Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: devilish-grin

o.m.g reina is alina😲.well chalo hope pia ke hatke answers to abhay wl gv him a piece of mind🀣
continue soon.

LOL maybe you are right, but is Alina really Reina?
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

You know when I am reading MD I feel that is ur best work n when I read this I feel I like this better πŸ˜• Well I guess I like both of them immensely for their own charm 😳 

*bows* thank you😳

This is the most intriguing n mysterious FF I have ever read Shreya n do tell me how u get such ideas? πŸ˜ƒ I loved the beginning the most, with Abhay's dream. Was written very well. We all know who Abhay's queen is πŸ˜‰ As for Reina she is Sid's queen I assume? Now dont tell me there is a mystery to it as well πŸ˜› Even if there is I'll love it for sure πŸ˜‰ I loved Abhay Alina convo. Esp that song part cracked me πŸ˜† So the Reina mystery is finally solved? Thank God πŸ˜† Yeah I am happy that Abhiya finally met. Finally! After one whole book! 😳 

Is Reina Sid's queen? I think not, given that she is handling the boardπŸ˜‰ Is Alina really Reina? Don't be too sure you know. πŸ˜†

Abhiya will just be friends? πŸ˜• Cmon not this cruelty on us 😭 Even Abhay accepted his feelings. Now when will he confess this to Pia?  In both ur FFs Abhay is a bit slow in that department πŸ˜†

Are itni hi kya jaldi hai jaanemanπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Pia on the other hand feels guilty for having hurt Abhay by donning Maithali's looks n she wants to stay away from Abhay  If Abhay wasn enough now Pia too Alina aka Reina seems to be the only sane one here but when n where did she fall in love with Sid? 😲 I mean she sent Pia back to the past so that she gets to know the truth n helps her in restoring Sid's humanity? This is defo still a mystery to me πŸ˜• Now Pia will help Sid to gain Raichands confidence? Hmmm. I am almost sure Sid is repenting for his past misdeeds. Hope he doesn turn bad again. Now Abhay ko mirchi lagegi 🀣 to see Pia work for Sid. This shd be fun πŸ˜†

She is not in love with SidπŸ˜›
Yes it will be fun lol

Awesome update πŸ‘ Ur a fab writer ⭐️ Sorry for the late comment

Thaks for the awesome comments!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monami_50

Abhiya finally met...yay.Was that Abhay outside Sid's office..

Maybe it was, let's seeπŸ˜‰
Newton123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fab update shreya so i guess we are going to see a beautiful friendship again between sid n pia n for abhay pia they are best as lovers but i'm looking forward to know what u have planned for them n i'm loving reina , is it sid who came at the end n said he will drop pia
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Comment updated on pg 43. πŸ˜›
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleak_House

Another beautiful...gripping update!!! πŸ‘
shreya honestly i am loss of words..really sorry bt i just donno how to praise you..πŸ‘
the update is simply buyont, powerful and again gave me the delight similar to watching visual content. 😳 The chess part specially, the black n white symbolizing gud n evil was totally marvellous! Too gud!!⭐️

And the college part.. Alina sings.. 'jor ka jhatka..' really the song fits the situation so well..specialy Alina..suits in her lips perfctly..the wittyness of it went well wth her.
Then the way abhay got furious..his tone,anger his worry everything was perfect. And oh i loved the line '..she was giving him choice to move away? ' and 'no i dnt want us to be strangers' that were unlike the abhay we usually see.. Just awesum shreya..awesum!! The abhay who was trying to make pia undrstand they cnt be together and wantd her to listen to him ,got wat he wantd (well he thinks so bt really..did he ? πŸ˜‰ ) bt strangely it didnt give hm peace neither happiness that he thot he wud.

You have described abhay's cndition really well!! You always do actualy thats why i love reading them.😳 πŸ˜‰

And ya 1thing i shud mention abhay at once knew alina was reina (whereas aftr reading a gud deal of updats we didnt! πŸ˜† ) and he knew she was using pia bt how he had no clue bt soon he wil i suppose as its abhay..hs brain works faster. πŸ˜‰ and i liked how he at once guessed it, if he hadnt.. well ..then..abhay looking a fool dsnt sound great..!

So sidh remembrs n misses pia! Bt he wants her to help hm get hs family bck! Hm..is hs intentins genuine? I wonder.. πŸ˜• maybe..
Inspite of the game alina is playing here, i like her. The way she acts wenever pia say how she did wrng wth abhay n he just loves becz of the similar face ...moments like that the amused n impossible..expressions alina gives are too gud!!!

Maybe pia is behaving like an idiot nw bt it is necessary..for her..maybe for abhay too. He wil knw wat he xctly wants,n nt wat he thinks he want..like Mrs.gupta said..
And mre than that this tryng to be friends thing,4m pia wil alter the situatins n bring the best..side of abhay..that wil cnvince pia..and whch wil b a great read too! πŸ˜‰

And lastly the women in darkness in the chessboard is Pia i suppose if am nt wrng..
And haseena went to meet sidh..hm..it dsnt mattr..her trusting hm i mean, only if sidh really means wat he says..!

and the persn waiting for pia is it abhay or arnab?! Nt sure..

All in all a superb update!!! Bravo!! πŸ‘ Carry soon dear. πŸ€—

P.s. Thank god! Am on time! πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

Your praise renders me speechless :P I am glad you like Alina here. :D
Does Abhay really know? Did he really guess? All I will say is, don't trust me till I make Reina say herself who she is. Abhay isn't a fool, but he does tend to jump to conclusions...it was there in the show as well.
As for Sid, maybe , maybe not... Let's see what he really wants.
And yes, Abhay's queen is Piya obviously...and since in chess queens move all over the board I thought I suited her. :P

Oh and... It's Miss Gupta, not Mrs. :P
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@shreya are you really asking me nt to trust you? [:|) Or r u simply trying to cnfuse me??πŸ€” well lets see..πŸ˜‰
Ya..see i typd it Miss n then i thot am mistaking n retypd it as Mrs..whch ws an actual mistake.πŸ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleak_House

@shreya are you really asking me nt to trust you? [:|) Or r u simply trying to cnfuse me??πŸ€” well lets see..πŸ˜‰
Ya..see i typd it Miss n then i thot am mistaking n retypd it as Mrs..whch ws an actual mistake.πŸ˜†

both. :P
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Awesome part.
I just loved it.
I feel really bad for Piya.
Plz unite ABHIYA.
What is Sid upto?
Reina is a big mystery.What does she want?
This ff is so interesting.
Plz update the next part as soon as possible.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LilyOrchid

Awesome I was waiting for this update n updt sooner

Thanks a lot

Originally posted by: Asyalover

loved the whole updt aswel as abhiya and sidya meet too...curious about the person offering piya a ride back  home?...cont soon...thanks 4 pm

Thanks a lot..you will see the person soon.