in his arms  , bt somehow she control herself. She feel someone pull her &  nxt moment she feel she hit on his chest. She look @ his eyes , sme passion is thr also , she blushes & lower her gaze . Arjun slowly put her hairlocks behind her ear & lift her face .

"So , miss me huh?"

Riya nodded , bt does nt lift her gaze .

Arjun leaned further & kiss her forehead , Riya shivers whn  she felt his hard lips meet her soft skin. She blushes hard & hide her face in his chest. Arjun smile & ask her , " So , i'm Greek God huh"? Nt bad , i like tht name . " Riya shot her head & look into his eyes , same black magntic magic pull her . Arjun reads her eyes , "Confuse"? he ask her. Riya confusedly nodded her head to him.

"Riya u cn't hide anything frm me , bcoz im Arjun , and i knw wht my Riya thinks , i knew her ver well nw." She felt embrassed , he knows everything , "Ys i knw everything."Arjun wishpers in her ear. " Arjun aap bhi na & look @ him lovelingly , bt she feel his eyes fill wit anger & smeone shout her name , she immeadetly recongnises tht voice , its Shree. Riya immeadatly look @ voice direction & found Shree worridly looking @ her & signal her to look @ her front. She confusedly look @ Arjun.

" R u deaf Riya? " Arjun barked @ her.

"Ammm "

"Riya , cn't u walk properly , r ur eyes cn't see anything , u just hit d chair & fall down on glass table , bt intimei save you , and u talk to me in tht stupid romantic tone." He irritately ask her. Riya immeadtly understand tht all her dream & pouted her face.

Arjun steadies her & goes frm thr , he turn around to see her , Riya standing thr like a statue , he murmued sumthing under breath & goes to his cabin.   

INDEX

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3360829?pn=12  (Continue part 5 - page 12) last part

Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
my like button doesnt work... aww.. poor riya..it was all a dream!!!

hehehehe greek god!! i like it too..
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
MV Kohli :

good start yaar. nice to see that you kept both riya and nadia in the story ..now it's up to you how to handle it. and about riya's day dream, then well, i guess she has lost it completely๐Ÿ˜†. update the next part soon. 

bdw, what's your name ?๐Ÿ˜Š
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i luved it...:Poor Riya hope her dream turns real...update soon...
Christeee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hai riya has gone mad"GREEK GOD"continue soon
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
After 2 days ETF find out abt Nadia , Shree got her address & Chotu got infon tht She meets her boss in port area. So Arjun & Riya , Shree goes to port area. And Rathod & Chotu goes to her house. Arjun catch Nadia in port area whn she & her boss deal wit sme drug dealers, Riya & Shree arrested thm , while Arjun fights wit Nadia , Nadia is too strong & sme moments she heavy on Arjun , she is so fast in her actions, bt Arjun is Arjun , after 20mins cat-mouse fight he managed to hold on her. Arjun put his gun on her head , whn suddenely he hears a voice , "Rawte leave her  , she is an cop." wit tht Arjun's grip on Nadia lossen & suddenly he feels his hand twisted , Nadia frees herself frm his grip. Rathod explains his team abt Nadia . All look @ her , Riya is very much impresse on her , despite a girl she ans Arjun in his manner .
Next Day In Ofc.
Trio talking abt Nadia & Arjun fight.
Ri: Woow  i like her fight.
Sh: Ys , Ri damn true , she is awesme fighter.
Ch: I think she is superwomen ..
Shree :Superwomen , means Chotu u think she is Batwomen
Ri : (Try to supress her smile )
Chotu : (Think for smetime & thn laugh loudly )
Shree & Riya : wht happened?
Chotu : Nthng i imagined her in Batmen's dress. (And again laugh loud) Shree & Riya also join him.
 " Is ths Comedy Circus guys , ? " One irritated voice barked on thm , trio turn thr faces & found Arjun angrily look @ thm.
"Go back to ur wrk nw." He bark again & trio runnigly goes to thr desks.
After half an hour Rathod enter wit Nadia & Commissioner . Commissioner announces , "Guys , meet ur new team member Ayesha , she join ur team frm tod . "
All congrats Ayesha . Riya feel so happy tht she get d chance to wrk under a women like Ayesha.  
prava55663 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aww...it was a dream:(

Hayee Arjun Greek God...Rocking!!!
Payal_156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum os di..
ria dream no imagination hehe..!!
greek god loving it..!!
u include ayesha/nadiya as well nyc..!!
fab di.!Edited by Payal_156 - 11 years ago
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Those were actually my thought. When I saw that pic of Arjun in black t shirt I was actually looking at his biceps. ๐Ÿ˜‰
love it. Aisha and Ria together. Interesting plot.continue soon.
.Brok3nSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey nice one Manali Di! ; D

Greek god huh? : ))

Poor Ri, sapna toot gaya Lawl! ๐Ÿคฃ

Continue soon! ๐Ÿ˜‰