Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

Yaad unko kiya jata hai jinko kabhi hum bhul pate hai...😃

Oh hetal dear 😛
roshrockkss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hetal glad that u r bck...
I believe hetal truth cant b hidden fr long...it wil cum out eventually...
Mayb it wil take weeks,months or even years...lets jst wait fr it to cum out..
Ignore ppl who bash u...there are many who trust u and wait fr ur posts..
Till den lets nt forget that v hv to gt sarun back...will do as much as possible to gt dem bck...
Bst f luck fr ur mission...
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

Firstly.. if kernal is saying that... can he/she prove it?? if no then doubt has any rights asking me to prove it...

secondly... why should I prove kernal to be a liar? he/she has personal opinion... why attack him/her? I respect the point of view.. I'm saying as per my sources and my personal phone call... generally when you call a roaming number the ringing tone is different and voice clearance too... but didnt had that issue... and cross checking with a few people...

why is everyone pointing fingers to me and kernal...? If he/she has any issue with me.. that person will tell me right...

why many creating fire on it?

Sweetie

I don't think anyone is trying to create a fight or anything. Actually it was Kernal who replied to a post of yours asking you to prove yourself by PMing him the 4th number and last 2 numbers of Barun's number (I think it was the 4th number).

Edit to add:

I think Kernal should prove himself as well if he's going to ask Hetal to prove herself.
Edited by Rahm - 11 years ago
hetalmkn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rahm

Sweetie

I don't think anyone is trying to create a fight or anything. Actually it was Kernal who replied to a post of yours asking you to prove yourself by PMing him the 4th number and last 2 numbers of Barun's number (I think it was the 4th number).

Ohh is it... lolzz can someone please ask who is he/she to ask me this..? 

Kernal can be anyone.. a doctor, a student, a marketing officer... by me PMing barun's number how will he/she verify my credibility lolzz..

pehle khud ki identity public mein bata dhe...
hetalmkn thumbnail

Sweetie

Edit to add:

I think Kernal should prove himself as well if he's going to ask Hetal to prove herself.

Thank you for thinking the same...

My identity... name, profession, country everything is in open... so this person needs to be the same before asking me to prove it

It could actually be a trap... this person might have barun's partial number and by so called asking me to prove myself with such numbers... this person is trying to complete barun's number... lolzz 
Edited by hetalmkn - 11 years ago
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hetal, Kernal didn't want full number, but yeah that's what sparked it, lol. I think he should also prove himself IF he's going to ask others to prove themselves.
cupd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice to see you again... We are still fighting
hetalmkn thumbnail

Hetal, Kernal didn't want full number, but yeah that's what sparked it, lol. I think he should also prove himself IF he's going to ask others to prove themselves.

Ya i got what u mean... he is asking certain numbers for verification... but how credible is he/she to verify it?

and also this person could have a few of barun's number and need me to fill up the blanks...to complete barun's number
lusting4barun thumbnail
👍🏼
Edited by lusting4barun - 11 years ago
The Pied Piper of Hamelin is the subject of a legend concerning the departure or death of a great many children from the town of Hamelin (Hameln), Lower Saxony, Germany, in the Middle Ages. The earliest references describe a piper, dressed in multicolored clothing, leading the children away from the town never to return. In the 16th century the story was expanded into a full narrative, in which the piper is a rat-catcher hired by the town to lure rats away with his magic pipe. When the citizenry refuses to pay for this service, he retaliates by turning his magic on their children, leading them away"

MORAL ON THE STORY???