!'Happy Birthday Rockstar'!Dayanand Shetty Fc #64 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Arre apun ne toh Chocolate murder pura dekha tha phir memory low kaise ho gayi πŸ˜†
Signature contest ka result nahi aaya abhi tak :(

It's B'day time for Parmeet Sethi, Dayanand Shetty, Hrishikesh Pandey and Akash Pandey

Coinciding with the 90th birthday of veteran actor Dilip Kumar, four television celebrities like Parmeet Sethi, two handsome hunks of CID, Dayanand Shetty andHrishikesh Pandey and Akash Pandey of Hitler Didi fame are also celebrating their birthdays.

Shares Dayanand, "Well, it a usual day, I am shooting. Later at night I have planned to go for a dinner with my family. Last night, I was touched to see my daughter bringing a cake for me. Since morning, I have been getting calls from my fans who have been constantly wishing me. I haven't got any gifts as such, but yes, there's cake cutting ceremony on the sets as both Hrishikesh and me share the same birthday. I am thankful to all my friends and fans for such a wonderful life." ---πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Avers Hrishikesh, "Though it is my birthday today, I am shooting. And it's not only today; this has been the case for the last ten years. In fact, it feels great to work on one's birthday. Last night, my wife brought in my birthday when she gifted me many things. Today, there will be a cake cutting ceremony on the sets of CID as Daya and me, who share the same birthday, are shooting together." --- πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Parmeet Sethi and Akash Pandey remained unavailable for comment.

Tellychakkar.com wishes a very happy birthday to Dayanand, Hrishikesh,Parmeet and Akash.

source : TC

arry jub Rishwat ka Brief case day rahy hotay hain tou ye tha... nahi yaar abhi tak Signature Contest ka result nahi aaya... wesay U will be on wining stand... hain na...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by gadhadada

[/QUOTE]

Yes and My Friend already booked it after Contest result that He will use this for His Signature...  πŸ˜³
Thank You DII...πŸ€—
Thank You so much...πŸ€—no need to say thanks dear.. ache kaam ko appreciate to karna hi chahiye na... bahut acha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

shruti CIDians k liye short term memory loss nai baat nahi hai... hai na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by monika21

no need to say thanks dear.. ache kaam ko appreciate to karna hi chahiye na... bahut acha πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

hmmm...πŸ˜‰

shruti CIDians k liye short term memory loss nai baat nahi hai... hai na πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
why this Bemaari not entered in FW😑... they repeats same FLOPidea again n again...

Originally posted by -Twinkles-

It's B'day time for Dayanand Shetty

two handsome hunks of CID, Dayanand Shetty andHrishikesh Pandey

Shares Dayanand, "Well, it a usual day, I am shooting. Later at night I have planned to go for a dinner with my family. Last night, I was touched to see my daughter bringing a cake for me. Since morning, I have been getting calls from my fans who have been constantly wishing me. I haven't got any gifts as such, but yes, there's cake cutting ceremony on the sets as both Hrishikesh and me share the same birthday. I am thankful to all my friends and fans for such a wonderful life." ---πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Lovely TWINKLE...😳😳

Hope Humaray pass bhi Number hotaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

why this Bemaari not entered in FW😑... they repeats same FLOPidea again n again...FW to sabse bada and purana patient hai tabhi to ye repetitive ideas hi hote hain uske paas πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

Lovely TWINKLE...😳😳

Hope Humaray pass bhi Number hotaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

we are not lucky in that case...πŸ˜• hamare paas bhi no., hota to maza aa jata btw Gd.. if you call him saying "big brother / bhai" .. to daya tumhara contact no. zarur save kar leng πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by monika21

we are not lucky in that case...πŸ˜• hamare paas bhi no., hota to maza aa jata btw Gd.. if you call him saying "big brother / bhai" .. to daya tumhara contact no. zarur save kar leng πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

save ka tou malum nahiπŸ˜†, haan shayed 2/4 minute zyada baat kr lein😳... wesay now I m used to of it, BHAI kay siwa meray munh n Keypad say nikalta hee kuch aur nahi.πŸ˜†.. n the Best part when ppl told me that UR BHAI proud on u or U make Siggie n Vm for UR BHAI😳... I loved it alot DII.πŸ€—.. a Speciall Feeling... so lovely...πŸ€—
haaa sad...
its Bye Bye time now...😑
coming at Night cz in Evening, I m starting Jogging on a nearest park...πŸ˜‰
shayed koi Handsome Hunk takra jayey😈
take careπŸ€—
tata...