RaYa confrontation Updated @ PG> 06

maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello everyone. i have been a silent reader here. here, goes my first post ! 

The story starts from the morning scene where ram is discharged from the hospital. 

Ram's bed room ' 

Bansi kaka knocked at the door. Sir "there is a letter for you." 
Ram ' "ok, give it to me." But suddenly soumya interrupted in their conversation ' "kaka, I forbade you nah that not to disturb bappa now."
Bansi kaka ' I m really sorry mam'. But as it is from priya mam', so I thought it would be important. 
Soumya & ram both look at each other. Ram seems a little bit worried. Soumya then asks bansi kaka to give the paper. 
Ram opens it and what he sees there, that leaves him utterly confused. He asks soumya to leave him alone for sometime. 
Ram opens the letter again and he says to him "the handwriting is the same as it was, five years ago. Neat & clean, just like her! " 
He tries to read it again. He mumbled to himself "it's the third time I am reading it. But still I can't believe my eyes that it's actually written here."
Ram remembers the FB scene where he was shot. He feels the same pain again but this time he feels the pain in his heart!!!
Then he reads the letter again & again as he feels attracted to it. Now even he can't remember that how many times he has read it. Every time he reads it, he finds a fresh feeling in it. 

Priya's flat ' 

She is in her favorite chair, reading the same letter again & again and keeps saying to herself "why am I reading it thousand times? What is new in it? "

But she doesn't know that ram is finding the same letter even more fresher every time when he opens it!!! 

Ram's bed room - 

there is pin drop silence. It seems only the clock is running'.
It was almost 9.30 am when ram received the letter and now its 4.45 pm. Still he has that paper in his hand & the same question in his mind. Ram asks himself "wow, beta. When you have become such an obedient student? Can you remember last time when you give so much importance to a piece of paper? Have you ever read a business proposal twice?"
Then he tries to recall the memory and he can't remember that when he read any news twice. He finds it surprising that he has memorized the letter like a school kid! Then he says to himself "very bad ram, you have taken almost seven hours to memorize three simple lines? Even Your daughter can do it only in a few minutes!" 
Then he looks at the table. Soumya had kept his lunch there and left the room as he refused to have lunch. Ram decides to not to think about the letter again. 
he decides to think about himself ! "what do I actually want? I should be happy with the letter, In fact I should throw a party for it but why I am sad? "Should I ask vikram that why I am sad? He always gives the right answer!" "No I shouldn't. He is already troubled with so many problems." Then he remembers that formula where vikram told him to close his eyes to know what he actually wants. Then he closes his eyes for a second. There is a light smile in his face slowly the smile widens. 

Coming up next ' ram at priya's flat.

Edited by maliha.islam - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey written very well...πŸ‘πŸΌPlzzz continue...Loved it...πŸ‘
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What suspense are u up to now?, please open it, continue soon, seems interesting and btw welcome to the forum Edited by jineejiggs - 11 years ago
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome 2 the forum.. nice begining n plz open the letter soon.. πŸ˜‰
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow really nice it seems someting gud in the latter but what it is waiting to read do the post next soon... plz... waiting...
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Welcome to the forum! Very interesting start!! Love the way you build up the suspense.. Can't wait to read the next part!
sahana747 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
⭐️Welcome Maliha.First post and such a lovely FF.You seem to be trained  writer..Keep it coming mate. Edited by sahana747 - 11 years ago
-evan- thumbnail
First of all, a heartfelt WELCOME to this forum!
nd this is a nice FF, do continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys a very big thank u to u all for the warm welcome πŸ˜Š i used to came here from the BALH days btw did not register my a/c  πŸ˜‰ it is my first FF which i started a few days ago & posted it on another forum. so the next part is already ready for u guys. enjoy!!! πŸ˜† 

Part – 02 

Ram's bed room –

Just recall the scene where pihu was not ready to leave her "Happy" for a second in abhorrence, that her teddy will be snatched from her (When her nanu told her to give "happy" to him). That's exactly the situation in which ram is ascertaining himself at this moment! Like if he opens his eyes, the sweetest dream of his life will be shattered. But finally he realizes that if he doesn't dare to open his eyes, it will remain only a dream.  It's the time to visualize the dream with open eyes!! 

KM (hall room) -

Ram in a jaunty voice – "Shankar, gari nikalo"

KK – "where are you going, ram, to the hospital? Are you OK beta? Are you feeling any pain?" That's why I was telling you to have lunch in time.

The word "pain" echoes in ram's ear. He feels that he is having a slight pain! But now he has  hardly any time to care about that!

Ram  – maa, don't worry. I am absolutely fine. I am going to…he ceases for a second….meet my daughter!

KK could guess that how much he is missing his daughter PK!!

Ram in his way to PK's flat –

Sankar – sir, should I close the windows? As it's going to rain soon!

Ram is lost in his own thought "why the sky is in a showery mood today? Is it sad for the pain which I have gone through for the past five years?" ……

PK's flat-  

Ram was about to ring the bell, but he finds the door open. He enters in the hall room. He finds the same picture (the two most of his favorite persons in the world). It's just the same when he closed his eyes. He decides to surprise his princesses.

But suddenly he hears a very familiar voice which leaves him melancholy. He asks himself "why it feels like that the picture is broken into hundred pieces?" the same sound keeps parroting thousand times in his ears & he is not able to hear something else!

Coming up next – RaYa confronts each other!

-evan- thumbnail
w0W... Another update is here...gonna read it right now! B-)