Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SankiMedhz.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Vengeance,mystery,vows,pain...everything is there isn't it?
I loved the fact that you didn't reveal any identity here...but only exposed the raw emotions the characters were going through at that point of time.
I'm all for this.
And a really intriguing start.πŸ‘
Edited by raomedhz - 11 years ago
soniachammu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice start hey this is a surprise I have eagerly followed gargees story this is new I like it
Thanks for the pm
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am not on your 1st pg? πŸ˜”

Will edit in a while 😊

Edited:

I am being lazy.

You already know what I think of the story. So am only copy pasting πŸ˜›

The synopsis, disclaimer, the story everything is perfect.

The story gets you hooked at the first word itself.

It shows the brain behind it just like I expected

That's Arnav's past, isn't it?

Mujhe aur chahiyeee

See I liked the imgery it created. I could see the silhoutte. I could see the embers and the ashes. I could feel the pain and the determination.

Isn't the 1st vow to not be like his father???

Missing toh nahi.. But you have deliberately used "it" both when the silhoutte is watching the ashes and when the silhoutte is talking to the dad.

So I cant really be sure if it is the same person or not. Of the same sex or not. If being vague there was intentional then you were successful!

The title itself makes u want to want more.

And I want more 😊

The story will start in the current day where both KKG and ASR are grown up. Is this avenging the death thing between their families? Coz you said the story revolves arnd families and relations too.

Update ME soonish.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey this was very interesting !!! will be waiting for update do pm me... HAPPY WRITING πŸ˜Š
r265 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey i like the concept
2 time periods its intriguing

Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I love the story concept...the mystery as well as the multi time dimension.

I would also urge you to stay true to your vision as an author and not listen to the urgings of the readers...already...after just reading the prologue...of whether to make this about Arnav and Khushi or not etc.

I think if you leverage the characters, it helps readers visualize but if you do not...then you as the author have to fill in those additional character details.

Either way looking forward to your story.
lazyleaves thumbnail
Humka bhi aa padhayeke padhi

--Edited--

3 vows. 3 silhouettes. Infinite mysteries.

3 souls in trouble.

I am not going to make any guess as to which vow is taken by whom because I hate being wrong πŸ˜†

So I will just sit back and see the story unfold :)

You have done a great job with the prologue keeping the gender in each section hidden keeping your readers in the dark but revealing the gender they have a problem with :) Very smart :)

Sweta ji update kijiye next chapter :)
Edited by lazyleaves - 11 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved
Edit.

Sweta you know whenever i would read your comments, i would wonder; this girl should be writing a story! And look, now you are. When i first saw your PM i rushed here because i knew i would find an awesome story just going by the title and the fact you are writing it. I had to reserve since i was on from phone, but as soon i got my laptop, i read this first.

What can i say, this story is a full on intrigue.With your ability to pay attention to little details you wove very engaging moments all of which stir up all these questions. Who are they? How will these vows impact their lives? But you are smart enough to keep us wondering without revealing much. All the scenarios that you described have a rustic feel to it and a underlying vengeful tone to it. And then those vows, they add another deeper layer to the story. I am hooked to this story.

Wonderfully done :) Please do PM me, i will be looking forward to your updates.

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago
Kalyaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

I am not on your 1st pg? πŸ˜”

Will edit in a while 😊

Edited:

I am being lazy.

You already know what I think of the story. So am only copy pasting πŸ˜›

The synopsis, disclaimer, the story everything is perfect.

The story gets you hooked at the first word itself.

It shows the brain behind it just like I expected

That's Arnav's past, isn't it?

Mujhe aur chahiyeee

See I liked the imgery it created. I could see the silhoutte. I could see the embers and the ashes. I could feel the pain and the determination.

Isn't the 1st vow to not be like his father???

Missing toh nahi.. But you have deliberately used "it" both when the silhoutte is watching the ashes and when the silhoutte is talking to the dad.

So I cant really be sure if it is the same person or not. Of the same sex or not. If being vague there was intentional then you were successful!

The title itself makes u want to want more.

And I want more 😊

The story will start in the current day where both KKG and ASR are grown up. Is this avenging the death thing between their families? Coz you said the story revolves arnd families and relations too.

Update ME soonish.

I actually wanted to copy and paste this comment of Saiyu's but was not that lazy as I wanted to add my bit to it. I read this a few times and am I glad you started writing. There is something about the way you observe things in stories and it would be a pleasure to read anything you pen. I am so looking forward to this story.

In 1998 I was 12 years old πŸ˜ƒ
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Mother of pearls... this concept is so unique! And your flow of words, and everything is so beautifully set.. I am in love! Continue this soon!