Please update it's too late dearEdited by bhanumathitanha - 11 years ago
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i am stalking this ff hope u update soon cant wait ti read it
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hello guys i hope you ppl remember this FF. So here goes the update. Ignore the errors did not re check it. 😳

Chapter 22

Soon they all left and upon Rey insisting them they all left together in one car. Sharon felt his behaviour weird but thinking it is because of Swayam she let go her doubts.

They had halted in the middle to grab some lunch, Since them Swayam was acting weird, he didn't allow Tanya and her to be away from him even for a second.

Keeping aside all the doubts in her minds, She closed her eyes and rested her head on the seat and let sleep take over her. Swayam caressed Tanya's hair and placed a kiss on her cheeks.

He could not let go the things Rey told him, though he consoled him thousand times that it was not his mistake. His soul cursed him...blamed him only for his absence in their lives.

With his gaze fixed on the two persons who were his life, he rested his head on the window pane and thought about the incident...

He couldn't get over with a fact that what could have happened if Rey would have not reached on time...

His hands turned into fist thinking about the person who harmed them so much. He surely will pull life out of him if he even thinks of coming near them.

Never Sharon had even mentioned about this to him...

Flashback

In the late hours of the night a man sat in front of the system typing something. He was Shivam the greatest gambler.

He smiled devilishly looking at the screen thinking about the outcomes of his actions.

He continued to laugh unaware a pair of eyes were staring at him. But he cleverly made him close his mouth by blackmailing him.

Until his crimes were caught red-handed by a 7 month pregnant lady and she had complained about his deeds.

He had been thrown out of the office with just a warning...they warned him they will hand him to the police if he continues doing it.

His anger knew no limits...he was never been humiliated or caught...and today he was being kicked out because of some pregnant lady...hell he didn't even know her name but he decided he will  destroy her.

He collected all information about her in the next 2 months and got his plan into action.

It was late night and Sharon had been experiencing some cramps from morning..she had called Rey to pick her up.

She packed her stuff and made her way out to meet Rey when suddenly she was pulled harshly by an unknown force.

He took her to a construction site and tied her hands to the poles and made her stand on the bricks.

After a long time she slowly opened her eyes as she felt contractions in her belly...she wanted to place her hands on it but her hands were tied.

When she opened it she found him sitting in front of him smiling at her...and bouncing a ball. She saw him and was shocked and struggled to free herself.

Sharon: Let me go.

Shivam: Let you go... Not so easily. You have to pay for your mistakes dear.

Sharon: I didn't do anything wrong you deserved it.

Shivam: Shut up you b***h, you are telling me about right and wrong who is carrying a child without a marriage.

Sharon: You dare call my baby names. And you deserved every bit of it jerk.

Shivam: Tuch..tuch..tuch... You are one brave woman.

Let's play a game Sharon you punished me for doing bad things, now, I will punish you for doing wrong things.

With that he bounced the ball and threw it. The ball hit her belly with such a force that her water broke and blood started to flow between her legs.

Sharon shouted in pain as the ball hit her. Rey heard her who had managed to track her down along with the police.

Rey ran towards the area from where he heard the voice.

Sharon: aaah!

She winced more and more in pain and he took the ball in his hand and angled at her once again and threw it. It hit her for the second time and the pain she was undergoing had no limits. She shouted and cried in pain. She shouted for Swayam...she wanted him to protect her and their baby from him but he was not there.

She cried more in pain and her legs shivered and she tried hard to free herself from the grip but all she could here was his evil laughter.

He aimed and her once again but this time Rey saw it and came running and stood in front of her and the ball hit his back.

He gathered Sharon in his arms and let her free...She placed her hands on her belly and shouted in pain.

Shivam managed to free himself from the police men grip and walked towards her...he lifted his leg to kick her just them Rey pushed him and punched him across his face.

Rey would have killed him if wouldn't have heard Sharon shouting again.

The police men took him away and Rey carried her to the hospital.

Sharon had experienced a lot of pain because of the accident; doctors had even given a statement that they won't be able to save both of them.

Even if they do, they are high chances of baby suffering injuries.

After a long night of shouting in pain...Tanya was born in the morning.

He was brought back when he heard Rey calling for him.

Rey: Swayam, Are you alright??

Swayam: I am fine. Rey, are you sure they will be safe here?

Rey: They will be, Not only here but everywhere because they have you now. You will not let anyone harm them.

Swayam: Never ever.

He picked up Tanya and hugged her tight. Swayam had arranged for a special security to protect them from Shivam . He had his connection and almost all the police force was searching for Shivam.

Swayam's respect for Sharon grew more, and he had no words, no way to thank her. She had gone so much to give birth to his baby. His Tanya and never she complained about a single thing to him.

He bends and pecked her forehead.

Swayam: I will get you all the happiness in the world Sharon.

She felt water on her cheeks and opened her eyes to find him staring at her with teary eyes.

