Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: 2G6BCYPDZ4VIG4M6
🤣 Good and we are experienced now from PKYEK forum... with Watermelon pankhe 😆It wasn't kind of her I agree but I don't see what she did... I only see what they shared before 😆


oh how can i forget about that farah! watermelon phanks were useless and brainless. lol only the good parts goes with you 😆
ballu is here! he is dancing with so many girls
farah you miss them, not to worry you have new one to play with🤣
omg ballu is clown man and the best thing is he adores rk! i saw the sbs and he was hugging rk now that is what i call FIL and SIL dil ka rishta🤣
p.s. are we allow to post here since the AT is done😆