Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Asyalover

plz plz plz updte now its been long since u have posted the last chap...plz cont soon

Sweetie, you havent even un-resd your comment yet ๐Ÿ˜†
I will update soon. :)Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..dishu..

whether u r comfy or no, this chapter has sure come out fabulous. the fallout between abhayendra and siddhartha was written well. 

many thanks for not making abhay think piyali to be maithili. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aww you are welcome for that๐Ÿ˜›
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

EDITED

It wasnt 15+ ๐Ÿ˜› but since you are a kid like its fine ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†  and just to let you know you are a fabulous romantic writer as well  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘ Bleh don't call me a kid๐Ÿฅฑ
as always I love the flashback part. So Abhayendra actually kissed and almost make out with piyali but i guess there will be something more which will make him hate piyali or with past changing future will change and he wont hate her ๐Ÿ˜• as usually u confuse me ๐Ÿ˜ต  He will hate her๐Ÿ˜†
I loved the Siddarth Pia part and i have a feeling it will have a strong impact on their present relationship. correct me if Im wrong.  I won't correct but that won't mean you are right๐Ÿ˜›
Alina is working on Reinas orders right? I cant wait to know what is reinas relationship with all of this and I cant wait to see Piya coming back and giving a blow to Abhay. ๐Ÿ˜†  Reina's orders? I don't know, maybe she is Reina herself๐Ÿ˜‰ 
thanks for making us so confuse and leaving so many questions.. you are brilliant โญ๏ธ

Thanks๐Ÿ˜ณ

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

great update

so abhayendra was jelous by seeing sid-piyali 2gether at nit
so abhayendra used 2 luv piya 4m b4 n his feelings 4r methz was just an attraction
 tats the reason he bhaved wit sid like tat ...
 Actually, if you read carefully, you will see that it was Sid who taunted him by saying Abhayendra took advantage of maithali, but whatever floats your boat๐Ÿ˜ณ
bt y did abhay mentionedin the last update tat he hates piyali n c btrade him 
its funny tat sid was like a brother 2 piyali n pre-leap he tried 2 snatch her 4m abhay by making her fall 4r him ๐Ÿ˜† tats different case tat piya's dumbness (according 2 abhay her innocence) proved 2 b an advantage
against sid n c by indirect force punished him 4r trying 2 cum btween
her n abhay throwing big fat panchi over him ๐Ÿ˜†  
hope sid bcoms +ve now n understands tat methli is using him
m likeing the new sidina pair

Thank you for liking๐Ÿ˜ณ
sid actually deserves his share of happiness now after his relationships wit 2 horrible gfs n also he was not a bad gye b4
in b/w after panchi's death wat is arnav n the crazy dobrials doing ?
n wat about jay n dippu ?

patience, my friend...patience๐Ÿ˜†

in b/w who is this reina n wat is actually her plan ?
though i luv her til now would like 2 kno y does c want abhiya 2 b 2gether ?
is c one of pkyekians who want abhiya's baccha ?๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hmm thats actually not a bad idea, but no its not coz of a kid..That's kind of done by other writers๐Ÿ˜ณ
bt watever u shouldn't hav deleted the scene was
we could have got a more clearer view of 10th december 2010 episode ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hehe and then Snigs would have gone unpunished๐Ÿ˜›
nyways tanks 4r the pm
luv this ff n ur writing style
n want a sooner n longer update next tim

Thank you. As for longer, i really can't say since I write from mobile these days.

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

15+? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Seriously? Well the only reason I made mine 16+ was bcoz of the bloody scenes ๐Ÿ˜† All we got was a kiss? ๐Ÿ˜†

What should I say? I took tips from you๐Ÿ˜‰

Jokes apart I loved this update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ esp the fighting sequences n next time I guess I shall ask u for opinions for them while penning down mine ๐Ÿ˜‰ I just love the way u write n I love ur choice of words. Really classy ๐Ÿ‘ Wish I could write even half as well as that ๐Ÿ˜Š

Actually, sweetheart, you are better๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways Alina is Reina I think(99.99% ๐Ÿ˜›) coz u always give an unexpected twist ๐Ÿ˜› So Pia will be back the next day n wat does she mean Abhay wont be able to stay away from her? ๐Ÿ˜• Well yeah tats wat we all want dont we? ๐Ÿ˜†

Reina means what she says๐Ÿ˜› And yes you should be on track for a twist always๐Ÿ˜‰

I am more than happy if thats the case but I hope Abhay doesn hate her bcoz of the prejudice he feels towards Piyali for something that happened in the past that was altered  I loved Abhay Sid face off, was perfect ๐Ÿ‘ 

Abhay will not hate Piya. he loves her na๐Ÿ˜•

Our Abhay was character dheela in 18th century itself ๐Ÿ˜† 

Arre don't call him that..woh amar prem tha๐Ÿคฃ

The fight sequence where Pia mounts the horse n goes to safe Abhay was superb n I simply loved the fight sequence ๐Ÿ‘ Brilliant โญ๏ธ Abhay Piyali were โ˜บ๏ธ But Abhay got close to her bcoz he thought she was Metz? ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am sure in 21st century tables will turn ๐Ÿ˜‰ Abhay will get close to Metz thinking she is Pia ๐Ÿคฃ

Don't be too sure of anything mandy๐Ÿ˜†

So this is the part that we got to see in the prologue? Sid betrayed his brother for a woman who never loved him ๐Ÿ˜ญ I can understand his pain but this was no way to deal with it ๐Ÿ˜ก However I loved the way u have depicted Sid n Pia's bond here ๐Ÿ˜ณ Infact I liked it more than Abhiya ๐Ÿ˜Š Please do continue soon. If u dont then I wont update Covenant ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Prologue is next chapter๐Ÿ˜ณ

You anyway won't update Covenant๐Ÿ˜ญ But I am going to update soon anyway๐Ÿ˜›

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yay...yay ๐Ÿฅณ updt milegaa...wow...ab jaldi updt kardo...aur pls is ff ko regular updt denaa...pm me... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiyaDewaani

Fabulous update..wow..Piyali saved Abhayendra...loved their romance...@Shreya,keep rocking girl...i m a great fan of ur FF...

Thanks a lot Ishpa... I hope you keep liking this FF :)
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya46

oh man wat prison already?

Unfortunately, yes.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukugeny

amazing chapy shreyu...y r u nt cmpfy...v r.so u too.u wrote al well.thnk u.

m jst waiting fr abhy pia face to face...wht vl abhay say..is he angry on her or vl he accept her...ab to sid bhi hai..wow..bhot mja aayega...yahoo...yayyy..m egrly waiting shreyu...update soon.ab iss metz ko kya hua?
shreyu..mini devil..love u fr this lamba update..u alwys kept golden updates.

Thank you.
Oh Abhay has accepted Piya, but he might still be angry with her. Let's see.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

I wanted the 17+ part but still this part was fantastic.
I loved it a lot.

Haha thank you, but I am anyway not comfortable writing that kind of scenes. :P