ArVi OS weird cravings!

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, am back with another OS!Do  leave ur lovely comments and dont forget to hit the like button.😉

Arjun had just finished dressing up for his office when he noticed Purvi coming out of the washroom. She looked so tired and exhausted that Arjun felt a prick in his heart. No matter how much he wanted to help his darling wife, he couldn't, the only thing he could do was reassuring her that everything would be fine. What was the benefit of being so rich when money couldn't help his wife, he thought.

Arjun rushed to Purvi, cupped her cheeks and asked her while looking into her eyes,

Arjun: Purvi, are you fine? Who told you to wake up so early, couldn't you rest for some more time? Did you vomit again? Are you feeling sick? Are you in pain? Should I call the doctor? I'm noticing you look so tired from the past few days, no let's go directly to the doctor's clinic, What do you say? ANSWER ME, Purvi ,why the hell are you not talking?

Purvi: SHUT UP, just shut up! Everytime I go to the washroom doesn't mean that I'm throwing up…Okay

Arjun: Sorry Purvi, I was just concerned about you, no need to shout, you are just exhausting yourself and our baby by shouting.

Purvi: Oh, so NOW YOU FIND MY TALKING SHOUTING! I KNEW IT, NOW YOU ARE FED UP OF ME BECAUSE IN A FEW WEEKS I'LL BECOME FAT! I KNEW IT, NOW I WON'T TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN.

With that Purvi started wailing whilst cursing her husband. And Arjun was wondering what he was thinking when he married Purvi. Seriously here, I am worried for her and she is worried that I'll stop loving her when she will become fat. Just as he was about to talk to Purvi and console her, Purvi herself broke the silence…

Purvi: Arjun, can you take me to the hyper-market when you come back home from office?

What the hell! Didn't she just said she won't talk to him and here she was talking to him as if nothing happened.  Well, that's good, atleast I won't have to convince her to talk to me! Clearly his crazy wife was having mood swings, thought Arjun.

Arjun: Tell me, what you want, I'll get it for you.

Purvi: NO, I need to go and buy it myself, you won't know which flavor I want.

Arjun: Oh you want Ice-cream…Tell me which flavor you want and I'll get it for you

Purvi : No, no I don't want Ice-cream

Arjun: Then what?

Purvi: Toothpaste!!!!

Arjun: What?

Purvi: What what?

Arjun: Urrg, you want to go to the market to buy toothpaste, like seriously??

Purvi: Well, what's wrong in that?

Arjun: Last time I checked, we have a full tube of toothpaste!

Purvi: I don't like the flavor!!

Arjun: Who cares about the flavor…It's not like we are eating it!

Purvi: I want to have strawberry toothpaste…..and we have mint toothpaste at home, but I only want strawberry toothpaste, I'm craving strawberry toothpaste….strawberry mixed in toothpaste….hmmm it's heavenly…

Purvi continued day dreaming about her toothpaste while Arjun stared at her in shock. Is she for real? Did I marry a crazy woman or what? How can someone crave for toothpaste, YUCKKK? Did she run away from a mental asylum or what? All these thoughts kept rambling in his mind.

Purvi: Arjun, did you ever taste it? It's so good.

Arjun nodded negatively

Purvi: Of course, how would you eat strawberry toothpaste… You are such a khadoos person and I'm sure you only had karela toothpaste…Well, today for desert, I am going to make you eat strawberry toothpaste with cherry on top…what do you think.

Her strawberry toothpaste with cherry on top would surely kill him. He nodded, not wanting to get into an argument with her and left for his office. On the way, he called his manager to arrange for an appointment with Purvi's gynecologist in the evening.

Work has been quite hectic for Arjun today and this last meeting seems to be going on for years. He was tired today due to the increase in the work load and on top of that thinking about Purvi's latest craving was scaring him. He was consumed in Purvi's thoughts when he felt his manager shook him.

Manager: Sir, the delegates are asking if you have any questions!

Arjun: Ahh, Yes, I wanted to ask you if your wife ever had craved to eat strawberry toothpaste when she was pregnant? Arjun asked innocently, not realizing what he said.

Manager: Sir, I do not have a wife!

Arjun: WHAT THE HELL? You left your wife because she grew fat when she was pregnant, said Arjun standing up and actually realizing what rubbish he was saying.

Manager: Sir, I never got married and,….before he could complete his sentence Arjun immediately corrected his previous mistakes.

