Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
awww...reallyy sweet cute and amazing updateee!!!!!! do continueee soon... 
sajanfan004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!
I just read four more parts leaving me with two... 
Starting off, virika understanding was great the way you explained all emotions was really good.. 
I just hope the December wedding spreads out nicely, and all is good! 
Thanks for the regular PMs and updates...
Will be waiting for more parts... 
Great going..

mehwish123 thumbnail
oh it was excellent
thanks for the pm⭐️
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very cute update! 
Saaraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly,from tomorrow i will be a regular commentor, The best part is that you update with jet speeds. I love it when i see your pm waiting to be read, i don't even open it instead rush here.These updates are going to definately kill me , So cutee, finally i think jeevika has started accepting the unborn baby,Glad that your story is moving in a positive and convincing track right now👏👏👏
ashna1406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
continue continue continue it!!
wanna reaaad more!!!
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
superb update.
thx for PM.
Dhoxi thumbnail
i usually forgot to like your update but this time time was written in big letters saying if you want future pm :P so i was kind of afraid aha .. (take it as a joke)

Loved it so much
Thanks for the pm
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you everyone for liking/commenting. I will be sending pm's to only those who did so. And alot of new readers liked it, so if you want a pm please add me to your list. thanks!

chapter 12

viren - "Jeevika can you put the tickets in your purse please?"

jeevika - "Yeah where are the tickets?"

viren - "On my side of the end table"

Jeevika placed the tickets in her purse which was so full. She took along so many medications and her vitamins for the flight. Viren came out of the bathroom.

viren - "Ready to leave?"

jevika - "Yup, I'm so excited. Next time we come back we're going to be married. Can you believe it Viren?"

viren - "I know, I can't wait. Our lives will finally be complete. Okay lets go down the taxi will be here soon. And please go put my sweatshirt on, its even colder outside cause since its this early in the morning"

jeevika - "Okay, I'm actually going to take these jeans off too"

viren - "Why whats wrong?"

jeevika - "I'm feeling uncomfortable in them so I'm going to wear my sweats. I'll feel more comfortable on the plane"

viren - "Okay, come fast. I'm taking your bags downstairs"

Jeevika changed back into her sweats and sweatshirt feeling much more comfortable. She was looking at herself in the mirror and then picked up her sweatshirt feeling the skin of her bump. She had never done that before. For the first time she was happy looking at how big her bump was, and how fast her baby was growing. 

Viren was standing on the side looking at Jeevika and quickly took a few pictures with his iPhone. When Jeevika saw that she quickly put her sweatshirt down and started blushing. 

jeevika - "Viren stop please" she said.

viren - "You're so cute"

jeevika - "Viren lets go nowww"

Both of them started walking down the stairs and Jeevika got tired. Viren saw that and he picked her up and took her down. 

jeevika - "You know I could have gone down myself"

viren - "It's okay. By the way why isn't the taxi here yet? Did you tell them the right time?"

Just then the doorbell rung. Viren opened the door to see his and Jeevika's friends there.

viren - "OMG what the hell are you guys doing here?"

virat - "You think we would miss your wedding, we're actually kind of pissed you didn't invite us so your better half called us and asked to hop along"

viren - "I'm glad you guys are coming, shall we leave now?"

karan - "Yup lets go. Here i'll take your bags out, you guys lock the house"

All of their friends went back taking Viren and  Jeevika's luggage.

jeevika - "They're the only family we have, and I know that I have you to support me so thought that you might want some support also"

viren - "You know you're the best right?"

jeevika - "Prove it"

Viren kissed Jeevika passionately proving how much he loved her. Just then a their friends saw them kissing through the window so they all started coughing and they ended the kiss. They exited from the garage and sat in the taxis. 

karan - "Viren you sit here in this taxi with jeevika, i'll go in the other one"

zoya - "Please karan i think they can stay at least 20 minutes away from each other"

karan - "Come on, its pre-wedding moments, let them be together"

Everyone giggled and left to go to the airport. Once they got there all the guys removed the luggage for the girls, proving that they were gentleman. Viren helped Jeevika get out of the taxi van and they all walked inside. They were standing in line waiting for their turns. 

viren - "Zoya thank god you're here. Now if jeevika gets unwell on the flight, its your responsibility"

zoya - "Don't worry" she said laughing.

jeevika - "Viren you know I can take care of myself right?"

viren - "Okay babes"

