ARSHI SS:SEARCH OF MY HEARTBEAT

dolly477 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

(banner credit pancakes)
synopsis
:
What happens when two people are bonded in relation called marriage?
when their heartbeats are one?
what happens when destiny play with their life and they are become unknown to each other.
will they ever search for their heartbeat or just ignore it.

hello everyone this is first time i am writing a story.i love ARSHI.Just thought to give a try.what do you think😲

INDEX:
PART1,2:SCROLLDOWN
PART3,4:PAGE 2
PART5:PAGE 6
PART6:PAGE 9
PART7:PAGE13
PART8:PAGE16
PART9:PAGE19
PART10:PAGE23
PART11:PAGE27
PART12:PAGE31
PART13:PAGE34
PART14:PAGE40
PART15:PAGE49
PART16:PAGE57 :
PART17:PAGE62 :82735606
PART18:PAGE65:
PART19:PAGE70:
PART20:PAGE73:
EPILOGUE:PAGE74:
Special note :

my index:

RabbaveBeats(my index)

Edited by dolly477 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anya.khan99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nycc please pm.me for updates!! 😊
dolly477 thumbnail
PART 1

A white suv is pass through the deserted road near the 100kms nearer to lucknow.
A man is driving it with maximum speed so that he can reach to lucknow as it is becoming dark.
He is going to see his dadi after longtime.he returned to india from london the day before itself.He is the most handsome guy who is 25yrs old ,the no1 business man in the world.In less duriation he achieved many goals and reached to the peaks of sky.
He says mind and money can do anything in the world,he is arrogant in the eyes of the world but only his family know how much loving and caring he is.He is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA known as ASR to the world and ARNAV to the close ones

That the entry of our arnav.tommarow our khushi's entry.
i am not that good in english plz ignore if there any mistakes.
how is it????do you want me to continue or not????
plz do let me know.

Anya.khan99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good ss... plz keep continuing 😃
dolly477 thumbnail
PART2:

In one part of locknow there sat a bride near the window and see the sunset.
It is very beautiful site to see,but her eyes are speeking other words she is comparing her life with sunset like sun her life is also going into the darkness.
A smile kept on her lips not because of happiness but towards her comparision yes thats true.although her name is khushi but she is khushi is only in the eyes of world but not in her own eyes.
She a girl who belives in god and love but never experienced the feeling being loved by her ownones.
She is in here thoughts then a lady almost 50's came to her and breaked her chains of thoughts.
Lady:khushi bitya.
Kushi: ji buaji
Buaji:here have ur dinner and go to sleep remembered tomarrow is u r wedding.
Khushi: ji, then buaji came and touched her face and sad don't be sad bitya every thing will be fine u know na u have to do this for them we don't have other option hope every thing goes right,did u go to mandir?
Khushi huged her and said hope everything is fine i will go to mandir in few mins buaji.
Buaji:but bitya its becomeing dark it wont be good.but her words were cut by khushi saying that there will be no problem she would return soon.
After some time khushi went to her mandir and cried her heart out before the idol.soon she realised it is becoming late she started going to her house.
While she is walking she stoped in her track when she  heared someone saying EXCUSE ME.

sorry if there r any mistakes.
plz share ur veiws atleast hit like that would help me.😭😭
precap:
who is that person.😆
to whom kushi is going to marry and why??????😡
Edited by doll.477 - 11 years ago
tanvi_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice concept ... Plz pm me
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Mmm...interesting...plzzz pm me wen u update..n plzzz tell us da age of khushi...
..ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful.Just WOOOW.Thanks for the PM.
Lazy_Beanss thumbnail
khushi = bride . . .emmm intresting. Would luv to read more. Update soon.
dolly477 thumbnail
PART 3

Arnav is traveling on the road the suddenly his car stoped he got down from the car and checked his car Damn.
he looked around and found it was deserted he took out his mobile and tried to call his manager but there is no signal.
then he took his thing from the car and loocked it started walking looking for a stay near by.
he has been walking for half an hour but there is no site of anything.
suddenly he found some one walking there,he started going towards that person and said EXCUSE ME.
Then that person turned to him and said ji.
For arnav his heart skiped its beat the entire world stoped for a minite he saw the most beautifull girl infront of him he don't know what is happen to him.
For the first time in his life he had this type of new feelings in him.
His thoughts came to an end when he heared her voice suniye.Then he looked at her kya apko kuch chahiye.Arnav without thinking sad tum.
Then she immediately said kya?.
on hearing this he came to earth and said umm mera matlab hai kya tum meri maddat karsakti wo actually mera gadi karab hogaya hai so i am searching for the stay can you help me way to hotel near by?
he heared her reply that there is no hotel near by and if he want to go he have to almost 20kms as it is late hour you may not get any transport.
On hereing this arnav started thinking what he should do now then he asked her can i get a phone so i can cal someone to get another car.
she said that she don't have it she continued if you dont mind i may help u in otherway our place is near by so you can come with me and can do a phone call it is just 5mins walk.
he agreed with her and they started walking.
the is much silent arnav thought to break it he asked her what is your name?
The girl replied softly with a smile KHUSHI.
khushi arnav repeated her name it feel so nice prnouncing her name.
he looked at her she looked so clam her smile is genune but there is something missing in her.
Khushi:app ka naam kya hai?
Arnav:Arnav ...ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.
Just then arnav saw that he reached the place it looked like a small village and then he saw a house which is decorated with lights.
as they neared the house he saw something like Khushi weds Ajay writen on the flex.He felt something sad in him he looked at khushi and said is it your wedding?
Khushi the smile in her face disappered she become pale she looked at him with sad eyes and said yes.
Arnav felt sharp pain when she said that but why her eyes look sad when he was going to ask her something he heared some one saying Khushi.
They both looked in that direction.
Khushi:buaji you didnt sleep?
Buaji:no bitya i am waiting for you just then she saw arnav and asked khushi who is he.
and khushi told her what happened.
Buaji turned to arnav and said please come inside.when came inside she asked him sit and told khushi to arrange some food for him.when kushi left
Buaji:what is your name bitwa?
Arnav:Arnav he replied with a smile she ask him from where he is coming from he said the is living in delhi but he belongs to lucknow.
just then khushi reaches them say food is ready arnav ji and here is the phone.Arnav took the phone and said that he will come after the call with that he went to call his manager and he came to know that it is impossible to get transport now he should wait till morning.After attending the call he turned just then he saw khushi and Buaji coming towards him.
Khushi:what happened arnavji is there any problem?
Arnav:wo meri manager says that it is not possible at this time i should wait till morning.
Buaji:then what is the problem in that bitwa you can stay here upto then.Arnav:no Buaji i mean mai ...i am already troubling you at this time i don't (his words were cut by buaji)
Buaji:dont say like that bitwa see you have called me buaji so you have to listen to me now have your dinner.after dinner Khushi showed arnav his room and they said good night to each other.
after that arnav went to sleep with heavy heart and khushi went to her room and tried to get sleep but it is so far from her this night is going to be the last night she is going to stay in this room,this house,this village...

how is it???? 😕sorry if there are any mistakes
plz do let me know ur veiws😭😭
😭precap:khushi marriage

D

Edited by doll.477 - 11 years ago