-evan- thumbnail
Lol_ the night guard thing was.really nice lol
wow P is somewhat bold ... waiting for next ;-)
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update...continue soon!!!
Mani-RK thumbnail
i am so loving this confrontation each n  everything wat we discuss is cmg out cmon bring it on  Edited by ramsakshiroxxx - 11 years ago
jineejiggs thumbnail
what a confrontation, loved raya argument, continue ASAP
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hie there... Just wanted to ask... When is the next update coming??
sahana747 thumbnail
Malihadi wonderful dialogues.but the language is slightly OTT Can you make it little simpler for people like me?Chavanni crowd. Edited by sahana747 - 11 years ago
maliha.islam thumbnail
guys i mistakenly posted the part 05 on a new thread 😆😆😆 really very sorry for the inconvenience. here goes the pat 05. 

Part ' 05

Priya's phone beeps & there flashes neha's name. 

Neha ' hello priya.

p-  ha bolo neha.

n- priya, what happened to your voice yar? is everything ok there? Ram thik toh hai na?

p- hah baba. In fact, he is here now.

n- oohoo. Enjoy baby. Actually I have good news for u.

p- hmm. Tell me yar. It's been ages someone is going to give me a good news! How lucky I m!

n- priya, pihu & ridhi is enjoying very much together. They want to spend a night together, if u don't have any problem, then may I take pihu home today? Ridhi is insisting me to stay with her tonite.

P(confused)-  actually neha,' please don't mind. I have no problem to let pihu stay with you. I know u will take very good care of her. But mr. kapoor has come here for pihu. So'

N(she wants to make RaYa stay together)- that's not a issue priya. I will request ram. He will surely understand me. Ok then, bye. I need to call ram .u take care.

p- okkk. Bye.

Then she remains silent for a while. "What should I do? Everything is just getting out of control! "Suddenly she feels very gloomy.

Then she clicks up with an idea! Now she feels rejuvenated. "Why m I wasting time? Its time to spend some time with my bestest friend," Her one & only support system, where she can express her every single bit of feeling. No matter it's her sorrow or happiness. But it never raised question about her intelligence or stupidity!

Hall room (pk's flat)

Ram is sitting on PK's rolling chair. He can smell her feeling to the bit! "Just look at this woman. I m here, but madam is gayab. May be she is busy on phone with her "dubai imported majnu". But why did she say that I can u cant? There was a glow in her eyes, what was the meaning?

"I need to find out that. It's been enough that she hides each & everything from me. It's high time to got to know the reasons. Today, she will have to answer me." Ram is determined like a teenager to pass the exam!!

Pk's bed room '

Pk is very much busy with her friend that she could't see ram. Ram is surprised to find out that PK is smiling! "What the hell?"

"priya, can I come in? " priya got frightened. "aap yaha kab aye? She is trying to hide something behind her. She quickly keeps that in the drawer.

Ram was about to say something but at that moment nutz makes entry. "bhai, u r here? How r u feeling now? " she hugs ram slightly.Ram kisses on her forehead.

"priya, can u please come with me a just for a while? I need your help urgently for a recipe. ""bhai, why don't u too come with us ? It's not safe to live u alone in this condition."

r- Don't worry, u carry on, I m absolutely fine. 

Nuts ' "priya, is it ok with u?"

Pk looks at ram. He avoids her look.

n- bhai, please give me a call if u need anything. I will not take much time.

Then she literally drugs PK with her. 

part - 06

Ram opens the drawer & there he finds priya's best friends! A number of Red colour diaries! For a moment, Ram feels cheerful "she still loves writing diaries. Five years have been past, but she has not been changed. She was mine...She is'." But in a second, his happiness turns to awe "is she still mine? Do I grip any space here or not? Does this red symbolizes me in her life or is it for someone else"? 

He commemorates the scene where priya forbade her "dusro ke message padna buri bat hai"! He keeps back those diaries. But the red colour keeps attracting him like a magnet. "But this is not a message on her phone & she is not dusro for me! So I can read it. At least I will have an idea about my status ' am I still married or not?! " "But if she comes back now, then it will b last day of ur life, ram. She will give you her famous hitler wali bhasan! "

Ram cherishes those memories(when she got angry as he had taken took medicine) & feels that it's been ages that she haven't give him any lecture. Life seems so dull without that. Ram looks like a mischievous kid "let's get some colour in my life. Let's take the risk."

finally, Ram takes the initiative to know about priya's past five years. All the diaries have a different heading on the cover page. He starts from the beginning! 

