Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi ...never commented om your post ... but today i feel the need to let u know what i think...

life has thought me a very important thing ...people who talk on the face directly  are the ones who should be TRUSTED BLINDLY ...& I FIND U HAVING THIS STERLING QUALITY ...SO I HAVE COMPLETE FAITH IN YOU...

i hope u succeed in your mission to bring justice for Barun becoz i know there is no one more genuine than him... again just a blind faith ...& his eyes which tell a different story... just let him know that there are many of us who love him & support him & are also working towards our goal to get him & sanaya back in our small ways...

sometimes i cannot believe i am doing this ...my hubby & kids are shocked ... but what to do Barun & Sanaya  are special !
Sarun_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Welcome back Hetal.

Glad to see so many people supporting you!

Hetal you are doing a fantastic job, worked so hard with the first campaign and now we have this second campaign.

If you stand by what you say then thats enough reason to have faith in you!

We need a new strategy now.
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Glad u r bckk ! Awesome post
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow hetu really awesome post dalgss
n u know tht I always trust u🤗
u r the one of the pillar who have motivated us..
lub soo much dalg

Koeli thumbnail
Hetal count me in always and if i am not around also or dont comment on you post still remember i am there with all TRUE SARUN fans.

Once i stick to something i will always stick to that thing as i hardly stick and get carried away. but when i decide i am there i will be there till the end.

as i always say once a FAN always a FAN and it has been my matra for all those whom i really respect and love. even if that person is wrong i dont judge that person. and BARUN sawal hi peyda nahi hota hai.

I am veru honest in whatever i chose coz i coz after analyzing a lot of things not just like a fantasy.

the fight is on and i am very much inti it. no matter how much "people" try to stop me, bash me, call me "foolish" i am still around. I chose not to post in the negative post coz its entirely my wish coz i am a very positive person. and there are MODs here who will take care of "some people" i am no one.

so any positive motivational meaningful post i am in it.

ALL THE BEST IN THE MISSION. If you need anything from me let me know through PMs if i am not responding on the post. but i am very much there.
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetalmkn

Well... some day I will proudly tell you when my mission is accomplished... That day I will personally call you and tell you this is what I was doing and here is the result...

Log kehte hai naa... mannat ki murad tab tak nahi batani chaiye jab tak maangi huvi murad puri nahi hoti...

same applies here... Believe me Jaya... zarur batavungi...

Jay ho DEVI Maiya Ki.

🤗
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

ONE more NAUTANKI.GOD...
And here,
say truth=basher
make fake stories=true fans..
GOD help u n ur fans
Edited by -SaRun_Chamchi- - 11 years ago
shahgp thumbnail
Hetal,

Hi, one of the silent reader, who did my share of email and phone because believe in expressing my pov.  There is some sort of game going on both on IF and off screen.  Just found out today that someone posting on IPK forum is very active on other forum trying to help people understand story line on another show and other channel.  She posted few post here trying to calm people here and giving inside info.  Now that show is over It will be very hard to recreate same magic.  Good luck
and thanks for all ur hard work. 
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Gud to see u back.hope that u accomplish ur mission soon.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
barun sanaya rocks and hetal u r a sweetie