Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
also please tell her that i find her smile absolutely dazzling! it lights up her face in the most wonderful way 😊 

she had looked like a pari in the pink sari when she walked the ramp... her beauty stuns me all the time 😃 

love her a lot and will be her fan forever ❤️
smartanni thumbnail
PPPLLLZZZ 
plllzzzeee ppplllzzzeee ppplzzzeee can you ask her is there going to be another kmh season 3... tell her still watch KMH 1-2 over and again plllzzeee. can u ask thatt...?

n tell her that she is an amazing n sweettt actresss i love her the moossttt... n her hair ...love her colthinnng... 

n plzze come back to kmh3.. pllzzeee

smartanni
Edited by smartanni - 11 years ago
Fattoom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Wooow sooo excited ;) first of all, thank u sooo much :D n plzzz pass her my msg..
" Am a big fan of Kittu :) her biggest fan frm Dubai .. i really love her a lot .. she is sooo beautiful, cute, stunning, gorgeous n talented .. she is the best :D "
* plzz tell her this is special msg frm her special n biggest fan frm Dubai *

I have 3 Q (Questions) :-

1- What is the secret behind her beautiful, shiney n silky hair ?!! I really love n wanna hair like her :) plzz ask her what does she use ? Any special hair oil or shampo ? N any tips how to take care ?! Plzz i really wanna know :)

2- What do she call her co star Sharad in offscreen ?! *Sir , Sharad Ji , just Sharad, or any special name ;) ( as in KritSha's 1st ever IV, Kittu called Sharad "Sir" ! N after that i never seen her adressing him by any name)

3- Who is her fav co star till now ?! ( Karan Kundra, Sharad Kelkar, Ravi Dubey or Vivan Batena ?) N with whom she had more fun ?! ;)

These r my Q !! Plzzz ask her .. sorry for being late, i was unwell frm two days, so plzzz add my Questions also :) plzzz
*my 1st Q is the most important one, so ask it fist plzzz :)
I have a Q, will u give us the full IV in WU ?! Plzzz, give us the full IV of Kittu in written update too .. n thank u again :D

My real name is ( Fatima Mohammad ) .. frm Dubai - UAE :) KaranIka's biggest fan :DEdited by Ahlaweya - 11 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Guys no more questions to be asked, TM has got sufficient questions, thankyou :)