Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -sanju-

Sometimes people can't see it on their own.. So they need to be told.. So they can just leave us alone! Blaaahhh!! 🥱 

iss janam mein toh it's impossible🤣🤣🤣🤣...i won't leave u any soon😆😉
uiopasdfghjklzx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh god!!! has this vibha left her mind somewhere??
...vibha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: uiopasdfghjklzx

If you didn't care then you wouldn't have posted this comment..THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK..

this is last time i am quoting u...
she didn't posted this comment for u...bt for me😃
lol...mind 🤣🤣...i don't wanna comment
-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vibhiii.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i... 🤗 🤣
...vibha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sanju-

Vibhiii.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i.i... 🤗 🤣

tune pukara lo mein aagayi🤣🤣🤣🤣
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣.🤣🤣...just cant stop laughing...omg..wait till i get my breath back

u know..After reading ur post i actually tried to see it for myself...n i saw a board with Pisces on it...n some stickers with 'Helper' and 'To-let'...i know its totally random...par mere mind ne wohi read kiya jo mera heart bol raha tha 😛 n i inferred ki koi pisces aegi/a unki life mein n help them to be together... ❤️ kashhh aisa ho jae...(meri pisces ki clan proud hogi 😎)

kya kare dil hai ki manta nhi...😉
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@non-karnikaian...
Honey if u have so much prob with this thread then we would like to clarify one thing and that is no one is forcing u to read our precious comments😛...u might as well do something more valuable than waste time on us...

N btw if u cant understand our feelings and dont know us, u have no right to judge us 😊
...vibha... thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

oh...love at first sight..huh...I appreciate the sacrifice u are making for our darling kittu...teri baari agle janam...😛

And strangely I heard about KMH a zillion times..but was never tempted to check it out... was never a TV person...made fun of serials...more of a book worm and music lover...actually hated soaps...especially ekta shows..(sorry to say)...saw DMG..bits and pieces...liked it...then came iss pyaar ko...really good ...but the last few months...lost interest...so started looking for good shows...decided to check out KMH...end of the story...😆

i never heard of kmh1 before...dmg was the first show which i loved AR(Kajen)❤️...it ended on 29th oct (friday) and kmh2 started on 1nov(mon)...i had seen promos of kmh2 with tag line
'Wahi jodi nayi love-story'...tab bhi muhje pata nahi chala it had season1
i was having a thought to watch kmh2 or not coz i was in 12th...so didn't watch it at start...bt days later dil ne betray kia aur i loved the show...later after exams caught up with old epis and season1 too <3
ipkknd is not my cup of tea
during dmg i watched mjht too <3
shibz thumbnail
omg!! wth🤣🤣 cant control🤣🤣
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am confused... 
i didn't get it... i think i am getting dumb! 😔