CRAZY FAN FROM CALIFORNIA!!!

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Mods...please do not close this, thnx in advance!!!
I went to Uk to meet SANAYA aka Khushi Kumari Gupta...am so glad I did...loved every second I was there, saw her getting off the car, running in thru the side door, running off to practise for the show...they walked past our dinner table and sat just a table away from us (will post videos when I get home, still in Portugal) was the 3rd person to question SARUN, I requested them to adopt me too like Aarav, arnav said he was dying and that Khushi should decide, first she said one was enough and when I told her I had come all the way from California, she said OK, we will adopt you and you can be in the next episode!!!
Hence...I am the adopted one-----------------adopted by Khushi!!!!!!!!!
Love her more now that I met her in person,,,,,,,,shes a darling,,,,,,,,,,, so beautiful, well dressed, eloquent, such a lady!!!!
She s a legand,,,,,,,,,,,a superstar!!!!!!! She out shone all others!!!! Including BARUN!!!!
At the show we had first row, center seats...could see eye to eye with Sanaya and Barun...will never forget that JAB TAK HAI JAAN!!!!

GOD...how we screamed when Sarun came on stage, throat hurt for 2 whole days...but it was worth it!!!!
Will add more later!!!  Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nav_Barun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
awww wow that's great so happy for u
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really wish I got the experience, happy for u!
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Mods...please do not close this, thnx in advance!!!
I went to Uk to meet SANAYA aka Khushi Kumari Gupta...am so glad I did...loved every second I was there, saw her getting off the car, running in thru the side door, running off to practise for the show...they walked past our dinner table and sat just a table away from us (will post videos when I get home, still in Portugal) was the 3rd person to question SARUN, I requested them to adopt me too like Aarav, arnav said he was dying and that Khushi should decide, first she said one was enough and when I told her I had come all the way from California, she said OK, we will adopt you and you can be in the next episode!!!
Hence...I am the adopted one-----------------adopted by Khushi!!!!!!!!!
Love her more now that I met her in person,,,,,,,,shes a darling,,,,,,,,,,, so beautiful, well dressed, eloquent, such a lady!!!!
She s a legand,,,,,,,,,,,a superstar!!!!!!! She out shone all others!!!! Including BARUN!!!!
At the show we had first row, center seats...could see eye to eye with Sanaya and Barun...will never forget that JAB TAK HAI JAAN!!!!

GOD...how we screamed when Sarun came on stage, throat hurt for 2 whole days...but it was worth it!!!!
Will add more later!!! 

I wish there were in California...Los Angeles...or could fly like you to uk from California...

Missed the masti...but happy a fellow Californian had it...

Wtg...
Kiekeboe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tfs plus I am really happy you got a chance to meet them
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Ewww

Then SEXY ASR will b ur dad...

😭

But I m glad  saw them and spoke to them...
Edited by tonmoy009 - 11 years ago
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for sharing. You got adopted!! did you do that for us before you became their daughter?😉 Please I like to know in details. It's so sad that show is ending, but requesting for Season 2 constantly. Did you talk to any of the big fish of SP!! did you leave my friend in UK!!I hope not, longing to hear from her. ðŸ¤— Edited by tamannausa - 11 years ago
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey - I am a crazy californian too and would love to hear your stories in more detail.  Please tell us more...about the whole 2 days...
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
lucky i live in usa too i should have gone too ðŸ˜­
i feel so happy for u ðŸ¤—
dont forget to upload vids if u have some 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Omg, you really flied to UK to watch our Sarun!
 Plz upload pic and video soon.
They adopted you! hahaha. not bad.
But did you say Sanaya that we bunches of IF girls love her like crazy?