Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
                        Love could be that strong...
part 28:

it's been a week since madhu got discharged. madhu was all alone in her room when she heard some footsteps coming towards her room. 
madhu: (thinking) who it could be?? khushi went with anjali ji. 
madhu slowly got off from her bed.
madhu: (yells) who's that??
no reply
madhu picks up a vase lying nearby. she slowly opens the door and is about to hit the vase but suddenly stops after seeing that person.
madhu: oh my god!! armaan you??
armaan : ofcourse me, well were you expecting someone?? (winjks)
madhu: shut up!! (hugs him ) what a pleasant surprise!! why don't told earlier??
armaan : i wanted to see this look on your and khushi's face.
madhu: i am so happy.
armaan: now just come and sit. (he pulls madhu's hand and makes her sit at the edge of bed). how did this happened madhu??
madhu: i don't know but forget it. so how many days will you  be here to irritate us (giggles) have you told papa??
armaan: yes i had told him a week in advance.
madhu: that's cheating!! he didn't told me!!
armaan: you see people are on my side.
madhu hits him playfully and then two get busy in talking.

armaan was first cousin of madhu. he was of same age as her and was too handsome and a man with golden heart. girls drooled over him but he never paid attention to them .madhu,khushi and armaan were best buddies. together they were unstoppable. armaan was a protective brother when it came to madhu. so when he got to know that madhu was shot, he took leave from his university in Amsterdam and came India with next flight just to see his little sister. armaan and khushi too were good friends. he liked khushi but never confessed it thinking that it might break their friendship. 

madhu eagerly waited for khushi to come home. at last khushi came home and headed towards kitchen but a minute later madhu heard her shrike . and she knew that khushi had seen armaan. a minute later armaan came running while khushi was running after him. armaan quickly hid behind madhu.
armaan: madhu tell her to stop!!
khushi: i won't . ow come you come here without telling me and that to without jalebi?? 
madhu: but he came directly from airport khushi!!
khushi: doesn't matters!! he promised to bring jalebi next time!!
armaan: okay baba!! i will bring it but please don't break my head.
khushi: (looked at roller pin in her hand) okay but jalebi that too before dinner.
armaan: promise. by the way you two are mad !!! first madhu wanted to crack open my head by vase and now you khushi!! 
so much change!! is it a boy girl thing??
madhu and khushi looked at each other instantly. they both don't knew what to say.
madhu: no!!...it's nothin lke that!
khushi: absolutely not.
armaan: as you say but if there are any boys, i am gonna find out anyhow.
madhu and khushi wished that he didn't because even they didn't knew what his reaction would be.

madhu and khushi decided not to tell armaan and rk and arnav about either. madhu's father told him that he was getting transferred to mumbai within a week. so he asked madhu and khushi to give their final decision. madhu and khushi decided to stay here at college hostel.

one day madhu and khushi were studying when armaan came with three cups of hot chocolate.
armaan: so here you go!!
madhu and khushi: thanks!!
armaan: by the madhu, i met a boy today. he was from your college.
khushi: really?? what was his name??
armaan: don't know but some rishab kundra!!
madhu coughed suddenly and khushi too looked at her.
armaan: what happened??
madhu: (staring all shocked) nothing!!
armaan: i liked him. he was a nice guy. actually my car broke so i used his phone to call mechanic as my phone ran out of battery. he even offered me lift but i refused.
madhu thanked her stars that armaan didn't took the lift.

a week later it was their annual college fest. madhu couldn't take it anymore so she had decided to confess her feelings. arnav and khushi too were feeling very excited for their final performance together. 
rk and arnav were leaving for college. but rk went inside to call anjali di.
he saw her talking with samar. but they stopped after seeing him. it looked as if they were hiding something from him.
anjali: rishu??
rk : i just came to ask you if you are coming with us??
anjali: no , i will come with samar.
rk : di , is everything okay??
anjali: ya sure. now go!! i don't the play to start without you.
rk : they will never.
he quickly kissed her on cheek and rushed outside.
when anjali and samar realised that he was gone they continued with their topic.

madhu was in green room . she had changed into her dress. she was wearing a beautiful Victorian style gown, her hairs were falling lightly on her shoulders. soon rk reached there but he didn't stop to look at madhu and quickly went to change his dress.
madhu felt amused by his behavior but ignored it.

khushi was in her dressing room when she heard a knock on the door.
khushi: come in!! armaan!!
armaan: you look gorgeous sweetheart!!
khushi: (blushed) shut up!! is this for me??(she said pointing towards a cute little box in his hand)
armaan: yes. open it!
khushi opened the box and was too happy.
khushi omg!! jalebi!!
khushi hugged armaan.
armaan: whoa!! slow down princess!! you will ruin your dress!!
khushi: oops!! (khushi realised that the zip of her dress was open)
armaan slight;y turned her around and quickly locked the zip.
khushi: thanks!!
armaan: all the best!! i will be sitting with shamsher uncle in the audience.
khushi: but i am nervous!
armaan: don't worry. i am sure you are gonna rock the stage!!
but unknown to both of them someone had seen them and misinterpreted the things.

