Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

🀣🀣 omg where does ego come into this? this forum makes me crack up.

Why cant VD kiss DD?! whats his problem?! What does he think? DD wants a kiss from him?! He's mistaken! He would never get that opportunity co our princess is soo special! 

Ye issues hain! πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

Its not a big deal but chal i ll PM u! πŸ˜†

Haan kar de wanna know tu zyada pagal yah woh πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
has anyone make any rk post? he was fab fab yesterday. the way he was painting i found that very sexy! his expression was just too cute.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash.TanHa21

Why cant VD kiss DD?! whats his problem?! What does he think? DD wants a kiss from him?! He's mistaken! He would never get that opportunity co our princess is soo special! 

Ye issues hain! πŸ˜›

😳🀣🀣🀣🀣

sorry but this made me crack up. so they think VD is not kissing DD b/c of his ego but DD wants to kiss him. did she tell them she wants to kiss VD? did the director tell VD to kiss madhu on her neck? did the scene demand sexy kiss scene on the neck? why are this people so despo for kissing scene on the neck and back then seeing the show. if they want to see makeout session then they need to watch something else.

according to me the scene didn't need a passionate kiss nor rk is despo to kiss his BIWI anytime and anywhere. he is a man of limits, he won't do anything with her till he marries her fully. gosh! i hope rk kiss madhu so much later on that this people won't say anything anymore.

😳🀣🀣🀣🀣

sorry but this made me crack up. so they think VD is not kissing DD b/c of his ego but DD wants to kiss him. did she tell them she wants to kiss VD? did the director tell VD to kiss madhu on her neck? did the scene demand sexy kiss scene on the neck? why are this people so despo for kissing scene on the neck and back then seeing the show. if they want to see makeout session then they need to watch something else.

according to me the scene didn't need a passionate kiss nor rk is despo to kiss his BIWI anytime and anywhere. he is a man of limits, he won't do anything with her till he marries her fully. gosh!
i hope rk kiss madhu so much later on that this people won't say anything anymore.

@Blue: Eeew πŸ€’ No thanks 
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to end this AT...😎

Ufff keep your weird solution pleaje πŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Ufff keep your weird solution pleaje πŸ˜†

they want it farah i say cvs gives it to them, if not madhu then dips is there na🀣 on a serious note i rather not see rk's character get ruined like emraan who kiss everyone he sees.

they want it farah i say cvs gives it to them, if not madhu then dips is there na🀣 on a serious note i rather not see rk's character get ruined like emraan who kiss everyone he sees.

Bol that you also want it πŸ€£ πŸ€’
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Bol that you also want it πŸ€£ πŸ€’

nahi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