Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
loved reading your OS! poor air hostesses are just like us fangirls!
mankhush thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Came across this while browsingbthecorm which I m Just not able to give up. I love the style and the small stories are well thought a d put together. Love them
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't about others but a kiss on the shoulder just surpassed a forehead kiss on the list of romantic gestures for me.

A besotted Arnav is just so heartwarming to read about. And I totally see us the fans of Arnav jee reflected in those air hostesses. 😆

Very sweet and aww-worthy as always Aparna :)
AparnaRenu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: laddoo598

I don't about others but a kiss on the shoulder just surpassed a forehead kiss on the list of romantic gestures for me.

A besotted Arnav is just so heartwarming to read about. And I totally see us the fans of Arnav jee reflected in those air hostesses. 😆

Very sweet and aww-worthy as always Aparna :)

Hi there!

Was wondering when I'd get your comment 😊  Can you believe that I have just figured out to reply to specific comments? Totally missed the "quote" button!

Letting you in on a secret, the idea of this OS came to me when I was sorting through my stuff and found my old Lufthansa Miles-n-More frequent flyer card...but the reactions of the air hostesses were totally inspired by this forum...Barun has his life to live with his wife, none of us know any of the inside stories and we still speculate and moon over him! Exactly what inspired the 3rd person point of view in this OS!
abby2181 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it, just like the rest. I am so glad that you have decided to continue this for a while yet.
Looking forward to the next update.
samba12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love the tongue-in-cheek humor in your descriptions.

Looking forward to further vignettes.

Happy Holidays,
PS
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb OS...glad that I found this series...Very nicely written...
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Love your writing style...you have got yourself a fan now.
Love the mix of wit and dry-humour. You write so descriptively that it becomes easy for your readers to actually visualise the scenes. An oblivious Arnav Singh Raizada, a sisterhood fawning and stalking (discreetly, of course), then a lost-in-love Arnavji and his Khushi...
Its a treat to read such stories.
Thank you for writing this...
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it . Sooo sweet and so well written brought out warm feelings . A real feel good feel to this OS . Will look forward to all your future work . Thank you for all your hard work .
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Is the best of all the lot. Aww i really dont know, But its my fav of the lot ðŸ˜ƒ