Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saba_Pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Great updates plz continue soon and thanx 4 pm sorry 4 late reply because my exams r going on so sorry
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
chapter 5

"Hi Jeevika, this is to confirm your appointment for the abortion tomorrow morning at 8 am. Please call us back and confirm if you will be able to make it"

Viren was silent. His body froze and he was so numb. What just happened? 

"I thought the test came back negative? Why did Jeevika lie to me like that? How could she even think of such a thing, how could she kill our baby and why didn't I get to know about this" - viren thought

Viren had so many unanswered questions in his mind, and he just couldn't understand this betrayal of Jeevika's. He stood right there near the kitchen counter, where the telephone was. Jeevika walked in a few minutes later and was shocked to see Viren. She shut the door and ran towards him hugging him from the back.

jeevika - "Why didn't you tell me you were coming early? I would have picked you up?"

Viren just stood there numb. Not able to speak to her. For the first time in the past three years, he hated Jeevika. How could she do this?

jeevika - "Hello, are you okay?"

Viren didn't say anything. Jeevika moved so she was now in front of him looking straight into hiS eyes. She could see pain in them.

jeevika - "Viren can you tell me whats wrong?"

Viren decided not to answer. Instead he played the disgusting message he had just heard and walked away back to the sofa. He sat down covering his face with his hands, trying to understand the situation. Jeevika now was panicked as she knew she made a mistake and Viren found out about it. She turned around to see Viren, who was just still. 

jeevika - "Viren, listen to me. I can explain"

Viren got up and walked towards Jeevika angrily. Jeevika had never seen him this mad in her life. He clutched onto her hands so tightly.

viren - "Explain what Jeevika? that you were about to abort my child? That you lied to me saying your test came back negative? How dare you do this to me? I can't believe you can stoop down this low!"  he screamed

jeevika - "Viren both of us are not ready to be parents, you know that. We both haven't even started our careers, how are we going to be able to take care of someone else? I still have two years of school left and you have another year. God knows where we both might end up being in a few years. What guarantee do we have that one of us won't be transferred? Then you will end up going to wherever you get the best possible offer, and who is the baby going to be stuck with? Me right? My career will be on the stakes not yours"

viren - "Thats what you really think of me, huh? Thanks for letting me know" he stormed at her and left home. 

Jeevika broke down. She felt insure now, she had a reason. She wasn't like other girls who never wanted to get married and start a family. She just couldn't let this baby come as a barrier in between her career. Viren came home late at night. He knew he had to talk it out with Jeevika, he shouldn't have yelled at her. He looked around but couldn't find her anywhere. He then went upstairs and didn't find her in the office or bedroom. He saw the light on inside the bathroom so he entered. Jeevika was sitting in the corner crying her heart out. Viren freaked out for a minute seeing her so pale. He knew he had to get her to calm down or she would get really sick. He went out in the room to bring a glass of water and sat right next to her handing her the glass of water. She wouldn't drink it, so he tried making her drink it with his own hands. She just looked at him and then took a small sip.

viren - "Jeevika, listen finish this up. I don't want you to get sick, you look so pale right now and god knows how long you have been crying for. Listen we will solve this out okay, but first drink this water"

Jeevika finished the glass of water, and slowly stopped crying. 

jeevika - "Viren i need to tell you something. I think its about time I let this get of my chest and be completely honest with you. I have never told anyone this before because its hard to explain and let it out of myself. My parents didn't die in a car accident. My dad had cancer. My mom would take him all over the country for his treatment, yet they couldn't cure him. In fact, one of his doctors abused him so much with drugs, that he left us faster than he should have. My mom couldn't take the pain, and she handed me over to my beeji. My beeji sent me over here, to become a doctor. She sent me to become a good doctor and help the people in pain, help save lives. I want to do something so the situation I went through no one else ever has to either. Two years after I moved here, I found out the one family member I had, left me for god as well, my beeji. Till this day I don't even know if my mother is alive or dead. The situation i was raised with, wasn't easy. I tried telling you so many times, because you were the only one person i felt safe with, but every time I started crying and couldn't let that secret leave my mind or my soul. I want to have a family, and that to with only you. But this baby will be a barrier in my main motive in life. You are the most important thing I have today, you are my only family. But'" she started crying again.

Viren was a little overwhelmed at how much Jeevika had gone through. He tried calming her down and hugging her.

viren - "Jeevs listen. I'm here with you no matter what. If that it your aim in life, to be a doctor i fully support you. I promise I will never leave your side, i mean it. NEVER! You are the only thing i have left too, and this baby. This is our baby jeevika. I know what its like to not have a family to lean on, but you have me. This baby is a piece of me and you"

jeevika - "But viren"

viren - "Jeevika, I know you still have two years left. But by the time the baby will be here, I will be done with law school. I will take up a job at a firm that will be easy for me to take care and raise my baby"

jeevika - "Viren its not possible. How am I to go to school and my clinicals start from this year. This year is the most important for me. I'm going to be on call and in the hospital all the time. I won't get time to take care of myself, and I'll have a little baby, a piece of you inside me and if i don't take care of that life inside me, I would feel guilty of breaking you and our relationship. Please Viren we can't keep this child. I want to get married before I have this baby. Please don't push me into something I don't want to do"

viren - "Jeevika, we will get married. In fact let's get married now. Jeevika we have have lost our families, and i can't afford to loose what I have left. Jeevika you can't get this abortion please"

Jeevika and Viren were just silent. They understood each other, but they both had their own goals in life. 

jeevika - "Viren, I'm sorry" she said walking away and into her side of the bed. She just lay in her bed crying. 

okay so the suspense it out, was planning on posting it tomorrow morning but you can thank sweety123456 :) 

Please tell me how you liked the suspense by commenting ANDDD liking it, thanks
Edited by Kays94 - 11 years ago
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intresting one plzz Can u add me too n ur pm list ..
Amazing story line..

-MehaK-
little.angel56 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Am glad how you made the story
this is something which is common outside,
i loved it so much that i cant express!
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Suspense revealed...
It was touchy how you described the problems they suffered nd their different POvs...luved it...
Thnx 4 d pm...
jenna_p thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written👏
This story is very good...Good update😊
Thanks for the PM
Cant wait for the next update...
SJ6... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wooo man
suspense reveled
cant wait for nxt update.
xxx
Nishtha.Relan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow ! one more update it seems like today is a lucky day... thanks for the PM ! and love the update but please dont let virika be separated... waiting for the next update... continue soon ! 
Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
First of all,a big Thnku for updating it today!!!!
Seriously,I has been checking in india forums again n again to see if u had updated!
Now coming towards the update,wht do I say,it was absolutely brilliant!! Loved it!! U have explained jeevika and virika's turmoil so well! The story is getting so interesting,love reading to it n looking forward to the next part!! Hope virika sort out their differences soon! 😊
Edited by Sweety1234556 - 11 years ago
..Amrita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thank god she didnt leave viren & what a thought yaar awesome lovely superb plz continue soon