Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: karaan10

ATBB Thread πŸ‘ 

Thanks yaar

I am trying to match up with Salman's records

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

Ranbir Kapoor is demanding 70% of shares because he can ACT which he has proven in less than 5 years compared to other non-actors who has been in the industry for years but still can't act they only remake south movies.

He was part of a dark movie like raajneeti which did 90 cr. at the BO and other big actors with dark themes has NOT managed that.

Ranbir does variety and different movies unlike others who only stick to action

Ranbir is not copying aamir. I would say Salman is the one who copies aamir and also srk.

Ranbir is given awards according to his talent. It's salman who buys awards and then his brother or director collects it for him even though he makes statements like I don't want awards.

He has not as much nakhra as salman. At least ranbir has proven his talent unlike salman who without any memorable performance interferes in scripts and changes locations etc.

Ulta attack hum par karne chali

Original ban beta

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

Ulta attack hum par karne chali

Original ban beta

πŸ˜†

So just because one doesn't agree with you then it's attack.

if I had said: "yes ranbir can't act to save his life, yes ranbir is a non-actor, yes ranbir can't do original movies or action movies, yes ranbir doesn't look convincing in action movies, ranbir is ugly etc" then you would have been happy.

this is not your fan club. I can disagree if i want.

When you drag aamir into the topic then we have also right to compare ranbir with others tooπŸ˜›

Originally posted by: PuffinHypercity

So just because one doesn't agree with you then it's attack.

if I had said: "yes ranbir can't act to save his life, yes ranbir is a non-actor, yes ranbir can't do original movies or action movies, yes ranbir doesn't look convincing in action movies, ranbir is ugly etc" then you would have been happy.

this is not your fan club. I can disagree if i want.

When you drag aamir into the topic then we have also right to compare ranbir with others tooπŸ˜›

πŸ‘
@puff

I dont care about your opinions

and neither that I can stop you from posting on here

And again most of your statements appear as bullshit to me.

My opinion. Leave it that way.πŸ˜†

@puff

if you didn't care then you would not in every single damn topic scream your heart out that I have to leave the topics and don't comment if I don't agree with you etc.

and it's okay if most of my statements appear like that you. Because all your topics and comments appear bullshit to me and many othersπŸ˜›

@puff

You are contradicting your self πŸ˜†
Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I think he has proved himself...just 5 years and look at the list of his movies...so much variety...he's def one of d most versatile actors we have today...πŸ‘..
he deserves 70% share of profitsof his movies as much as others deserve... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

I think he has proved himself...just 5 years and look at the list of his movies...so much variety...he's def one of d most versatile actors we have today...πŸ‘..
he deserves 70% share of profitsof his movies as much as others deserve... πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That is ridiculous comparing a actor like Ranbir Kapoor to the likes of Bobby Deol...Akshaye Khanna is in a world of his own he's a superb actor who just hasn't got his due...but yeah Ranbir Kapoor is proving to be a much better actor...he's improving so much Masha Allah 5 years now...Wake Up Sid, RSOTY, Rajneeti, Saawariya, and now recently Barfi..the dude's superb!