Meeting Sananya in LA...Sunny in yellow...Pics Add

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Coming back home from UK after SPL Birmingham... My fantasy come true...  was tiring but so satisfying...not only met my dream couple but made great friends too...On Tuesday, i heard a voice...and i ran to the tv...n screamed...my moms like what the??? n said shes coming to LAAA...yaaa...

Yes...she is in LA right now... At 1 pm we met our friends...and waited by the Dish networks booth...damn the line was long and horrible...but we were not aware of it...the 4 of us...having a ball...thinking about our trip to UK and of course Sanaya and Barun...thats what IPK was about...right???

Finally everyone started screaming...n so did we... Star Plus ppl were there...taking interviews...and ppl were just going crazy...taking us back to UK... But it was not so cold...the weather was sunny n warm...with cold air blowing...welcoming our Sunny Sanaya...

My moms comments...her one ad can light up the Sp channel...sigh...

There we hugged...i told the camera guy just click away...😉

Our time came to meet her... I went there n stood by her...

She saw me and exclaimed..its you!!!!!!!!...OMG!!!! she remembered me...im dazed...and honored...and we hugged...and i was like how r u and im sorry the show ended...n then i asked...i had to ask her...i asked...R U sad the show ended...She is a darling...she smiled n said...its ok...Ya i know now its ok...

We joked for a while...my sister asked her to sign on her shirt...and was like nooo...n my sister said yesss...so she signed it...love her...shes a lovely person...wish her all the best for her future...

Will add more when i get them...😉..

Fuzzy... :))~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!!

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...and if u like the post...do bless me..thanks :))
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Edit

It was great to fly back to LA with the same adrenalin pumping through my veins as the trip down to London.

Never thought this sunny, bubbly girl would be in my part of the world so fast...she beat me to it and I am sooo happy.

Best thing is, when she saw you, Fazi, and recognized you, after hugging you she saw me standing in the line and pointed at me and said, You! She remembered we were the crazy fans from California!!!

May she always be blessed by Allah!!!!

She gave me a hug too and was shocked when I asked her to sign my shirt and said NOOO, and I said YESSS!!!!! She did sign my shirt and took her time doing it!!!!!!

It's after mid nite and I am still HIGH!!!!!

Can never get enough of her!!!!!

Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
she's sooo sweet!!!
waiting for the pics!
roshrockkss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r damn lucky u got to meet her twice and she recognised you...
Sanaya is really a sweetheart...
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
woah!! you actually made a trip from UK to states?

You are one lucky gal! 

VancouverBC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lucky lucky you Fuzzi. Twice? Oh man...

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So lucky!! U met her twice! 
Waiting 4 da pics.
gree86 thumbnail
"Are you sad"?! omg,thats the same question  i would have asked..glad to know shes okay
Divya429 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So she recognized u, fuzzy
So sweet!
I forgot to ask u abt it😃
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Edit

It was great to fly back to LA with the same adrenalin pumping through my veins as the trip down to London.

Never thought this sunny, bubbly girl would be in my part of the world so fast...she beat me to it and I am sooo happy.

Best thing is, when she saw you, Fazi, and recognized you, after hugging you she saw me standing in the line and pointed at me and said, You! She remembered we were the crazy fans from California!!!

May she always be blessed by Allah!!!!

She gave me a hug too and was shocked when I asked her to sign my shirt and said NOOO, and I said YESSS!!!!! She did sign my shirt and took her time doing it!!!!!!

It's after mid nite and I am still HIGH!!!!!

Can never get enough of her!!!!!

Ameen n welcome home ;))