Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

I'd love to see G3, Shobha and Bua wear one of these retro dresses. But it should be sari's I guessπŸ˜† Polka dots and all!

I'd be happy if this song made it's way into the episodeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnBbjc5hmho[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Angel: Superb take!πŸ‘ I especially loved the last para...and a big hug for the final sentence. Gosh... they looked so snug and so peaceful in that frame...I'd say one heart and one mind.😳

@Deepti & Angel: You both could be absolutely right...given the CVs' track record...The other remote option is, Yash hears it but feigns otherwise...for whatever reasons!!!πŸ€”
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
meet Yash & Aarti..,at the retro party...action replay !! πŸ˜†

Edited by Tilashini - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Angel : Aahh I was waiting for your take and here u go πŸ˜ƒ.. fab one as usual πŸ‘πŸ‘/... I knew your take will start with the whole dramebaaz advertisement which was a put off except for the fact that Bua looked all hyper and excited for it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... She knows the importance of a dramebaaz after all πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

Coming to Prashant's colourful dreams , well no wonder Shobha maa spills water on it .. his dreams r all abstract in a way since he is forcibly trying to put colour in something that has already passed by and can never return back πŸ€”...

Coming to the poppinjays , yeah Paridi is the new entry here πŸ˜†.. but I loved the way hubbies this time were all proactive and made the poppinjays realise that they need to worry about their own romantic life first πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Finally coming to Aarti and Yash , I loved that heartbeat gif .. how Aarti can hear Yash's heartbeat which has love written all over it .. awww ... I agree about the example which u gave .. many times I myself feel the urgency to tell something urgent to my boss but then depending on overall office circumstances , I feel mayb this is not right time and I will tell him after this and this date .. that does not mean I will live in 24/7 guilt till that date .. I will live my normal life as usual and when right date arrives , I will do the confrontation ... Aarti is doing same , just in fear of tomorrow , she is not ready to stop living today since she hopes that her love will result in a positive tomorrow whenever she will decide to tell the truth to Yash πŸ€”

@Tila : I agree .. that picture says it all ..Aarti can so clearly listen to Yash's heart which is beating only for his Aarti ji for the first time 😳😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
KS just posted her picture on FB ... her Retro look  from the upcoming party sequence in PV 😳😳

As per TT article which came just now , tomorrow a song sequence on retro theme will b shot between Yash-Aarti ... gonna b real fun 😳😳😳

Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@jyo:wow..Amazing ..So excited
TFS
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! i guess the spoiler about the party is true!

and THIS is for that picture!

She is such a dish! πŸ˜‰
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Angel: Awesome take. Well worth the wait. πŸ‘

@ All: No off day this week as the office is closing on Thurs so won't be able to assist with the LU. Will be stalking though lol
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Samana : CON trol πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†,... thats for Yash to do πŸ˜‰ and I bet Prashant tooo willl b like that till Shobha spills water on his face again πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Jyo  Thanks for sharing OMG she looks awesome and cant wait to see the episode Insha Allah.