Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
in his dreams!! 🤪
didn't i say it has become big boss...45 pages have gone and i don't need to read the pages to tell its absolutely nonsensical 😆 
Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
He's bee HIGHLY overrated since day one.

Rockstar as a movie was a disaster. His performance was good. He was great in Barfi! but still overated overall.
hiddenstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

Ranbir Kapoor is demanding 70% of shares because he can ACT which he has proven in less than 5 years compared to other non-actors who has been in the industry for years but still can't act they only remake south movies.

He was part of a dark movie like raajneeti which did 90 cr. at the BO and other big actors with dark themes has NOT managed that.

Ranbir does variety and different movies unlike others who only stick to action

Ranbir is not copying aamir. I would say Salman is the one who copies aamir and also srk.

Ranbir is given awards according to his talent. It's salman who buys awards and then his brother or director collects it for him even though he makes statements like I don't want awards.

He has not as much nakhra as salman. At least ranbir has proven his talent unlike salman who without any memorable performance interferes in scripts and changes locations etc.

@red , srk kya bhajan gaa raha tha in darr, bazigaar ,anjaam ??😲 he was the solo lead who played a negative character in the movies and got himself more fame than the hero in darr and rajneeti wasnt evn a solo ranbir movie to begin wit 🤢 
@bold,🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a joke!!! man, u r hilarious !!!!!
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Salman buys awards

Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey, at least people who do the first part of their profession are the ones who demand loads of money

Ranbir
Kareena

Don't see how they're in the wrong tbh =P
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Tujhe pata nahi tha, shukar hai kisi ne hamaari Aankhein khol di ðŸ¤£
Kya.Bolta.Tu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

With so much money,do tin kharidne me kya jata hoga😆
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Wave.

With so much money,do tin kharidne me kya jata hoga😆

He was rich from MPK Days only, y only from just 2 years he is buying, he got so much money that if he wanted he would be having lot more trophies in his profile which other big stars hold ðŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail

omg that xplains y kat gets so many awards!!🤢 maybe he buys them for her too 😆 he doesnt giv a shit to awards so he rarely buys dem for himself but kat likes dem so he buys lots for her uski maan bhar ne ki liye !!!how carin is he  ðŸ¤£