Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

i want my maaneet to meet and to see te reaction of my maaneet
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
pls let maaneet meet pls...update soon..
rashi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 11

Next day he reached office in bad mood. He was already restless since he saw those eyes, not able to concentrate on anything and here he had meeting with a person who would divert his mind more to his problem.

The meeting was regarding Mr. Chopra's project and Yash was to present his plan about its designing. Yes, Yash was there too in that orphanage function and his being in front of Maan's eyes was not going to help.

But he had to be present there. It was a professional meeting and he could not let his personal life affect his company or its working.

He half-heartedly entered the conference room where everyone was present. Adi was already informed to take care of all the discussion as he was not in the mood for it, he was going to be just a mute spectator there.

The moment Maan entered the conference room, his restlessness increased manifolds. He tried to believe that all this was because of Yash's presence but moments later he found the real reason for his disturbed behaviour.

He saw the very reason of his sleepless nights standing infront of him. Yes he saw her, and in a place where he could never think of finding her, IN HIS OWN CONFERENCE ROOM!!!

He was too schocked to do or say anything. The moment he set his eyes on her , he lost the track of time and place. He just simply kept staring at her to believe what he was seeing was not just some dream, but a reality.

He didn't heard even a single word that was being spoken there. For him, it was just the two of them there.

Amongst all this there was one more person who was pleasantly surprised earlier but soon was left confused. And it was none other than Adi.

Adi clearly heard that Yash introduced her as Ms. Muskaan Chaddha, a name that he wasn't expecting. And what startled him the most was her weird behaviour. It didn't at all felt like a person meeting their best of buddies after 3 years.

He earlier saw a look of surprise on her face for a split second but soon she seemed indifferent. And as if that was not too much, suddenly she started IGNORING THEM!!!

All the while when Adi and the their team members were discussing the project, she never spoke a word rather she was continuously busy texting someone. And soon he realized they were all being sent to'Yash? Now WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON?

Adi was going bonkers handling the meeting as well as trying to read through this weird behaviour of the girl who as of now was known as Muskaan Chaddha.

What was going on her mind?

Why was she acting like she never knew them?

Why she never acknowledged their presence?

Was she really some Muskaan and not Geet?

If yes, then how can someone look so similar, rather just the same to someone else?

Adi seriously needed to have a conversation with Maan as soon as possible but before that he need to bring him out of his dreamland where he was still lost after her leaving the room.

HOPE U ALL NOT GONNA THROW TOMATOES ON ME...I KNO U ALL EXPECTED A CUTE MEETING BUT I FLUSHED ALL UR EXPECTATIONS DOWN D DRAIN😳

DO PRESS LIKE BUTTON AND LEAVE COMMENTS...WANNA KNOW UR RESPONSE TO THIS TWIST IN D TALE😉

Part 12- pg41

Edited by rashi_jain - 11 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely update.. yes why u did tis.. but my maan in dream land oh god maan babu cum back to sense see ur geet is leaving u....
rashi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

wow lovely update.. yes why u did tis.. but my maan in dream land oh god maan babu cum back to sense see ur geet is leaving u....

What's a life without sorrows and a story without twists?😉
.ramya-gurtian. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update
luved it
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Adi maan ko jaga. Bechara sapno me kho gya.
Rashi dear tujhe tomato jarur milenge. Mere maaneet ne ek dusre se baat tk nhi ki.
Superb update.
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes sweety we have expected a cute but I knew that's not gonna come easily to US.We'll have to wait.But I really liked d way U 've put the situation but feeling bad for Maan and Adi.

Lets see wat happens next.
gbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update.  a real twist.  would like to know what is happening.  continue soon
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting 4 Maaneet's meeting ðŸ˜›