madhu was feeling nervous last minute before their play. she looked around for rk but he was nowhere to be seen. she hadn't seen him since then. was something wrong with him??
finally the play began and she entered the stage. madhu acted her part and now everyone waited for petruchio's entry. soon rk entered on the stage . madhu was relieved to see him at last but he was not looking the same. he came forward and said his lines.
the whole play went as planned by miss t but rk was behaving strangely with madhu.
to the audience their romance looked passionate but madhu couldn't see the same warmth and affection in his eyes. she looked startled at him. the fire was missing.
as soon as the act ended they all took bow and rk rushed inside. madhu too followed him.
madhu: what's the matter rk??
rk didn't replied, instead he kept walking. madhu ran upto him and grabbed his hand.
madhu: what has happened to you??
rk : i don't wanna talk madhu.
madhu: but i do. what's the matter??
rk :i said nothing.
madhu: what's the matter??
rk: I SAID NOTHING!!! NOW PLEASE LEAVE ME!!
madhu was shocked by his behavior. she could feel tears brimming in her eyes. rk too realised that he shouldn't have screamed on her. but before  he could say anything she was already out of the sight.
madhu went to washroom and locked herself inside. she was crying and didn't understood why he screamed on her. but suddenly she heard announcement about the final dance competition starting in a minute or so. so she quickly wiped her tears, changed her dress and went to the audience seat to cheer khushi (because khushi considered madhu as her lucky charm).

top five couples were competing in the final of the dance competition. khushi was looking stammeringly  beautiful in her long anarkali. she was busy calling her prayers to feel good though it was of little help.
soon their name was announced and khushi turned around to look for arnav. suddenly she felt a hand on her waist and turned around to see arnav .
they both danced gracefully and passionately as if no one was there. madhu was happy to see khushi and arnav and she knew that they were meant to be together. armaan had to admit that  he was feeling a little jealous. 

a little later the winner's name was announced and it was none other than arshi . khushi beamed with joy and hugged arnav but he didn't hugged her back and instead slowly pulled her apart. khushi found it strange but she forgot all this when the judge gave her the trophy. she waved towards her family in the crowd.
arnav saw the same buy sitting with madhu and her father in the audience. khushi was waving happily at him and even blew kisses to him. he didn't liked this at all and soon got off the stage.

there was a big dinner after the college fest. rk was sitting with arnav and he looked at lost.
arnav: are you okay>>
rk nodded and arnav decided it was good to stay quite.
arnav: jiju got an urgent call .so he and di have for delhi. 
rk : when will they come back??
arnav: at least after four or five days. dinner??
rk : i am not hungry!!
arnav: me too!! let me get cold drink for you.

arnav went towards the counter. but he heard someone calling him.
he turned around to see khushi standing behind.
khushi: i want to talk to you.
arnav: sure but not here.
he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the hall towards the garden.

someone came and asked waiter to spike rk's drink.  the waiter obliged after seeing the money given to him for the task .
rk was thinking about the recent things he came to know when waiter came with a drink.
he knew that it was from arnav but where was he??

*FLASHBACK* 
anjali: rishu??
rk : i just came to ask you if you are coming with us??
anjali: no , i will come with samar.
rk : di , is everything okay??
anjali: ya sure. now go!! i don't the play to start without you.
rk : they will never.
rk went outside but he didn't went to his car and instead he hid behind the wall and listened to his di and jiju talk.
anjali: we can't tell this to rishu!!
samar: but he needs to know about it.
anjali: how can you be so sure??
samar: when police interrogated balraj chaudhary. he told that he wanted to kill rk too.
anjali: what?? but why??
samar: because he is the same balraj chaudhary who was business partner with mohan kundra. they both worked together until balraj grew greedy. later the company was spilt in two parts. but balraj never prospered due to his meaness. so he grew jealous of mohan kundra.
anjali: so he wanted to kill rishu for...
samar: revenge!! he first killed mr and mrs kundra and was now after our rk.
anjali: how my god!! but wait!! you said he killed mohan uncle??
samar: not in proper sense!! rk's parents didn't died in an accident but it was a well planned murder!!
anjali: what??
samar: that night when they were returning from party their car was hit by an another bigger car driven by...shamsher malik!!
anjali: shamsher malik!!! you mean madhu's father!!
rk felt his world turning upside down.
anjali : he killed them purposely??
samar: i am not so sure. may be balraj chaudhary had used him as a pawn. 
anjali : we will not tell anything to rishu!!
samar: but why?? it's about his parents and he has full right to know.
anjali: look he had already suffered to much!! and i want him to be happy now.
samar: me too!!but the fact is that his parents were killed by shamsher malik - whether accidentally or purposely!!
anjali: and the bigger truth is that he loves madhu !!
samar: the decision is yours.
anjali : did madhu knows anything about this??
samar: i can't say. may be or may not be.

