Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: epiphany.

I know I do not follow your other fan fictions and I am a kiss arse for that but let's just say, I cannot come around to fan fictions much. But I had made it a point to save this particular PM and come here to review it anyway. πŸ˜³ And I will follow, I swear on my cyber Potter possessions. (:

Anyway, so you start. The character sketch is very nicely detailed. It is written with enough depth for the reader to easily visualize your characterization. It is not very different from the show but let's just say, I like the addition of characters you've made. What I did not understand was why you've named such a mellow piece of writing 'Adrenaline Rush' but by the time I ended reading the prologue, I figured it's referring to the romantic tension between Swayum and Sharon. And boy, isn't their tension in such affairs! Yes, there is. So I am looking forward to reading, yeah? 

Thanks for the PM. Let the chapters come!

Kankshita

Hey my lovelie. It is really pleasing to know that you liked my character sketch. I took me a painful one week to come up to it, seriously. 

Well, it does refer to such tensions, πŸ˜‰ and you very well understood it! πŸ‘ And now you really have to read it ahead! πŸ˜† [You would somehow, the deal ain't openly announced yet!]

Anyhow, well, have let the stage open. Let's see how soon the updates come. πŸ˜›

agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

Nice update !!!

Swayam the topper of the college and getting recognised by the college as the student of the year was good!!!
And Sharon will be going to senior college  !!!
Poor Rey had to do push ups in the shop πŸ˜†
Loved Swayam's bond with his parents!!! what is disturbing Papa shekhawat 😲
I wonder how swayam and sharon will meet

Hey dear, I am really very glad you liked my first chapter. I am very glad hearing that! πŸ˜³ Well what is worrying Kartik and how Sharon-Swayam would meet, is a surprise. πŸ˜† Would come to that soon! πŸ˜‰ Thanks again! 
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashmi24sya

unres

that was superbly fantastic update nivi...
loved Swayam's speech😳 and Rey doing push-upsπŸ˜†...!!
thanks for the pm

Glad you liked it dear. πŸ˜³
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Thanks dear. πŸ˜³
agreatperhaps thumbnail

What happened mate? Where's the edit? 
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

The chapter is very neatly written. Swayum's graduation speech is very relative to what most students would say outta an overflow of emotion once their school ends. Swayum's parts are highly laden with emotion in this chapter whilst Sharon's were roughly just given a sneak peak to. I'm waiting for you to unravel her character now. 

A very good read, this one!

Kankshita

*clears-throat* ^^ The res? πŸ˜†

Back to the comment. Wow! You did read it all. πŸ˜² I am utterly shocked and not a bit disappointed by your comment! πŸ˜‰

Well, why Sharon was roughly sneaked-peaked through was because I firstly wanted to develop Swayam's character in the first chapter, and Sharon's in the second [subtle hint]

But I am glad you liked my Swayam! πŸ˜³ New, and crisp, different from the show. Thank you so much for your appreciations babe. 
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

Awesome start to the ff :] thanks for the pm

Nikki <3

Am glad you liked it! πŸ˜³
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu3003

awesomeee updateπŸ‘

loved KR sceneπŸ˜ƒ
waiting for d nxt part😳

Thank you so much for your comment dear! πŸ˜³
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.R_ackraal

nyccc read it in a one gooo...

loved dis... thnxxx fr d pm

Thanks! :D
agreatperhaps thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiyaswaron

Res
Unres
Starting was amazing.
Swayam the topper n his speech was really good.Well I will steal this speech when I get chance to speak about me n my career ...:p jokes apart.kriyansh part was cute.Rey had to do push ups in front of everyone lol.Sharon soon gonna join senior college
Loved swayam n his parents bond.His dad want to talk to him about something.Hope it will be good for swaron.Looking forward to their first meet

Well, you can definitely use the speech. It took me very much time to come up with it, but then I thought how will I feel when it's my farewell, and voila, it came! πŸ˜†

am really glad to hear that you liked my update. The first meet awaits! πŸ˜‰