ArVi Os- Pregnancy cravings

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys, Firsly I apologise for not updating my FF Soulmate today..Actually i drafted it already but am not too happy with it, but i will definitely update soon. Ok so this Os is different from what's happening in PR, so i hope u like it!Do  leave ur lovely comments and dont forget to hit the like button.πŸ˜‰

"Arjun, wake up!" whispered Purvi softly in an attempt to wake up her husband.

No response. Purvi  sighed, wondering what she could do to wake up Arjun. She had been trying to wake up her husband for the past 15 minutes with no luck. It was then, that she got an amazing idea. Now let me see how you don't wake up, thought Purvi with a big devilish  grin on her face. Purvi woke up from her current position and kneeled on the bed, put her hands under the quilt and started tickling Arjun furiously'

Arjun opened his eyes and sat on the bed while glaring at Purvi.

"Exactly what were you trying to do, Purvi?" said a clearly irritated Arjun at having been disturbed from his sleep. The last past month has been very much hectic for Arjun. The many conferences, official trips and the lack of sleep had tired the hell out of him. And, today when he was trying to take some rest,'.Obviously his crazy wife had a problem with that!!

"I was tickling you!" said Purvi, happy to have accomplished her mission.

"I'm not ticklish Purvi,"

"So what, atleast I have been able to wake you up!"

"Whatever!" with that Arjun pulled the quilt and went back to sleep, leaving behind a very furious Purvi. Purvi immediately removed the quilt causing Arjun to open his eyes.

"Arjun, I want to have an ice-cream" said Purvi honey dripping from her voice.

"Then go to the kitchen and EAT and let me SLEEP in peace"

"Don't you dare shout at me Arjun, this is all your fault and by the way we do not have mango ice-cream at home. So let's go out  and buy cos I won't let you sleep till I have my ice-cream."

"what do you mean this is my fault, MRS PURVI KIRLOSKER"

"Oh so it's not your fault that i'm pregnant and I am having all these cravings!"

"Purvi, today you came to know that you are pregnant and you are already having cravings, WOW, how realistic"

"Shut up Arjun, are you going to wake up or should I call papa and tell him that you are not ready fulfill my cravings"

Arjun sighed dejectedly. He was not going to win to win this time against his wife. It's better I go and buy her Ice-cream and come back to sleep, thought Arjun.

"Ok what flavor did you want?," said Arjun getting up.

"I want mango flavor," replied Purvi getting up from the bed.

"Why are you getting up, Purvi. You rest I will buy the"'..before Arjun could complete his sentence Purvi cut in.

"I am coming with you" said Purvi in a no-nonsense tone. Arjun nodded knowing he couldn't win against his wife, he had to admit to himself that he had to upper hand in his marriage. Either Purvi would emotionally blackmail him or else would complain to his father. He quickly wore his slippers, took his keys and wallet and removed a shawl for Purvi. Purvi thankfully took the shawl and wore it without fussing.

After driving for about 45 minutes Arjun finally found an Ice-cream parlor open. He opened the door and told Purvi that he would buy the Ice-cream and come soon. He bought the Ice cream and made his way to Purvi's door.

"Here is your Ice-cream" Purvi scrunched her nose to that and said innocently.

"Arjun, I  don't want the Ice-cream."

"What are you saying'weren't you craving for the damn Ice-cream"

"That was one hour ago, Arjun, now I want to have some garma garam masala chai'.Plz get me some," said Purvi sweetly

Arjun sighed, yet again, the things he had to do for this crazy woman. She was a unique piece but she was his, only HIS'.to cherish for a lifetime'.his to love. Arjun smiled at that thought and now this woman was giving him a baby'a living symbol of their love. As much as he was happy, the responsibility of being a father did scare him but he was sure that Purvi would make him a better father'.just like  she made him a better  person.

He looked at Purvi and realized that she had slept. He smiled on seeing her sleeping so peacefully. Thank God she went to sleep or else where would I found masala chai for her at this time. He looked at the melting Ice-cream in his hand. Well, he couldn't return that, could he? And he didn't  want to eat this, so he had no other option to throw it. He wiped his hands and drove his car home. Life couldn't be more beautiful for this couple'..

I know this aint happening any time soon bt one can always dream, right!!

part 2-71201323 

Edited by kenny_Arhi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SassyMiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey loved it  wish we could see this type of things in pr.😊
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant i loved itπŸ‘πŸΌ 
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy loved your OS..
purvi's pregnancy cravings...loved the title and also the concept of your OS..πŸ˜›
liked it very much..keep up with your good work..!!
bonibright thumbnail
Awww..Such a cute OS..πŸ˜›
How I wish all of these happened in PR World too,But the damn CVs...😑
Anyways dont get me started on them and lets enjoy this supercute OS..πŸ˜†
Thank u so much for the PM..πŸ˜ƒ
neha333 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow nice loved arvi
hope this could be in pr
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
woow soo cute and awesome... just loved it.. u just made me πŸ˜Š after today's episode...
wish it could happen in PR but no...😭
anyways thanks for the pm and pls keep writing such os...
crazygirl4RD thumbnail
very well written dear..can u plzz continue it..
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG loved it such a Cute OS  ❀️

plzz  plzz continue!
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
such a sweet OS...

-Sona