Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyo: Good thing Aarti has so many kaala teekas on her blouse! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

According to the spoilers, Aarti is going to be fighting Prashant off... Now I can totally see why she will have to, especially if Shobha is too busy rediscovering her thirty year love with hubs to fulfill her water throwing duties! πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Samana : I guess those kala teekas r specially for the blue scarf batman and his buri nazar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I bet she is on a mission to woo Yash here .. another one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jyo and Sam ,  Hope Yash doesn't see her right after having a shower!!!

Wet towel CON πŸ˜†

Really Kratika was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!

My dear Yash Scindia...Get Ready πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cssudha

Jyo and Sam ,  Hope Yash doesn't see her right after having a shower!!!

Wet towel CON πŸ˜†

Really Kratika was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!

My dear Yash Scindia...Get Ready πŸ˜†

we will see mountains rising !! πŸ€£ πŸ€£

@jyo the problem is he is just too shy !! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anyway I'm looking forward to see aarya ka Retro dance..
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
she looks so SEXYYY !! I know exactly where he would FOCUS on..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† yash will be in swarglok..🀒 β˜ΊοΈand we can join him there ..πŸ˜† I'm stalking GC's twitter page if he had posted a picture on him in retro style πŸ˜†
Euphoria. thumbnail
Gurmeet wasn't shooting today so we can only get a picture of him tomorrow, if he uploads any that is or if there are any SBS/SBB/E24 segments. πŸ˜›
cssudha thumbnail
Tilu , Mountain CON πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Well Kratika looks smoking hot !! So Gurmeet might look as hot as her!!! And U know where he focus ?? Even I knew !!! 🀣

Lets meet them in the Swargalok!!! πŸ˜†
Tilashini thumbnail

Originally posted by: cssudha

Tilu , Mountain CON πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Well Kratika looks smoking hot !! So Gurmeet might look as hot as her!!! And U know where he focus ?? Even I knew !!! 🀣

Lets meet them in the Swargalok!!! πŸ˜†

I know..I'm gonna be so dead..everytime he gives this killer look !!  πŸ€’when I see gurmeet in retro outfit !!! Mera handsome Shona... β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ
both of them will try to woo each other...everything is so SEXYY BABE!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and prashant's jaw dropping moment..I hope someone spills something on his face ...πŸ˜†
Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
My Action-Reaction for Friday's episode πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Action of Yash ( U r my pumpkin pumpkin ..hello honey bunny .. u r my munchkin munchkin .. hello honey bunny πŸ˜›πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Aarti ( Oh no he is drunk again 😲😲😲)

Double reaction of Vidhi to Aarti ( All the best for CON-sutra part 2 .. make sure its recorded in HD this time so that caps can come out top quality πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ)

Action of Aarti ( Jaanee do naa 😳😳😳)

Reaction of Yash ( Paas aaoo naa 😳😳😳)

Double reaction of Bua ( OMGG I can see it from my evil third eye ... I think both r going to kiss now .. ishhh πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³)

Action of Yash (Oh no I just realised I m yet to brush my teeth .. so no kiss right now 😲)

Reaction of Aarti ( I knew it .. u r all talk and no action 😑😑😑)

Action of Aarti ( Well your sexy hand on those sexy lips look yummy to me .. just feel like licking it but I know its a family show πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Yash ( Well let me lick my own hand on your behalf then )

Double reaction of Aarti ( **Bangs head** )

Action of Vidhi to Paridi ( I think Aarti is about to lick Yash's hand πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Paridi in same pic ( hmm yummmyy πŸ˜›)

Action of Pankaj and Pratik ( Ok thats it poppinjays .. enough of eavesdropping and trying to find out who is licking whom .. time for us to lick errr I mean go and sleep in bedroom ..by the way I hope u both got some useful tips here 😈 πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Vidhji ( Shhh ..let me CONcentrate πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰)

Double reaction of Pankaj to Vidhi ( I guess time for us to extend our CON family too post Vedant and Vedika ... so aao CON karein 😳😳😳)