Sharon: what's wrong Swayam?

Swayam: Nothing, you look beautiful when you are sleeping. I was crying over the fact that once you get up you will no more be sweet sleeping angel instead a hungry tigress who can eat me up alive.

Sharon glared and him and smacked him on his arms and got down from the car and made her way into the house.

Swayam : Siren...wait for me.

Sharon: Shut up Swayam.

And she walked in leaving behind a grinning Swayam.

Later in the night Rey was talking to Sharon when Tanya came running towards him and hugged him. Rey quickly picked her up in his arms and twirled her round and she laughed loudly on it.

Swayam came and stood beside Sharon.

Swayam: Rey really loves Tanya a lot. Right?

Sharon: Yes, in fact he has spoiled Tanya... You should have seen him the day when Tanya was born.

I was unconscious after delivering her...Rey was the first one to hold her. He danced around in the whole hospital with her.

He didn't even let Kria hold her for a second... Until Tanya was 1 year old he didn't allow me to stay alone also.

Tanya would make a slight sound and the next minute Rey would be beside her.

Swayam:  He is a great guy...I owe him big time for taking care of my princess in my absence.

Sharon: He did and still does care of Tanya a lot... He is the only one I can blindly trust him regarding Tanya...

Sharon turned and met his gaze. She could see the tears standing on the edge on his eyes...before it could fall from his eyes she completed her sentence.

Sharon: he is the only one I can trust regarding Tanya after her father.

Swayam smiled hearing this and also gave a questioning smile to her.

Sharon: I don't doubt your love for Tanya Swayam. I know you will protect her from the world. I trust you with her.

Swayam: Is there Anything I need to know Sharon, regarding you and Tanya?

Sharon expression changed hearing his question...She remembered about that night and a sudden fear ran through her.

She trembled on her feet and Swayam quickly supported her...soothing her back.

Swayam: Relax Sharon... I am here.

Sharon unknowingly hugged him and tried to forget the deadly images of that night.

Ahem! Ahem!

A coughing sound brought them back

Sharon quickly looked away to find Kria smirking at them.

Sharon turned around ignoring her and Kria showed thumbs up to Swayam.

Kria went and stood beside Rey who held Tanya in his arms  and both of them kissed Tanya on her cheeks.

Sharon felt a lump in her throat looking at them...They reminded her of how incomplete her family was.

She wiped the tears flowing from her eyes before Swayam or anyone could notice it. She still didn't want to make Swayam feel guilty about anything.

She walked toward them when she trembled on her feet and was about to fall down but Swayam caught her and they both were once again lost in each other.

Ahem Ahem!

Swayam made her stand on her feet and stood looking at the ground.

Kria: Go get a room love birds.

Before Swayam or Sharon could react to it Tanya started giggling as if she understood everything.

Rey: Princess, you are laughing as if you understood everything.

Tanya started laughing loudly and Swayam too smiled at her.

Sharon exchanged confusing looks between Swayam and Tanya.

Tanya winked at Swayam and he just smiled on that.

Sharon: Why did she wink at you? What's cooking?

Swayam: It's a secret between me and my daughter.

Sharon: Secret?? What secret??

Giggling Tanya came towards Swayam and raised her hands asking him to pick her up.

He picked her up and she bends and placed a kiss on Sharon's cheek and again hugged Swayam giggling.

Sharon started tickling her and she danced in Swayam's arm.. Kria clicked a beautiful picture of a perfect family.

So, How was it guys. Hope you all liked it. Do leave your comments and hit like it means a lot😳

Edited by Nehal92 - 11 years ago
Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
RESERVED FOR PARTNER 😃
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Res
Unres
I really liked rey in this FF.Thank god he came on time n save both sharon and tanya.
Shivam is a jerk no doubt 😡 Its good that nothing happened to sharon and tanya because of him.
Lol swayam never left any chance to tease sharon.
Sharon still didn't want swayam to feel guilty she truly loves him alot
Loved tanya-swayam part n picture perfect ending.
Loved it
Update next part soonEdited by sadiyaswaron - 11 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can only imagine the pain that Sharon went through that night and how bad Swayam feels for not being there to protect his family. Thank God for Rey and loved how he took care of Sharon and Tanya in Swayam's absence. Now that Swayam is there, Shivam will not be able to hurt Sharon or Tanya.
GayatriJethani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really sorry for not commenting on previous  parts of this ff... was really busy with work and studies... hope u understand

awesome updates... loved it
and the way u are taking this story... so finally swayam is back.. 😳
now everything will be fine..
update asap 
thnx for pm
maliha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovd dis part... Gosh yar... Da shivam part gives me goosebumps... N aww how sweet wen tanya gigling on kria's comment shoo shweet... Waitng 4 the next part do pm me...
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shivam is such a jerk rey came to Sharon on right time
Super update thanx for pm