Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Yes..Boney confimed it just few days back..

😆

I liked No entry.
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: New_nova

😆

I liked No entry.

Oh Nova i luved it too...Salman , Anil and Fardeen were too good...😆😆😆...
atominis thumbnail
Was Abhinav Kashyap ever associated with Dabangg 2 at any stage? Did he have anything to do with the script? Or was he completely chucked out of D2?
Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

Was Abhinav Kashyap ever associated with Dabangg 2 at any stage? Did he have anything to do with the script? Or was he completely chucked out of D2?

Nah Skep..der was a major fallout b/w d Kashyap brothers and d Khan brothers...though dey dont admit...bt wen Arbaaz announced dat he will direct D2... Anurag said smthing like..."Salman Khan thinks he made my brother's life, hope he does the same for Arbaaz when he does Dabangg 2."..dis dint go well wid Arbaaz and der was no chance of taking Abhinav after so much drama...it is said dat later dey sorted our der issues ...😊
Unconventional thumbnail

Jusf wanna see Anurag's face now..haha...what was he thinking wen he made dat statement...Salman doesn't need any Abhinav or Anurag Kashyap...and u can very well see dat...😡

Chubul once again came...saw and conquered...so Anurag better think b4 making such comments from next time...it'll be good for u...

Btw Chulbul aka apna Sallu rocks...🥳
Unconventional thumbnail

Box office: 'Dabangg 2' crosses 150 crore mark

Download Wallpaper
A little more than a fortnight after it hit theatres, Salman Khan's Dabangg 2 has crossed the Rs. 150 crore mark.

The film had hit the ground running at box office with the first-day collection of Rs. 21 crore nett, which was exceptional for a non-holiday release. The movie took all of six days to storm into the 100 crore club and added another Rs. 8 crore nett on the seventh day to take its first week tally to Rs. 108 crore nett.

As expected, there was a slight dip in the film's collection in the second week, what with people busy with New Year celebrations. Yet, Dabangg 2 managed another Rs. 36 crore in its kitty to take the two-week total to Rs. 144 crore nett. The third weekend, brought in an added 8 crore. So the film's 17-day collection stands at Rs. 152 crore nett.

The coming days would see a further dip in the collections, and it remains to be seen if the Salman Khan starrer manages to scrape past the Rs. 200 crore mark, a tough task for sure, but not impossible.

The upshot is that Dabangg 2 is now officially a blockbuster, and a testimony to Salman Khan's clout at the box office.

Among the last Friday's releases, only Table No. 21 managed to make a little impact with the first weekend collection of Rs. 5.84 crore nett.

The coming Friday would see multiple releases, but the most prominent of them would be Vishal Bhardwaj's Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola starring Imran Khan and Anushka Sharma.
atominis thumbnail
Alright. But do you guys think Dabangg 2 would've turned out a bit better if Abhinav Kashyap was still associated with it?

Though D2's success clearly is on Salman's shoulders alone.
Unconventional thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skepblun

Alright. But do you guys think Dabangg 2 would've turned out a bit better if Abhinav Kashyap was still associated with it?

Though D2's success clearly is on Salman's shoulders alone.

About d success part u urself answered it...😳😳...

As for d script..may be may be not..😕..many of frns believe d 1st part was better and many think d 2nd was no less..😊..i luved both.😳..i just feel d characterisation of Chedi Singh was much better dan Bacha Singh..(.or may be i had too much xpectation from Prakash Raj..😉.)

Bt DABANG or DABANG 2...Salman is life ..Chulbul makes Dabang and Dabng 2 wat it is.
..🥳

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Salman's Dabangg 2 third weekend collection at Box Office

Posted by: Shekhar
Updated: Monday, January 7, 2013, 17:30 [IST]

Two week old Hindi release Dabangg 2 has continued to rock at the Indian Box Office in the third week. The Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha starrer has once again topped the collection chart beating five new releases like Table No 21, Dehraadun Diary, Dekha Jo Pehli Baar, Meri Shadi Karao and Rajdhani Express.

Dabangg 2, which dropped by 65% in the second week, had lost out a few screens to new releases. Hence, it was predicted that the Arbaaz Khan's debut directorial venture would be pushed down from the top spot in the collection chart at the domestic Box Office in the third weekend. But the movie is still strong in its position.

The romantic action movie has once again continued to keep the bells ringing at the domestic Box Office in the third week. While among the new releases, Table No 21, which has done good collection, raked in Rs 5.84 crores in the first weekend. Dabangg 2 has collected approximately Rs 8 crores nett at the desi collection centres in the third weekend.

Dabangg 2 had collected Rs 64 crores at the domestic Box Office in the first weekend and Rs 21.74 crores in the second weekend. And the movie has showed 60%+ drop in its business when compared to its second weekend collection. However, its 17-day total stands at approx Rs 152 crores nett.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

i heard on one site its gotten 160 and 170 will post article later but hud hud dabangg !!