Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Reserved!
--Edited--
Nice chapter. Alina and Ms Gupta are frnds?? Who is this "librarian" really?? Everybody seems to like her!! Are all the women in this ff mysterious?? And wat's going on in the Khurana family?
Sid's getting back to his vampire self, isn't he? Abt Abhay and Piya, I don't know wat to say.
Can't think of anything else rt nw.
Love.
~Nidhi. :) Edited by ...Nidhi... - 11 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

I liked AbhIya part a lot. both their emotions, concerns and emotional conflicts were written beautifully. So Abhay kept Piyali's veil, it means deep down he wanted to disbelieve Piyali ever betrayed her. so he did notice the similarities Pia and Piyali had. good. even siddarth is thinking about pyali. i always knew changing the past would matter a lot in present offcourse and make differences in Abhay Siddarth relationship.  lets see how it progress. and haww you added beautiful stranger as a book πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
thanks for that πŸ€—
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 11 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
--edited--

shreya i have told it a number of times bt i wud like to repeate it again, that weaving a concept tht deals wth time is nt an easy thing yet you are doing it the best way tht one cud ever do! πŸ‘ becz so many thngs the writer has to keep in mind..
i knw hw difficlt it is!
very very commendable shreya! πŸ‘
As you know in every writer's work the protaganists have certain behavioural qualities whch bears the dinstinctive style of their creators! Same is wth this abhay pia! They are the unfailing perfct picture of our same old abhay n pia yet they bear ths unavoidable stern,fierce n stubborn quality that i always njoy to read! Yes they did hav these in the show too bt here these qualities shine in their own special color! ⭐️
the entire update was brilliant in terms of creative n intellignt weaving of pieces togethr like always! No qualms there! πŸ‘πŸΌ
the part tht i lovd mst was pia-abhay portion. The part where pia sudnly bursts out n then feels imensly guilty on doing so. Like always the tiny glint of uniqueness that presented  these emotional facets were marked wth the special wonderful style  of urs!! πŸ‘
and if we go a step back..then the part where abhay gets to know about pia and Reina behind it..his fierce outpour was again damn good to read!!
And again the moment where after lashing at him the way pia feels shocked on her own behaviour and in return abhay reacting all soft n kind to her..again in one hand it brings out the typical behavioural pattern of hurting the ones we love in return of hurt...and also in other hand..a kind softhearted caring abhay..who though is a moody reckless angry vampire as per his changing moods or demand of time yet is a different invaluable creature who cares nothing more then her well being wen it comes to pia!!! And wat a wonderful way had U brought this out!! Bravo!! πŸ‘
Now moving to Alina..she is a mystery!! I mean nt abt her role here but about her innermost being..deep down she has a hollow feeling..dosnt matter wat her role is here..or wat she is upto..or what she seems frm outside...a closer look...tells a diffrnt tale..tale of unwanted..n..unrecognised..unrecognisd becoz her family has failed to look into her heart..the real her that hides or resides deep inside! (or am i thinking too far?)
 I felt great pain..thats all i can say..i hope she finds a TRUE friend...
And Miss gupta ..is nt just alina's friend n well wisher bt i feel she knows much more about the whole buisness..or again is it me..thinking too much?? πŸ˜•
And abt sidh well...he is human n so he is diffrnt now..his perspective has change..mayb fr the time being by still its changd...and so has his aims...now the best thing is to wait n see where all these pieces leads us to...!!
All in all anther massive overwhelming update!! The fine plotting..interesting twists never fail to amaze me!!
Go on...am waiting fr the next..!
And thanx fr the knock..or else wud have missed comnting..πŸ˜‰
ok now update..!! n ya thanks fr pm! πŸ€—
Edited by Bleak_House - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum part.
hope sid regains abhay trust though its hell lot dificult.
--Aaliyah-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Update !πŸ‘
Reina surely gets my head whirl around .She is so confusing .
The outburst of Pia really must have got Abhay totally shocked .
These lines
  'Just because you have a preconceived prejudice against everyone doesn't mean I should follow the same ''Of course you're sorry, one of your methods to break me has gone, hasn't she?' I was too really shocked when I read them . Poor Abhay must have felt so bad . But in a way he deserves it .
After all those stay away missions and his "I don't love you " attitude had broken Pia and those wounds definitely need sometime to heal .
Now, it would be real fun to read how Abhay will try to protect her from Sid and get close to her .πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Loved Miss Gupta and Alina's convo . 😳
OK , I have so many lines that I loved in this update . πŸ˜†

'I believe it's five to eleven,' answered Alina frostily. 'Have the clocks stopped working, brother dearest?'This really cracked me up .🀣 Because whenever I think of Alina I see a nerdy girl who is scared of the world but now this Alina , what to say ? πŸ˜‰
Sid is indeed feeling very guilty for doing that to Piyali .
Hope he sets everything right soon .
Btw , my first comment here . Sorry didn't do it earlier because I was a silent reader . 😳
I truly love your FF's a lot .πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm and continue soon .

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum update
is alina really reina??i am still confused about that.  is  Ms.gupta also a supernatural person?
for once i a m happy that abhay is working hard  to stay near pia. reina isn't leaving a single chance of mocking him or trying to put obstacles in his way.
feel bad for alina...here family is pathetic but i loved the conversation b/w alina and ms.gupta. dishu seems like a nice person and i liked how she was listening her and trying to divert her mind from her problems by talking to her.

brilliantly written.

thanks for pm
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lozz...superb update...abhay and piya playing tug of war...and sid..seems his vampiric symotoms have started coming out..poor alina..she's so lonely. Now could it be the begining of sidina love story..
? Wow...awsome update
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice so now Abhay is running after Pia πŸ˜† these 2 r impossible and Abhay has kept Piyali's veil with him not bad Alina's reply back to her family was good and Sid trying to stay away from her well keep trying though it's not going to work πŸ˜†
TeDylove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow waiting to see how pia can help abhay and sid ..πŸ˜ƒ
humm pia is totally broken  hope abhay can heel her pain😳
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
i can not wait for the next part of your story
thanks for the pm