Action of Aarti inside bedroom ( Have some water .. u will feel better πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Yash to his own self ( I wish I can drink this blueberry standing in front of me .. ishhh πŸ˜›)

Double reaction of Cas in his bedroom while telling CON stories to PayPal ( Ohh lala I can see my CON son finally wanting to drink the blueberry .. Cas khush hua 😎😳)

Action of Aarti ( While whole world outside thinks u r eating or drinking me up ..here u r doing nothing πŸ˜‘ .. so now let me do my work 😑)

Reaction of Yash ( I think she is teasing me .. I should try out some more tricks to woo her πŸ€”πŸ˜›)

Action of Aarti ( Mein kaa karoon raam mujhe CON-less pati mila gaya 😑😑.. arghhh )

Reaction of Yash ( Did she forget our CON in Mumbai which is the reason why she is preggy .. sighh was that CON so bad ,.. I thought my Performance was 100% there πŸ˜”πŸ˜•)

Action of Aarti ( Romancing these sexy curtains is a better idea than my drunk pati I guess ..mayb I can make him jealous this way πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( I think I should go and grab her sexy back as taught by CON king Cas πŸ€“)

Action of Yash ( Why is she smiling seeing those ugly white curtains when a sexy man in black is standing behind πŸ˜‘ .. Anyways let me follow Cas and just grab her from back  ...uff her hair is so sexyy.. anyways CON centrate πŸ€“ ... )

Reaction of Aarti ( Sorry Yash ji .. plss drop the idea of grabbing my back .. I dont want to suffer from back spasm either )

Double reaction of Yash ( Ok can I grab u from front then before my mountain peaks get dangerously high πŸ€“)

Action of Cas while telling CON stories of AarYa to PayPal ( Hey kidss , I can see my CON beta jumping on his honey bunny blueberry right now .. Ohh lalaaa 😎)

Reaction of PayPal in same pic ( Mymmmy Papa r jumping over each other .. why .. this is pure violence πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Action of Aarti ( Did u jump on me deliberately πŸ˜›)

Reaction of Yash ( πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ)

Action of Aarti ( errr I hope your mountain peaks hv gone down now 😳)

Reaction of Yash in same pic ( not yet .. seeing your strawberry lips , its forever up ☺️)

Action of Aarti ( in that case , I suggest u this strawberry coloured .. errr u know what which can help for those peaks and valleys 😳😊)

Reaction of Yash ( Ufff even this will not help .. arghh ..even though I feel strawberry smells the best ...sighhh 😳)

Action of Aarti ( Errr then what will make those peaks and valleys disappear for now πŸ˜•πŸ˜•)

Reaction of Yash ( Your one touch Aarti ji 😳😳😳)

Action of Aarti ( Ok u need to sleep now .. all peaks will go down automatically πŸ˜ƒ)

Reaction of Yash ( When u r in front of my eyes blueberry , how can these peaks resist 😳😳)

Double reaction of Prashant in sleep ( What the .. My Yashu is getting mountain peaks in blueberry's presense .. no no noo .. Yash cannot cheat on me..leave it Yash leave it ... )

Action of Shobha to Prashant ( **Splashes water on Prashant's face**... Stop hijacking someone else's CON dreams u nutcase 😑😑)

Reaction of Prashant ( But Mommy I was just trying to chk if my Yashu is cheating on me 😭😭)

Action of Aarti ( ishhh ...this Yash pillow is so soft , sexy and good to sleep 😳😳😳)

Reaction of Yash in sleep ( Why do I see a crying crocodile face of my lubb Prashant ... )

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Deepti1808 thumbnail

@Jyo:
🀣

Still laughing just let me catch my breath !

EDIT: HA HA HA HA HA HA

OMG OMG that was something else

Prashanth dreaming about YASH !!! cheating on him. You have taken dostana CON to a new level.

Aarti worried about muscle spasms. LOL

Mountains and valleys. Double entendre at its best !!!

OMG i really loved it today Jyo !!!

Edited by Deepti1808 - 11 years ago