[b]The lost five years 

Friend ' 1 "The world tore us apart!"

{U know ram, one day our destiny brought us closer, but today the world tore us apart. After the earthquake, when I gained sense I went back to u. I wanted to start a new life with you. I was ready to live in the jail with the ray of hope that one day; I can be with u, but alas! Fate had other plans for us. When I reached, I realized that everyone accepted me as dead. But how could u ram? It's true that sometimes our younger's show us the right path. Natasha & ishika conveyed the same! They were right! If I would be in the jail, then you would not be able to live! So I chose to die for u! Because love enables us to live our life, not to leave the life! I m sure that u will live all my dreams!} 

R (thinking) ' "How could she leave me alone just with a hope that I would live for her? But if u can choose to die for me, couldn't I die for u, priya? Why didn't u think like that? " "But wasn't she right? Didn't I compel her to think like this? How could I consider her dead? I was alive, even without her! Hah, priya I lived, only to live your dream! You wanted to give life to someone, and I gave life to a baby- khush. 

Friend ' 2 "A new beginning"

[Did I contradict my own philosophy, ram? Love enables us to live our life, not to leave the life! Then why did I leave ram? To start a new beginning! No, I didn't contradict myself! Love enables us to live! I will live for u, to fulfill our dream as I m pregnant with our baby! Our love will take a new appearance. Ram, our last wish is going to meet the reality soon! But it says nah that reality always hurts! 
Ram, when I called u, u didn't receive the call. May be we were destined to distant. I kept trying, and when I got connected, u was in a dinner! U complemented someone for her earrings. Have u moved on, ram? This is what I wanted nah? Then why it's hurting so much? Ok, ram I too will move on!!!]

R (deeming) ' "I always had anger in my eyes; whenever I thought that you left me but Today, I m feeling helpless, a little bit guilty too. I wish I could turn back the time! But believe me, yesterday I was alone without u, and even today, I m incomplete without u. I couldn't move on, I m still there, where u left me. "

Friend ' 3 "I wish"

(Here, all her feelings during her pregnancy, (the first move, the first kick, the first talk, the first touch...Each & every the first) is conveyed with a crafty hand. The first meeting with their dream (pihu's birth) is drawed in an artful way. )

The millennial

<"My world, my life, my ram" ' ram, I have successfully moved on with u! Our love has a got an existence now. With an identity "pihu", but I always wonder that why did I name her pihu, I should have named her "ram" instead. Here, she has conserved the "dream" alive, each & every act of her own "ram "is conveyed authentically. Anyone who will read would feel like living all the Fifteen hundred days & the millennial palpabily. >

The only thing that she didn't express here is that the pain, the agony she has gone through! Behind her every portrayal, there was only one wish, one appeal "I wish, u would here, ram"! But sometimes a single word can visualize thousand flashes. So ram could feel the love; feel the pain through her word! 

R '"why did I always bother about what I have missed? She too missed those five years, she too lived it incompletely just like me. If I have missed my kid's childhood, then she too missed her husband's company in that moment. If I missed the happiness, didn't she too miss the support, the warmth from her husband that she deserved? Why did I always oversight that part? The loss, the malady is equal here." 

Ram (repulsing!)- "u are not a part of the red of her life, u are the one & only RED in her life! I couldn't grip a part here, as its all about me" 

Suddenly, a thought grasps ram. "Why am I imperiling our life? Why am I destroying my only memory that I can cherish? "As the diary is getting wet by his tears, priya's every word made him cry. 
The stream of tears flowed away, with every shed of that, all his complaint too. it feels like the lost five years have been rejuvenated! 

(Priya comes back)

He immediately keeps back the diaries as he hears a sound. He goes back to the hall room & starts behaving like an obedient kid! Priya could simply smell the mischievous adult behind this obedient kid! Ram gets ready to face her sherni! 

precap - eventually, the nature breaks its silence ! 

Edited by maliha.islam - 11 years ago
deepa1993 thumbnail
ALL THE PARTS ARE GOOD BUT I CANNOT FIND PART 5 PLZ PM ME PART 5.. AWSM UPDAT..
-evan- thumbnail
just WOW! part 5 is simply the best of this FF. Really enjoyed reading it. please continue soon 👍🏼 👍🏼
jineejiggs thumbnail
yes, both Ram and Priya are incomplete without one another, as they are two body but one soul, and this is what their relation is based upon, no matter how much they fight or quarrel but at the end of the day they are RaYa, loved the update, now Ram will understand what Priya has gone thru these five years, continue ASAP Edited by jineejiggs - 11 years ago