Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜‰fantastically fantastic di. finally abhiya met . i think abhay 's queen is pia. i hope it is abhay at the end. pls updt soon. cant wait . and the most hillarious part was alina's song. seriously kya song choose kiya hai di ekdam mast.Edited by Bisweswar - 11 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
o.m.g reina is alina😲.well chalo hope pia ke hatke answers to abhay wl gv him a piece of mind🀣
continue soon.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

You know when I am reading MD I feel that is ur best work n when I read this I feel I like this better πŸ˜• Well I guess I like both of them immensely for their own charm 😳 

This is the most intriguing n mysterious FF I have ever read Shreya n do tell me how u get such ideas? πŸ˜ƒ I loved the beginning the most, with Abhay's dream. Was written very well. We all know who Abhay's queen is πŸ˜‰ As for Reina she is Sid's queen I assume? Now dont tell me there is a mystery to it as well πŸ˜› Even if there is I'll love it for sure πŸ˜‰ I loved Abhay Alina convo. Esp that song part cracked me πŸ˜† So the Reina mystery is finally solved? Thank God πŸ˜† Yeah I am happy that Abhiya finally met. Finally! After one whole book! 😳 

Abhiya will just be friends? πŸ˜• Cmon not this cruelty on us 😭 Even Abhay accepted his feelings. Now when will he confess this to Pia?  In both ur FFs Abhay is a bit slow in that department πŸ˜† Pia on the other hand feels guilty for having hurt Abhay by donning Maithali's looks n she wants to stay away from Abhay  If Abhay wasn enough now Pia too Alina aka Reina seems to be the only sane one here but when n where did she fall in love with Sid? 😲 I mean she sent Pia back to the past so that she gets to know the truth n helps her in restoring Sid's humanity? This is defo still a mystery to me πŸ˜• Now Pia will help Sid to gain Raichands confidence? Hmmm. I am almost sure Sid is repenting for his past misdeeds. Hope he doesn turn bad again. Now Abhay ko mirchi lagegi 🀣 to see Pia work for Sid. This shd be fun πŸ˜†

Awesome update πŸ‘ Ur a fab writer ⭐️ Sorry for the late comment
Edited by ..mandy.. - 11 years ago
Monami_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Abhiya finally met...yay.Was that Abhay outside Sid's office..
AriyaLilyOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome I was waiting for this update n updt sooner
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
loved the whole updt aswel as abhiya and sidya meet too...curious about the person offering piya a ride back  home?...cont soon...thanks 4 pm
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder if u r ever going to clear Reina's true identity... It's one part of the story where my mind goes all blank, making all possible theories but then it all comes to where it started. At one point I thought Alina IS Reina finally! But later it seemed she's just her accomplice... It's so confusing!! Then there's the librarian, Ms. Gupta... is she going to play some greater part in the story?? She's not just another understanding human, is she?
Abhay and Piya, well they r simply being their usual self so I won't worry abt them rt nw. But what was the dream abt? Is Reina trying to make him realize that Piya and Piyali r the same??
Abt Sid, when will he realize Piya's identity?
Can't think of anything else.
Will wait for the next update. Till then, take care. :) :)
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
what is going to happend next in your story
thanks for the pm
happy easter
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update.shreya
Abhiya r really stupid . They indeed.deserve each other
Story is getting interesting day by day
Plz cont...
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for an update so soon Shreya.
This one will always be one of my favourites as you started with a logical track of how the story should have gone.
So are Reina and Alina one and the same (I still wish they are different). I really want to know who Reina is and what she wants)
Its nice for a change to see Alina teasing Abhay. 
I was waiting for this moment of face to face of Abhiya - Their reactions and I really enjoyed reading that.  And the way you write, it is damn good that I forget I am reading something and I feel like I am living through it seeing them in front of my eyes, feeling their feelings.
All my audio/video and kinesthic senses are brought to life :D

Thank you very much for this one, Shreya