Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Shreya awesome updateπŸ‘. Totally loved it. Oh God Abhay n Piya both r hell stubborn😑. Ye log ek doosre ke baare mein kuch zyada hi sochte hain or is chakker mein use hi bhool jaate hain😑.
Play scenes were sooo beautiful, reminded me of similiar situation in d show. 
Jeh deserved it from Piya😎. Sid's smelling power😲.
Eager 4 more. Updae asap.
Edited by cutesukirti1987 - 11 years ago
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My My My Shreya!!!!
You brought my favourite lines of Pride and Prejudice here.
How many times I would have read those and you swapped the dialogues.
My dear, you are a genius. 
Thanks a lot for the episode. So Piya still does not know Jeh's identity and Abhay does not know that Piya knows he is a vampire.
The most interesting part was Haseena-Abhay's conversation
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update shreya
alina sid scene were nice
wow abhiya on stage awsome dialogues
great work u did
cont soon

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I really loved how Pia defended Abhay just like last time and right now their relationship is so different and involves a lot of pain and untold words so the tension is deeper. i kind of like it though. Haseena again teased Abhay.. good job πŸ˜† 
I love the drama sequence. exchanging darcy and lizzy's dialogues were too good πŸ˜†
Sid and Alina scene was good.. update soon
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ
lo❀️ed it !
lo❀️ed the way piya stood 4r abhay
ten their drama scene ws wonderful ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ
n m lo❀️ing sidina
wil b waiting egarly 2 kno wat hppens nxt
n the time wen sid n abhay wil kno tat piya is piyali
tnx 4r the pm 😊
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
What an update! πŸ‘ I was literally laughing hard while reading out the whole play part 🀣 First Misha n Pia n then Abhay Pia πŸ˜† Sid is now closer to transforming to a vampire again 😲 I loved Sid Alina interaction too. Chand too was a stubborn mule πŸ˜† Now we all know after whom Abhay takes over 🀣  But what she said was right. Abhay n Pia r both breaking each other in the worst way possible 😭 I wonder when those two thick heads will realise this simple fact 😑 Our very own Ms. Gupta took over Panchi πŸ˜‰ I am sure drama classes will now spice up πŸ˜‰ I loved the way Pia stood upto Jeh defending Abhay πŸ‘ When will Abhay get to know Pia got her memories back? But with that I also dread the future of Abhiya relationship when Abhay will get to know Pia n Piyali r the same person  n how Metz will use this to her advantage. BTW where Metz? Missing her πŸ˜› One thing however I felt weird was Pia's reaction towards Panchi's death. I am not saying she shd be moping around but atleast for a few moments I thought she will keep Abhay out of her mind n mourn for her dead sister  Looking forward to the next update eagerly esp for Sid's party. I am sure u have something interesting lined up πŸ˜ƒ Brilliant Shreya esp the play part πŸ‘ Absolutely wonderful n now I wonder if ur from a different era altogether πŸ˜‰
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it Shreya loved Piya defending Abhay drama scene was good all in all lovely update waiting for next :-)
Divya6696 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The last one for the day!! Hah!
I loooveeed the update!! Great work Shreya πŸ€— πŸ‘

Sid is transforming! it won't be long until he is back to being a Vampy.. I suppose πŸ˜›
There's much much more to Alina than what comes to eye.
Chandeena.. they loveee each other so much πŸ˜³ Haseena seems to be wanting to brag about it before her poor, naive son πŸ˜†
Piyaland! πŸ€£ Shreya - You have a very very creative mind, I tell you! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Oh Jeh! He's such a douche 🀬 - badmouthing Abhay, always 😑
Go Piya!!!! Fight for Abhay!!
'I'd do it a million times over, Abhay.' << So Piyali like 😳
Of course there were no productive drama classes, the drama teacher was being a man-eater πŸ₯±
Oh God.. That scene! We were hyperventilating imagining it as well
Very very beautifully written β€οΈ The lines - Jane Austen without a doubt spellbinds you with her words and you presented them with Abhiya β€οΈ - cherry on the cake 😳 😳

Awesome Chapter there!! ⭐️ ⭐️
Waiting for the next one 😳
Update whenever it is possible for you 😊

I am done!!! *Yayyy* Chal, acknowledge my efforts now 🀣
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg !!!!!!its an amazing ff !!!!!!!!!i read all the chapters of boook 1 and book 2 !!!!!!!i just loved it 😳 !!!😳awesome !!!

hats off to you πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

plzzz do update soon cant wait to read !!!one thing i want to ask why are you not showing some jealousy ,romantic scenes between abhiya in your ff !!!😳
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Piya could not stop herself from defending abhay  after all  n it is her soul right to defend abhay after all they are soulmates 
Abhay not interested in   Haseena chands love story  lol
Sorry been late Latif  just caught up to the chapters
Wow a lot of things happened.
Piya thinks abhay does not love her and only loves her  because she is maithali's doppelgnger 
Abhay things piyali betrayed him I wonder what will happen when he realizes piya is piyali's rebirth.  He knows sees piya's and piyali's resemblance 
Sid is human know  so he is realizing his mistakes  I really hope he tells abhay the truth that he lied to abhayendra about piyali 
One question so before piya went back in to time abhay did not remember piyali?  How come is there so mystery to that as well is it because of reina 
Is reina  and Alina one I think so 
When haseena said to abhay : "Abhay, if it's the fact that someone other than Maithali has that power over you, that bothers you most.'"
  When will abhay realizes it bothers him because he loved  her.   
When reina drops piya home in one of previous updates she says  they are same  but who did reina love ?  Why is she doing all of this what is her purpose she is one mystery 

It stupendous updates I loved it   Amazing  superb, brilliant, wonderful 
I wish they showed it like this in the show. 

Please unfold  some  more mystery now  it too much. I do not have much patience  but I love mysterious 
Good work girls πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sorry for being late Latif  
Thanks for the pms and update soon girls