SPL Birmingham..My fantasy come true..Pic video

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Im sorry i havent pm-ed this...ill do that when i complete this post...😊

SPL Birmingham... My fantasy come true... From California to Birmingham...a well worth trip...sigh!!!

Edited...NO, i did NOT see anything UNUSUAL there, plz dont listen to rumors...karma has already slapped us...is it good to talk about other ppls daughters??? Unless u are 100% sure, dont spread rumors about anyone...

I know..we all are sad... Sp couldn't save ipk.. Wish they could have... They were waiting for SPL to end.. N u know what? I'm glad.. My POV.. Sanaya n Barun deserved that SPL... Deserved to see how much they were loved and thanks to Noreen khans interview.. it was proven that the 9k ppl there bowled them out...:))))... Sanaya n Barun deserved every clap, every scream n every praise...

I'm very sad...I didn't want it to end...but sadly...everything comes to an and...n then there is a new beginning...hmmm...wishing...

Fauzi loves to surprise us all on our birthdays,.. So it was my turn. But I found out about it sooner...cause of all the negativity about ipk... A time came when I didn't want to go... But I couldn't tell lazy that... She would surely kill me... Not for a second her faith faltered... 

I was angry, hurt... I don't want to go after hearing that my Arhi were being separated n khushi crying for him... OMG. That would have killed me... Thanks to my few friends who said I should go n enjoy myself... This might be the last time I meet them as Arhi... You know what I'm so thankful to them that I went with this intention that i will enjoy it to the fullest... N trust me I did... Thank u friends... Hugs. N thanks God I told them about this... :))

Star Plus surely knows how to win ppls hearts... I know I was angry. But they make you feel like a celebrity... Hating them ATM...:(((((

The Dinner... Sat they all arrived and my God... Ppl went nuts when they saw the coach... We all were sitting in the lobby waiting for them... And met many fans.. Who were just like us... Crazy in love with Arhi... Lol

They all arrived but were taken inside by the side door... Of course the mob would attack them... Well we all ran to get that one glance or a pic of our beloveds... And then they were rushed in..n out of our sight... We all relaxed... Yes they r here now... We all ran to our rooms to get ready...

While I was on my way to Birmingham... I had many questions in my head... Lazy n I would be all alone... I don't know how we will kill time in that cold wet weather... 

Standing in the line to get in the dining area... We also gave interviews to star ppl... N then we were rushed in n we had to find our table...

We found one on the left side.. Right in the corner... All by luck... That was two tables away from the stars table... Sigh... Did I know that??? Nooo...

Our table started filling up... N we all started talking... The topic n interest was same... Ipk... There was a mom with her 2 daughters... We had a doctor, a manager... Ppl from different profession were there... Seriously comforted me n I felt sane... We all were fine... Just fandoms... Yep... Also met a scientist... She does research on cancer... Wow... Cool isn't it... I'm not writing any names nor will I post any personal pics... Hope u all understand...

Whenever I use to listen to star plus add about star pariwar... It use to irritate me... Why they saying that... They praising themselves... I was so wrong... I found that night what they ment... That night that table of ours became a star pariwar... We all started serving one another... Looking after each other... All were alone n away from home n loved ones... but yet all were connected... All one...n all such good ppl... I m still amazed... Wish I could rewind till that Friday n relive it all again... No... I didn't forget my pariwar...family of IF...

We all became good friends... One is from my OC n we go to the same mosque... Wasn't that just luck??? 

After dinner... They entered the room n we all were too busy chatting n eating to notice n they passed our table n we all went crazy... They sat 2 tables away from us... Ppl just got up from the table to take n glimpse a pic... I don't blame them... But they had just arrived... Must be tired n then they were practicing for the show... Am glad there were bouncers there to keep everyone in order...I'm sure u all must have seen all the pics on net... No I don't go to take the pic... I was clicking my camera from where I sat... Will add them when I can...guys just got home...to California from London... So I'm hibernating... Plus...am very upset now...saw Sanaya crying:((((...in SBS...after hearing that the show has ended, im glad they didnt announce at the SPL, it would have been horrible...🀒

After dinner... Ppl questioned them... It was just amazing to see them so near n close... Like lazy said... Breathing in the same air that they breath...

Fauzi asked Sanaya to adopt her... Lol. The poor girl agreed... N Arnav said with a sad face... But I'm dying...

All of the 250...excited and going nuts... After questioning came the meeting time... I'm glad star plus knows how to arrange n manage ppl... Controlling 250... N that also us... Crazy fans... Not an easy job... Hats off to all their staff n employees... 

