thanx 4 d back to back HAQ updates they r just superb
n now I m jealous with Mitu
Kartikan91 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
nice update...do continue soon.
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sweet antics of Mitu... Love the way Maan taking care of Geet and Mitu at the same time
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update 
maaneet 1st kiss hayeee ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was a awesome sequence of updates.
Anyone can fall for this caring Maan.
Mitu dear is becoming so naughty with her papa.
Not even allowing Maan to spare time for Geet.
Hope Geet doesn't regret anything next morning.
lakshmisalvadi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰
 Hey sweety the update was wonderful. Keep going, lage raho.I loved the part 9. everywomen has to go through this situation like the milk clotting, thats why women are more comfortable with their mom during delivery and after dilivery. One more thing I want to share  that is when mom feed the kid from one side breast the next side automaticaly stars flowing. this is wonderful motherwood feeling we can see.  When the baby cries mom become restless and her milk stars flowing.
Nothing more to say

Love u dear

waiting for the next one update soon

lakshmi

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lakshmisalvadi

๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey sweety the update was wonderful. Keep going, lage raho.I loved the part 9. everywomen has to go through this situation like the milk clotting, thats why women are more comfortable with their mom during delivery and after dilivery. One more thing I want to share  that is when mom feed the kid from one side breast the next side automaticaly stars flowing. this is wonderful motherwood feeling we can see.  When the baby cries mom become restless and her milk stars flowing.
Nothing more to say

Love u dear

waiting for the next one update soon

lakshmi

thanku dear 
i thought u first time comment here in my ff thanku so much ๐Ÿ˜› as i got one more reader 
and thanku so much for loving this scene 
actually i m younger dont know much about this all
so thanku for sharing it with me 
it will some new idea also
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
superb update

Maan Geet moving ahead a bit.. m so happy with it.. looking forward more & more maneet moments ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

thanx for update

waiting for next part
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sorry for like button yar..pata nahi like button ko mujse kesi dushmani hai๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
well coming to updates as always they are mindblowing..
maan ne buwa ka muh band kar diya๐Ÿ‘and geet ko bhi akal dediya ki shouldnt show herself weak infront of others and shouldnt cry at their rantings when she is not at fault..wah maan wah..love u so much jaanu..muaah sab ko tumhara jaisa pati mil jaye(spcly muje๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
hmm so maaneet in resort hayeee..ye geet as always problem mein fas gayiand mera hero mera sher agaya time par n bachaliya apni mishty ko๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
awww geet was so much scared n clinged to maanu๐Ÿ˜ญmaan bechara one man show kar raha tha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ek taraf uski naughty beti mitu jo har waqt maanu ko pareshaan karti hai cutely๐Ÿ˜†..and geet in one lap..uff u are great maanu..btw daadi ke kehne par kya kya kardaala maanu neโ˜บ๏ธ.mohita naughty girl kya karwadiya tune maanu se๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..btw iam shocked how mitu kept silent when maan was taking care of geet..she is so posessive for her dada na...ermmm i know i know exception for her mama hai na๐Ÿ˜‰
finally maanu ne kiss kar diya geet ko hayeee...waitimg for next...ohh ohh u are ending it๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ

happy new year to u too dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yar mohita teri birth year kya hai 1900๐Ÿ˜ฒ i saw in ur profile matlab tu 93 years ki hai kya๐Ÿ˜†daadi amma๐Ÿ˜†i guess it's mistake..change it...
love ya..muahhh
oh ya mene aaj thora lamba comment dedi wow na๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
bye then..muaaahhss
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
maan taking care of geet n mitu
loved it