Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Groovychick

well said! 👏 👏
well..i have 1 quick Q..to tell u guys the truth..i'm not really a fan of the indian govt either..
but after all..who votes and elects 4 the stupid ppl? us! the janta! 😕 so how can we vote 4 dem..and we complain 😳 😕
bholna bahut aasaan hai ki indian govt r doin nothin..but in a way..wot can they do?
they have no solid evidence as far as i no that the muslim ppl have bombed them..so what can they do? even tho i'm dead sure it's them..they can't attack w/o solid evidence and karna utna hi mushkil 😉
and no...i dun fancy d indian govt! lol

Tina xx

I guess we are stuck in a SYSTEM, where the govt. is corrupted, not bold enough to take steps, ridiculous with their action. This system really disgusts me. And in some way we are also responsible. "Khali bhashan", they should realize "action speaks louder than words."

Look at Isreal, they did not negotiate on their weakness, simply retaliate. We have to go to action, be aggressive or this will never stop. We can't keep paying like these for no fault.

Our Indian Govt.'s impression is like some ghisa-pita TV serial's female character. Jo dhairiya, mamta aur sahanshilta ka pratimurti hain. What rubbish?

Only 15% of the population comprises of the Muslims, aur unke dabao mein hum kyun aye. We(netas) have to realize that 15% vote ke liye aise zindagiyan nahin gawa saktey hain. How can they terrorize us? Unhe agar yahan rekhna hain, they have to live here like a loyal Indian citizen or **** ***** ***. Yahan rahoge aur kisi aur ka talbey chatogey? Nahin chalega. Unpe koi julm nahin hota hain, they live here with the freedom like any other Indian enjoy.  

Edited by Pradarshak - 17 years ago
Pradarshak thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Prarara

Anyway, I suppose if it was really Pakistan no one here has any irrefutable proof. Going on hunches can sometimes work, but doing so may lead to a wrong path.

If India had an Otto Von Bismarck, I'm sure we would have been able to diffuse the Indo-Pakistan Issue a long time back.

What India-Pakistan issue you are talking about??? Kashmir !!!!!!!! On what basis the Pakistanis are asking or indulging in the matter of Kashmir? Let me tell you something, you must be aware of the fact that the Palestanians are fighting for the land with Isreal , the demand is based on their religious right. How about this? We Indians would like to get back our land where the Indus Valley Civilization(base of Hindu religion) started and that's present Pakistan.

Edited by Pradarshak - 17 years ago