One by one tables were called in to meet n greet n to take pics... I don't know how I walked there.. N stood next to them... Was my picture taken... Did I shake their hands? I'm still dazed... Wish I had practiced this... Lol...yes I did hug Sanaya n shake hands with Barun... I'm dazed...sigh.  Lol

One thing is for sure... camera doesn't do them justice... Sanaya is so much more beautiful in real n Barun more handsome... N their hearts too... They all were so tired... Sanaya was sitting on the edge of the stage... Bend... As if she would just collapse... This girl should have been in bed... Yesterday...Despire of this... They continue giving us all their autographs... One lady In the end was asked to go... The guard was doing his duty... Sanaya was watching... She stretched her hand n grabbed that lady's hand n pulled her towards her n signed her book... That was so good of her... Shows she cares... 

Both are such darlings... I'm so glad I went... Met fans that were more craze than us... One went to receive them at the airport n then followed them to Birmingham... Hats off to her... She didn't have a place to stay, or a ticket for dinner or the show... But she's a fan... N star plus... I know u wont believe it... I wouldn't too if I had not seen her with my eyes... Sp did accommodate her... N did everything to make her comfortable... Giving her an entrance to all the events... Shows they care too...why did they end the show?????

No...Star plus doesn't pay me to write all this... Ok... But they truly conquered my heart in Birmingham...

Ppl were actually stalking Arhi... Some even got upset n angry... Well... They though they own the stars... Forgot in their love for them that they r humans first... I'm sure they will get over it soon...

The night of the SPL Show... The ten of us walked to the LG arena... It was raining... U think we noticed that??? Nops... 

The SPL Show was a delight... Omg... The min Arnav or Sanaya would come on stage... 9000ppl would just go crazy... Wouldn't let them talk... N I sitting in the front row... Screamed n shouted as if my life depended on it... My videos are all ruined... All I hear is myself screaming...:(... But I had fun... Sanaya is so beautiful n she looks straight in pplz eyes... N she also looked in mine n waved hi or bye... But left me knocked out... She's my first girl crush... I'm straight.. So don't u think anything else... Lol...she is beautiful...

And hot-wa... Sigh... Lol...so handsome n hot... I think he doesnt know that... I'm so sad I won't be able to see them everyday 

There were other actors too... Kokila modi, sandhiya, sooraj n pratigya... All were awesome... But we were all bad... All only wanting Sarun... Hope we didn't hurt the rest... But what to do... Love makes sane ppl do crazy n impossible things... Sigh...

On our second night there...Fauzi and I were busy transferring our videos on the laptop... N a waiter came to ask if we needed anything n started talking about the event which was going on... When we said khushi is here he was like... What khushi???? I must tell my mom that... Lol... A couple from wales were there listening to our convoy n said what crazy fans r u all.. Seriously we had raised the whole hotel on our heads... But we told them its ok... Everyone needs to do some crazy thing in life n this was ours... They agreed... 

Our last night... After the SPL most of us were sitting in the lobby... Chatting ipk... Of course and there came them... We all ru went nuts... But there were guards there and we had already had enough of them... So we all just stared at them from time to time... Then they all left... But our small pariwar...sat there till morning... Didn't sleep a wink... Then went to our rooms... Packed and left for London...

All this came possible cause of Star Plus... N I went n thanked them n their staff.. To have held such an event... N successfully too... Without any problems or delays... Without making anyone one regret... It was all an amazing n an unforgettable event...

And they in reply said it was all possible cause of us... Wow making me fly more high... I know it's impossible for me to go so far as India to meet them... Wish they would/ could come to LA... In dec they are bringing in jaweeka n her partner to Los Angeles... Wish Arhi could come too... But they both need more security n protection from us all... The rest would pass by us n we would just stand n say hi... If it were Sarum... I don't know how we would have behaved... Sandhiya in the end told lazy..that u don't love me... Sigh... You don't love... One just falls in love... Dil Kay hathoon majboor... All is hearts fault... Well.. Lazy did give her a air hug... Hope she understands... We have nothing against them... We live in the Hollywood area... Get to see so many actors... But we don't go nuts over them... Not like this... Not this crazy... There is something in these two... That has touched millions of hearts... Including ours...
N I'm glad I fell in love with the two... Both are truly worthy of it...sigh. My worry now is... When will I see them again?

Star Plus... A request of a fan... Bring them both in a new serial that you control... Cause I know now for sure that you will make the fans happy n not let them suffer for long... We have been suffering from the beginning of nov... N I'm sad that ipk has to end... But better to end than be left in careless ppls hands... Ill let star plus decide how they will keep us all glued to their channel... Plz being back our sarun... ASAP... A plea from all the fans... Not only sarun... The whole of ipk cast.. The whole lot... Including Shyam and laxmi the goat... Lol...

My only worry... How did Sanaya take all this? Is she sad? Did star plus know they would do this? Were they waiting for SPL... if yes..them I don't blame them... Someone had started this nonsense just as the SPL was announced... Making all of our lives hell and on top of all this said we have run out of stories and we r gonna kill the lead... Who in their sane mind kills a killing lead??? Sigh!!!

