Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jikky_84

Congrats for the 6th AT πŸ‘

Hi Asha, so glad to see you here!πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Varnita.

Means you haven't slept for a single hour? πŸ˜² Dudeee What was that strange work which you were doing till 3 AM πŸ˜² It is not your type of thing πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But it is not healthy yar...When you are going to sleep now? πŸ˜²

It wasn't any strange work, lol, just house work.πŸ˜† I think I could not sleep because there was a snow storm here and it got really cold.πŸ€”
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yeah, I'm really angry at you for wasting your internet plan on MS Ramayan, when even the episode was horrible.😑 The movie I can understand, but dude, you could have watched Chidiyaghar instead!😲

Sorry πŸ˜³ But I really cant resist seeing...I controlled myself for 2-3 days but when I was getting bored I watched it, I know I should not...It costs 2 uploaded episode of Ramayan, even I felt bad seeing how horrible the episode was πŸ€’🀒 I wont watch it this week, Promise! πŸ˜³
Movie actually...It is Taalash, Aamir Khan's new film and I was so curious to watch it so have downloaded πŸ˜³ Chidiya ghar I will watch collectively at home, Just keep having the track of the episode numbers πŸ˜‰
Varnita. thumbnail

It wasn't any strange work, lol, just house work.πŸ˜† I think I could not sleep because there was a snow storm here and it got really cold.πŸ€”

So...You gonna sleep during day time today?
Varnita. thumbnail

Nah, it wouldn't have made a difference.πŸ˜” The episodes were so horrible that I skimmed through them again. I just couldn't watch them even with a straight mind! This track totally destroyed all the characters, even Mahadev's.🀒 The way Mahadev and Hanuman were so intent on testing a pair of kids was shocking. I wish this track was never included in the show. It's far far far far worse than the Ahi-Mahi track.😭 At least the Ahi-Mahi story was REAL. Its only problem was that the track was dragged so much, but here not one of the stories was real and made Luv Kush seem like a pair of ordinary kids. They did not seem like Ram and Sita's children at all!

I have expected so πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
woow...new thread ...

congratz friends...!!!
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Congrats for the new gallery guys!
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
how are you ?? jans and varni ??
....vula_kv.... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice plz...add me also jhanaki di😳i seen this in telugu languageπŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ...vula_kv...

nice plz...add me also jhanaki di😳i seen this in telugu languageπŸ˜ƒ

OMG, finally I have found a Ramayan fan who first saw it in telugu, like me! I used to follow it regularly on Gemini Tv (or was it Maa?), but I became a fan after watching the hindi one, lol.

Wait, I tried sending you a friend request and you alreayd showed up as being on my buddy list.😲 Do I know you?πŸ˜• Did you change your username?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 11 years ago