Arjun:  I'm sorry, gentlemen, I was not in my right state of mind and am sure we have no questions!

Delegates: It will be pleasure to work with you, Mr kirloskar.

Arjun: I' m sure!

What the hell was I thinking to ask such stupid questions…I guess I would need to consult a psychiatrist soon. I made such a fool of myself, I'm sure they are still laughing at me, thought Arjun, frustrated about the whole situation.

Arjun: Hi, Mrs Sharma

Mrs Sharma: Hello, Mr Kirloskar, What brings you here?Is you wife fine?

Arjun: Yes, Mrs Sharma, She is fine, actually she is having weird cravings like eating toothpaste and I…

Mrs Sharma: Mr kirloskar, this is perfectly normal and is known as Pica and it happens to many women.

Arjun: What do you mean this is normal. This is so weird, how can someone crave toothpaste...

Mrs Sharma: I understand what you are feeling, but this happens during pregnancy. In fact, this is not so weird. You would be surprised to know that many women crave things like chalk, coal, sponge, soap, detergent and even mud during pregnancy. Mrs Sharma continued while grinning at the dumbfounded man infront of her, this is normally the result of a lack of iron in her body. Whilst these types of cravings is normal, we should not forget that this is may be harmful for her and your baby, so I would suggest that you explain to to her that toothpaste may have some side effects. I'm sure she will understand.

Arjun: Yes, doctor, I would do that

Mrs Sharma: Here, I am giving you theses iron tablets, make sure she has it!

Arjun: Thanks doctor!

Mrs Sharma: You are welcome and good luck Mr Kirloskar.

Arjun made his way to his car. Luck was one thing he would need whilst explaining to Purvi but he knew she would understand. She would not let anything affect her baby even if she has to suppress her weird cravings! Now after talking to the doctor, he didn't found Purvi's craving weird. After hearing the list of WEIRD things from the doctor, he could only thank God for making purvi crave for toothpaste. Atleast, she wasn't craving for coal…or soap…sponge…or chalk…URGGG how was one supposed to eat that! And now, started the most difficult thing….CONVINCING MRS PURVI KIRLOSKAR!!!!

~Keshni~

Note: I know these cravings are a bit weird but women do crave things like chalk, soil, detergents, toothpaste etc...😲 during pregnancy.Hope you liked it😛

Those who have not read my first OS here is the link-71135593 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazygirl4RD thumbnail
shooo shweeettt kenny,,,keep updating more...i make my heart n mind happy..i will now imagine all ur OS as i am watching it in PR...keep up the lovely work... n plzzz dnt include ALO here...i want this OS to be hadda n haddi free n even the next OS too
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy keshni..loved part 2nd of your OS...
it was great..really amazed...i was like 'really'...womens crave for mud,soil during their pregnancy..Hehe..thankgod purvi's craving was strawberry toothpaste..!!
plz do continue..was a treat to read your OS..😃
crazygirl4RD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

it was great..really amazed...i was like 'really'...womens crave for mud,soil during their pregnancy..Hehe..thankgod purvi's craving was strawberry toothpaste..!!

jags purvi's craving are soo sweet...but i wonder if someone also crave for wine too like ALO during pregnancy??
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kenny  It was superbbb I just loved it n i agree widh Jago it was a treat to Read ur OS   😃
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
n plz Do continue 😊
..Peppermint.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygirl4RD

shooo shweeettt kenny,,,keep updating more...i make my heart n mind happy..i will now imagine all ur OS as i am watching it in PR...keep up the lovely work... n plzzz dnt include ALO here...i want this OS to be hadda n haddi free n even the next OS too

I will try to write more if i have time!
Glad you liked it!
btw wat is ALO??😕
..Peppermint.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashvikluverrr

trust me i was like that too bt its true, some even crave for sponge and detergents too😆
I didnt want to trouble poor Arjun more by making purvi crave for mud😆😆😆
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
woow another awesome os keshni...👏 Just loved it...😊
the way u described purvi's cravings and arjun's reactions were simply cute.. i could just imagine their reactions... 😆
keep going with this work... just loving your one shots... Thanks for pm and do pm again if u write another os...😊
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kenny_Arhi

trust me i was like that too bt its true, some even crave for sponge and detergents too😆
I didnt want to trouble poor Arjun more by making purvi crave for mud😆😆😆

for our arjun it might look weird but he could bear anything without feeling it as trouble for his purvi's sake...😉😳😊