Urvashi-Does she really mean what she says?

Posted: 11 years ago
May be this post is ahead of time and perhaps we would know better once today's evening episode is aired.

That said, strictly going by Pre-Caps for today, that idiot Bakhtiyaar Irani is allowed to visit BB House, Big Boss team ensures all are in statue mode and Bakhtiyaar opens his potty mouth and gives a mouthful to Urvashi,"MOTI, toh tum bhi ho...Meri behan agar khaati hai toh apni mehnat ki kamaayi khaati hai----blah blah!"🤢

Now what Big Boss and Team Chelaram Delu Irani have done is disgusting, deplorable and condemnable, no two opinions on that!😡

HOWEVER, what stopped Urvashi from giving back a mouthful to Saand Delu and her bulkier Saand Brother Bakhtiyaar Irani? Right then, Right there! What exactly?😲

Was it  Big Boss task? The Statue one? Come on!...Time and again Urvashi has said,"Main parvaah naheen karti, main munh pe bolti hoon..." so walk the talk naa! Why hide behind 'statue thhi, sun-na pada'! 😭

I am pretty sure if she had said balls to BB task and taken that bull by his horns and given him back a sharp mouthful, her huge fan base would have actually said,"Thats why we admire Urvashi---She is different."👏

Different? Not so sure, really!!
🤔
Edited by -Cruiser- - 11 years ago

agar woh mooh kholti hain tho BB would said that they had lost the task jus bcoz of Urv... then housemates will blame to her only... dont worry we fans have full faith on her...she will show the place of fhaktiyar n his sis very soon

It was like last week's task when Bharti literally fell on everyone and they had to ignore her. Similarly, everyone would have thought it is a task that they are put in statue mode and people are sent to abuse!! Yes, Urvashi could have violated the task and slapped Fakthiyar - but we don't know the full circumstances of what happened - maybe her kids were also there!!!

And I don't think Urvashi cried because the loser spouted sh** at her, she cried only because she couldn't spend time with her children.

And don't discount Urvashi she will come back hard and strong at Delu and her cheapo brother.

And BTW when Salman asked Urvashi to repeat her Delu act, she could have declined!! Anyone else might have been embarrassed to repeat, but Urvashi did it with full gusto!! That shows she is not a hypocrite and is the most courageous in the house!!!
Edited by taurusbb - 11 years ago
Originally posted by taurusbb

It was like last week's task when Bharti literally fell on everyone and they had to ignore her. Similarly, everyone would have thought it is a task that they are put in statue mode and people are sent to abuse!! Yes, Urvashi could have violated the task and slapped Fakthiyar - but we don't know the full circumstances of what happened - maybe her kids were also there!!!

And I don't think Urvashi cried because the loser spouted sh** at her, she cried only because she couldn't spend time with her children.

And don't discount Urvashi she will come back hard and strong at Delu and her cheapo brother.

And BTW when Salman asked Urvashi to repeat her Delu act, she could have declined!! Anyone else might have been embarrassed to repeat, but Urvashi did it with full gusto!! That shows she is not a hypocrite!!!

I started by saying may be the post is ahead of time and we would know of full details only in evening!

But going by LIVE FEED (repeated mutes) yesterday, it does seem Bakhtiyar got away unchallenged!

Well, now Urvashi can unleash her fury on Delu, but I would be extremely disappointed if indeed that jerk got away just like that!!!

Originally posted by .Shayari.

agar woh mooh kholti hain tho BB would said that they had lost the task jus bcoz of Urv... then housemates will blame to her only... dont worry we fans have full faith on her...she will show the place of fhaktiyar n his sis very soon

haha true
dont worry ..urvashi baad mein delu ki poori le legi !!😆😆

delu will pay the price of the crap that her immature bro unleashed on urvashi!!

Bechari delu sabke saath acha acha bankar khel rahi hai n bhaktiyaar ne aakar uske diplomatic avatar ka gudgobar kar diya!!😆😆 now it will take delu lot of moping up to clean up the crap that other irani did here!!😆😆😆😆

man hi man delu soch rahi hogi,...gayi meri flat ki EMI...meri EMI ka yeh bhaktiyaar dega!! is urvashi n company ki bitching n mere goody oody tolerant act se hi toh saari EMIs nikal rahi hai!! batati hu bhaktiyaar ko bahar aakar!😆😆😆

But if I was in Urvashi's place...I wud hav surely said 'to hell with the task' n given two punches on that f**ktiyar's face n wud hav shown the mirror to both the bro-sis...but its gud in a way that she didn't speak...n I am actually happy that she didn't leave the task n kept mum...

coz ppl always accuse her for being dominating, rude...but yesterday she broke down...its gud they'll show this on TV...coz why always hide the wrongdoings of Del n AasKa n portray them in gud light...finally they'll show how these ppl are bullying Urvashi...
n cherry on the cake is that Urvashi's sons were so well behaved...so clearly shows the difference in upbringing of Del-f**ktiyar n Urvashi n her kids!!!
Edited by nupsie - 11 years ago

What Bakhtiyaar told at Urvashi's face was too insulting for her to escape behind 'task ki mazboori'!

I think her fans would have been happier if she had come out of statue mode and given it to Bakhtiyaar Then & There!

For that matter, even Pillu should have screamed at Bakhtiyaar rather then taking out his angry ant like bhadaas at Imam later!🤢

So that they wud loose the luxury budget coz of her.., nd hear more cribbing from ashka n dhol?
Waise bhi bakwastiyaar is not worth it..
Btw...I think if they had released her then ...toh Rajeev n urvashi wudve cut bhakku into small pieces n put him in dhol ka maggi,,.

They knew it...so they didnt release them like they did with urvaz kids...

Urvashi has Been wrong...wo koi devi nahi hai...but what happened was not fair...delu is no innocent soul...I hated those 3 for gloating over it.,.

And ashka...jo main itne din na kar payi...usne 2 min me kar diya...abey ja...bitching karne ke alawa koi aukaat hai tumhari? Useless...ofcourse...vodoo bhi kar lo...bhagwan usse kabhi khushi na de...bla bla...witch kahi ki...she behaves as if she gave birth to delnaz or sumthing...isne jitni bitching kiya utna toh bhakwatiyaar also didnt say...

As for bhakku ka vamp comment...that suits ashka more...ekta sahi me mast vamps ki casting karti hai,,...btw man Teri biwi bhi vamp play karti hai...so u were right after all...

BB went below the belt with bakwastiyar ka act...they shudve released them n let urva on a roll then n there...I hope she gives him back tomrw in sallu episodeEdited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Actually I liked it that she  stayed statue and did not fail, it's not worth if for a person like bakri.  She is a better person than him.