KTULU...Karnika desperados peek in!!

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok...this is the most idiotic and random post I have ever made...so I am asking for forgiveness in advance...😆

The story is...while I was driving back home...as usual my mind wandered on to Karnika...(idiotic obsession...)...and was thinking are they ever gonna get together...and trying to have a conversation with God...like...please God do u think they are ever gonna unite...give us a sign...something...are they fated...or jinxed...waste of emotions and time or what??

A few minutes later...a car turned in front of me...in my lane...the number plate read:

KTULU...🤣

My reaction:...😲🤪🥳...some one needs to change his number plate from KUNDRA to KTULU...what say???

Ok guyz...I know I have lost it...heights of vellapanti...but please try and break the news gently...😆

(and no this is true..i checked and rechecked...I was not hallucinating...I rushed back to share this...)
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eveline

Ok...this is the most idiotic and random post I have ever made...so I am asking for forgiveness in advance...😆

The story is...while I was driving back home...as usual my mind wandered on to Karnika...(idiotic obsession...)...and was thinking are they ever gonna get together...and trying to have a conversation with God...like...please God do u think they are ever gonna unite...give us a sign...something...are they fated...or jinxed...

A few minutes later...a car turned in front of me...in my lane...the number plate read:

KTULU...🤣

My reaction:...🥳...some one needs to change his number plate from KUNDRA to KTULU...what say???

Ok guyz...I know I have lost it...but please try and break the news to me gently...😆

(and no this is true..i checked and rechecked...I was not hallucinating...I rushed back to share this...)

i guess that is a signal from GOD!!! omg i hope that this comes true ❤️
eveline thumbnail
@isha...I would love to believe that...my heart is doing the bhangra and jazz right now...and my logical brain is having a good laugh at my superstitious nonsensical idiotic heart...🤣
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eveline

@isha...I would love to believe that...my heart is doing the bhangra and jazz right now...and my logical brain is having a good laugh at my superstitious nonsensical idiotic heart...🤣

wow what words!!! LMAO 
kya poetry hai! :P but seriously i hope that our couple made in heaven gets some akal from god 😆
sreeja_rox thumbnail
First let me stop laughing...🤣🤣 You might have joined us fans late but you have all the craziness already in you which we do😆
uiopasdfghjklzx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What an idiotic post and even comments..
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: uiopasdfghjklzx

We have the right to speech and expression...!!!!!😃
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
eve i am just rofling🤣🤣🤣🤣
though u joined late...a perfect inmate🤣🤣🤣

@non-karanikans don't comment if u don't like or enjoy😛
uiopasdfghjklzx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok.. enjoy ur right to speech and expression!!! lol
@vibha.. this forum is not for karanika but for The Serial and even I have the right to speech and expression..
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: uiopasdfghjklzx

thanks for stating the obvious...we karnikians have no illusions about ourselves...😆