An advice for Star plus... Change ur policy and make ur terms more tight... Keep the PH, totally in ur control... You guys don't know what you have lost... Only a miracle can bring it back...I pray you can bring it all back again...wishes do come true...so we will keep on hoping n praying...:)))

My wishes for Sarun.. May all ur wishes come true...May u both be successful in everything u do... N no harm comes to u... Ameen...

Sadly one of my last post on ipk forum...:((

Will edit later...

Thanks n bless u Fauzi...n all the friends I met there... If u like...I can post ur comments here...miss u all...hugs...

Edited...

Im getting pms asing these qs...yes i was standing near them, hope the Sp ppl took good pics...i dont know how tall they r, i was more confused...they both are very slim...n so amazing...sigh...they were guarded by guards...all the time and yes we were in the same hotel as them...Ill advice Sp NOT to do that next time...for the peace of mind of everyone...we wouldnt sleep whole night...2 nights...just trying to get their glimpse...sigh...

They came by coach from the airport, but the last 5 mins, they shifted Sarun to a black windowed car, so the mob wouldnt attack them...sigh...u should have seen how we all were...nutsss...lol, n im glad it was NOT announced that the show is ending...i dont know, i cant even think what the reaction would have been...

Pics

Warning...all videos have screams in it...so watch with  caution hahahahha

This video is of when they left after dinner...
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsWUF9x5PLU&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBDPlMqTTkk[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gR1vjUsu78[/YOUTUBE]

After Dinner ...Sanaya
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCiv1olObOs[/YOUTUBE]

After dinner...Barun
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJy7VTPM8Co[/YOUTUBE]

Fuzzy... :))~. No part of my work may be reproduced or shared without my permission. Thanks!!!

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...I deserve to read ur comments...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...and if u like the post...do bless me..thanks :))

Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Res

Happy birthday sis..missing u...have a great day...hugs

Thnx for the post Fazi,,,could not have done it without you!!!

Like Khushi said today to Arnav... it could nt have been possible without you...HUGS!!!

My heart is broken...hurts like hell!!!!

See ultimatebaruns post 35 kisses, the song killed me...

Will write more, for now see  my post...will post videos when I get home from Portugal.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3318515

Crazy fan from California.

Will miss Khushi, how will I live without her???

Edited by lazylad8-FauZi - 11 years ago
cagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the account.  you went from LA!  i'm from SF and now wish i had gone too.

would love to see your pics/videos!
Edited by cagirl - 11 years ago
Zarahatke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Dont tell me u were there
Lucky gal i was just following it whole day on tweeter man u one lucky gal
I m sure not in a very good state though since i saw sanaya crying trust me i didnt cry for barun that much as i dis for sanaya n the team today its just so hard to say goodbye
N this girl has a beautiful heart which reflects her face n personality
I m proud to be sanaya n barun fan
N u plz do post the pic as soon as u can
Hey good luck in future n whenever u post dont forget to pm as i ll be here just to chk my pms
Edited by Zarahatke - 11 years ago
Punkin22 thumbnail
I am over-joyed for your trip and all the remarkable things you experience at SPL.  You got to live the fantasy that all IPK lovers dream about.  I know you have packed your heart and mind with memories that will last a lifetime.  Glad you are back dear and thank you for sharing your trip with all of us. Edited by Punkin22 - 11 years ago
Kranu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs, aww such an awesome experience. Both Barun and Sanaya deserve this. Feeling bad for other cast.
Edited by KranUsa - 11 years ago
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow lucky u r..!!..πŸ‘

yes inshallah now i jst prat that soon we will get back our SARUN and the whole IPK team back under a nre PH...

so plz keep calling..we will soon get a positive news...
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!! Fuzz, this is wonderful! I am so glad that I fall in love also with this couple. They made history for TV or movie even. I have not known this much craze for any other actors and jodi like SARUN. Star Plus should realize the true meaning of popularity and fame and apply this to their own benefit. SARUN is the real khazana for SP and would be utter brainless not to understand that.
I hope hope and hope to see them here in California. Just praying..I am so happy for you Fuzz, you deserve thisπŸ€— and please let SP know if they can hire you for nice sizzling love story..πŸ˜‰  Edited by tamannausa - 11 years ago
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
A realyyy lucky one u r...u guyz got to c dem live...bth as sarun as well as arhi...cz god knws wen vil v get to c dem togther..arhi toh r gone...bt evn as sarun...god knws wen vil v b able to c dem :'(((((

Bt realyyy...its great dat u got a chance to meet them..n dat too personaly :))
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Fuzzy i enjoyed reading ur post..d way u described evrything...gosh u made me jealous;-) hw i wish i ws der!!! *sigh*