*PRESENT*
rk gulped down the drink in his hands to calm down the fire burning inside him. so many questions were there waiting to be answered.

arnav: what??
khushi: why are you behaving like this??
arnav: i should have behaved like this earlier.
khushi: say it clear!!
arnav: so listen (he pulls her by arms  and khushi winces in pain)
you too are like all other grils. i though tthat whatever i was feeling was a stupid emotion called love but now i realize that it was nothing more than a infatuation!!
khushi: (tears in eyes) it was just an infatuation for you??
arnav: not for me but for you!! you got bored of me and now look you have moved on!!
khushi: how can you say that??
arnav: oh really(pulls her more close) then why was your boyfriend pulling your zip all alone in the room. having private time??
khushi: boyfriend!! how can you say anything like this for armaan?? how could you ever think of that!!
arnav: so his name is armaan!! then why are you feeling so bad for him?? years back a girl broke my heart and i pledged not to trust any other but you are a great player khushi !! what a nice move that i started to believe you !!
khushi: you don't !!! because if you had ever trusted me you would have understood me!!!
arnav comes closer to her.their lips are inches apart. khushi closes her eyes but instead he pushes her away. khushi is all to stunned by his behavior.
arnav: you know what?? i don't care and please go away from my life!!

he then goes away . khushi breaks down completely. the most beautiful night of her life turned into a nightmare.

rk started to feel dizzy so he went to his home. the drink was slowly overpowering his thoughts and emotions. and then that person too started to follow him . it was none other than - dipali!!

madhu saw rk going away. so she decided to follow him to his home and sort out the whole mess immediately!!
but her world came crashing down when she saw rk and dipali together at his home. she was coming out of the house and it looked as if he didn't wanted her to leave. they were also talking but madhu couldn't hear them. soon she ran back to her home as she couldn't take it anymore.

that night all four of them were restless. khushi was too hurt by arnav's behavior and madhu felt cheated. she realized how much foolish she was to think that he would ever fall for a girl like her. arnav felt the same pain he underwent three years back. and as for rk he was asleep due to the drug in his drink but somewhere his mind was still restless.

next day shamsher malik was ready to leave when madhu and khushi came. they had their bags packed.
madhu and khushi: we too are leaving!!!

Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely Update.
All the Best fr ur exam .

Part 28: Omg !! What a  twist u have brought in their life 😲..  I m feeling so Bad fr them 😭
Bt i think the girls should leave with their Father. It will give the 4 some tym 2 think.
Anyways will wait fr next update.
Edited by colorsluv - 11 years ago
fraser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice part
nd yeah GOOD LUCK for ur xams
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res.. .edited
.hmm so rishbala and arshi Sep on way.   How rude was arnav. Feel so bad fir khushi...and dips...uff...she's gonna pay heavily...but y madhu believed it so easily.. .Edited by dreamyjennice - 11 years ago
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Now this FF is going to take leap 😃

Somehow SM is responsible for RK parents loss 😔 & now RK this ...Poor RK 😭
Madhu feeling Cheated 😔  thanks to Despo Dips 😡
Arshi also separated 😔

Very Sad update but Beautifully written 👏

Will wait for next update 😊

Edited by aroran - 11 years ago
Newton123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 27 oh my god balraj is behind all this never expect beautiful update kendra loved the last part happy to see jovial rk back 😊Edited by Newton123 - 11 years ago
Newton123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part 28 OMG what a twist kendra it's a complimant ok u r improving day by day as a writer n i love this twist amazing n keep it up n i guess next part will be a leap rightEdited by Newton123 - 11 years ago
saannyarai thumbnail
hi! FF glad to see you back. "DRASHTI YOU ARE A BOLLYWOOD PRODUCT THE PRODUCERS OF "MEIEJ' SHOULD PRODUCE A LOVE STORY AND CAST "DRASHTI AND VIVAN" IN THE LEAD I AM SURE THE  MOVIE WILL BE A SUPER HIT JUST AS THEIR SERIAL "MEIEJ"
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...RK is calling Arnav laad governer and half n hour of studying is ruined by the naughty ones ...😆

we understand...i mean i am even in school! so...
all the best for ur studies...don't neglect it...update when u get time!😊
.Bonfire_Heart. thumbnail
Wow superb update and
all d best for ur xamzEdited by meenu09 - 11 years ago