They all got their bags checked in and walked to the gate. Luckily they didn't have to wait at all to board the flight. They all got on the plane and settled down. Jeevika took her nausea medicine as a precaution. She Zoya and Manvi were sitting in the middle row as Viren Karan and Virat sat in the seats right behind them. They were all so excited now. Their flight left in another 30 minutes. All the girls were planning out their outfits and hairstyles for the wedding. 

jeevika - "So both of you guys got baby pink dresses right?"

manvi - "Even better, we both went shopping and picked the same thing so both of us bridesmaid look the same"

zoya - "Jeevika what are you planning to do with your hair?"

jeevika - "Uhm well Viren likes it curled. So I was thinking of curling it and putting it on one side, or maybe a side messy bun"

manvi - "I think you should do side messy bun and we can put a pink flower in your hair"

jeevika - "Yeah but I don't want to do something too much, I mean we're just going to a court and getting married"

manvi - "But still its your wedding day. Okay we'll try the look out.

On the other hand the guys were talking about girls and partying and a bachelor party, well besides Viren who wasn't too interested.

virat - "Okay we'll sneak out on the girls as soon as we get there. After they sleep we'll go to this one club my friend owns there. They have awesome music and the girls there are like hot chick magnets"

karan - "sounds interesting"

viren - "Do we really have to? I mean we'll be dead tired by the time we reach New York itself" 

karan - "My god viren, your so damn boring"

viren - "Okay okay fine, but i'm not sneaking out on jeevika. I'm going to tell her"

virat - "There our plan just went down the drain, thanks viren"

viren - "Loving the support guys!"

The six of them were having a great time. They talked almost the whole way to Chicago, which was their first stoppage. They all got of the plane and walked around the airport. They went to go get some food, pizza in particular. Chicago's deep dish pizzas were world famous, so the six of them went to the only pizza place there. They were packed and told them they would have to wait an hour for a table, but Jeevika was really hungry. They just took the pizza to go and went to sit near there next gate. This time when they boarded, all the friends let Jeevika and Viren sit next to each other. The two of them sat on the window seats, while the four of them sat in the middle row. 

viren - "So the guys want to go to a club tonight for a so called bachelor party"

jeevka - "Haha the girls want to do the same. We're going to some club Manvi's friend owns"

viren - "I wonder if its the same club virat's friend owns, cause thats where we're going"

viren - "hey virat, whats the name of the club your friend owns"

virat - "Olives"

manvi - "Ayy my friend owns that club, that means you know Jay"

virat - "He's my school friend. Don't tell me your going there tonight"

manvi - "hell yes i am with zoya and jeevs"

virat - "great now our night has really gone down the drain"

All of them started laughing. 

jeevika - "Now we can all go together"

viren - "More fun guys"

Soon everyone were busy doing their own things. Virat and Karan were watching a movie on the iPad while Manvi and Zoya fell asleep. Viren and Jeevika were just talking, but Jeevika was on the verge of falling asleep.

viren - "You thirsty?"

jeevika - "No, just getting sleepy"

viren - "Then sleep on my shoulder" Viren covered her up with a blanket.

Jeevika shouted a little. 

viren - "What wrong"

jeevika - "Ugh he just kicked really hardly"

viren - "Man i am getting the feeling now that he's going to be a trouble maker. He bugs you so much"

jeevika - "Seriously! Viren he's kicking again. It like tickles me inside"

Viren then placed his hand on the bump and the baby stopped kicking.

jeevika - "Oh my god, he stopped"

viren - "He listens to his dad, see"

jeevika - "Yeah yeah, now let me sleep please. And keep your hand there. Don't move it" she said smiling

Jeevka was soon sound asleep. In another two hours they reached New York. They had to wait a while for their bags to come. Once they did they all left for their hotel. Their hotel was right in Times Square. Once they went inside they all went to get their rooms. Karan and Virat told the manager there that they were here for Viren and Jeevika's wedding so they upgraded their room to the honeymoon suite. 

viren - "Hey guys, lets go freshen up and then go to Olives in an hour?"

karan - "Sounds good"

Virat and Karan went to their room and Zoya and Manvi went to their room. Jeevika and Viren proceeded to their room which was in another direction. 

viren - "Are you tired?"

jeevika - "No ready to party"

They soon got to their suite which was huge. 

viren - "May i have the honor of taking you inside?"

Jeevika nodded and Viren picked her up bridal style taking her inside their room. He put her on the bed and then brought their luggage inside and shut the door. 

just a reminder again, pms were only sent to those who liked the last part and if you're on my friends list. Next time I sent pm's I will check whoever liked the last part, so I don't have to send 60+ messages. 
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank u so much for updating early acctually m in love wid ur story its that awesome so plz continue soon