kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
                         Love  could be that strong...
part 30:
                               A new beginning

*SEVEN YEARS LATER*

mumbai:
one of the biggest bunglows in the posh areas of mumbai. the place was none less than heaven . full of all the luxuries one can think of.
the sun shone brightly outside. a girl opened the windows of a big mansion. she looked outside to see a world full of life and motion.
a thousands of people were waiting outside to see a glimpse of the person sleeping peacefully inside on his bed.but the person who was not like any of these fans, the person who was different from them all was missing since last seven years. she felt something usual about the day.
anjali turned around.
anjali: wake up my superstar!!
rk grumbles and turns his head to other side.
anjali: it's enough rishab!! first you ask me to wake you. and then you yourself are not ready to get up.
rk: let me sleep di!! you go and wake kush!!
anjali: i need not to wake him as he wakes me up daily.
suddenly a boy of around five and a half years of age comes running in the room and jumps on the bed !!
he starts to hit rk playfully.
kush: mamu!! wake up!!
rk finally gets up.
rk : hi champ!!
kush: hi buddy!!
 and they both high five.
anjali: i am going down . get ready in five minutes.
rk : okay.
they both wait for her to go outside.as soon as anjali is out of sight.
kush: (shows a toy gun to rk) hands up!! and shoot!! (he pretends to shoot rk)
rk too pretends to get shoot and fells on the bed.
kush giggles at his achievement.
kush was son of anjali and samar. he looked like his father but was an exact replica of anjali in nature.
he was best friends with rk and arnav.

kush goes running to arnav's room and sees him working on his laptop.
kush: that's too bad buddy.
arnav: oh sorry dear!! 
kush: cheating!! you told me that you would play with me .
arnav: sorry!! okay shoot!!
kush: no i will not shoot , instead we are going to play Winnie the pooh.
arnav: what??
kush: i will be ru, mom will be kanga, dad will be tigger, superstar will be pooh and you will be rabbit !!
arnav: but why me rabbit??
kush: you can be piglet otherwise.
arnav: no i am better with rabbit.

at the same time.
a girl was cleaning her room. today's newspaper was lying o the table. she picked it up and started to read. the magazine paper had his face on the front along with his interview. it said that the shooting for his new movie was starting very soon. not interested to read further she quickly put it back. so he was again in front of her . she felt his gaze piercing  her even through the photograph in newspaper.
seven years have gone . she was determined not to face him again but five years back when his debut movie released she found him all over the news again.
suddenly she heard her friend screaming from bathroom. 
khushi: madhu!!
madhu: wait a minute!! here it is (gives her the towel)
khushi: (takes towel by opening the bathroom door a little) how did you know??
madhu: shut up khushi!! it's your daily habit to forget something or other.
madhu: now hurry up!!
khushi: oki doki!!

madhu and khushi were in mumbai too. when their father got transferred to mumbai he couldn't adjust to the terms and conditions there and ultimately resigned from the job. he started his own business of own. i was small fashion house. madhu now worked with him. whereas khushi was working with a local textile house.

seven years back when anjali and samar got to know about all this, they searched for them everywhere. but khushi and madhu were not found. rk and arnav now hated them even more because they left them. rk went to america to study acting in a topmost university there. arnav also got scholarship from a university in France.
two years later they both returned but completely changed. rk was a superstar now. the girl went wary to get a single look of him. arnav was now the founder anf owner of AR Group of designs. but the series of events had changed their personalities too. arnav was a charming workaholic business tycoon who believed girls to be a wastage of time. whereas rk thought different. he had numerous girlfriends but they never found a place in his heart. he was a dark but irresistible person. 

madhu and khushi too were mature but not in complete sense. they both were still full of life and happiness. what happened was a dark spell that was over long back. 

what will happen when two angels will meet the two handsome devils??
 will love be able to again weave it's magical spell ??

part 31:
second thread:

Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Noww that orginal story begin need more strong n mature arshi n rishibala
------edited-----
so RK is now superstar... Its going to b more intresting as couple now more mature ... Waiting how they approach each otherEdited by precious-pie - 11 years ago
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RK is now a superstar...wow superb...times are changing...wanna see Madhu and Khushi...
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Nyc update    nd all d best 4 xams👏👍🏼
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Part 29- Awesme update Kendra.. I soo badly want a leap coz i cant see them apart.. :( Plz update soon nd thnks fr the pm :)Edited by shanaya123 - 11 years ago
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...i really wonder what will be like their first meeting after these everending long seven years...
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woo hoo !!
So the real story begins now.
I m so excited.!!
well i'm not intersted in arhi bcoz i hate them but i like rishbala. hmm i don't feel why rk is so angry towards madhu ? hmm meet them soon
Pujark3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hye thank you so much rk ko pooh naam dene ke liye bcoz mera bhi nick name pooh hai
bdw nice update
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Hey super duper hit kendra lvly amazing