Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Does she think that marriage with huge age gap generally fail?
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ana di,luv ya too. Main apne qtns soch rahi hu. Waise amna di ka voice v sun ne ko milega;) m excitd abt dat also.
mahikmh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woop! Such a great idea buddy ;)
I'm really exited to hear frm Kittu :p she such a swthrt , down to earth and fantastic and self made women..!
I really luking forward to this iv. Best of luck Amna di, bring it on girl I can't wait.

Hehhe its turn to ask some phunny ques. And the ques. Which can made kittu LAUGH OUT LOUD hahaha..

Lots n lots of love n success for Kittu. [B][/B]
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Larkiooon - Stop chatting around and collect questions - I could end up IV'ng her earlier than thursday too ...
For those who have given their Questions - Thank you! they're relly good!
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Just wanted to ask her opinion about how The Serial is shaping up...and has she plans of joining the team...also want to see her in a new avatar...a different set up and get up..so would love to see a liitle bit of her real self in it...😊

Given a chance what prank would she love to play on her team...and of course friends..?.

If she has to chose between good food and good guy...what will it be? 

One more... which character she identifies with the most...arohi sharma..the one she played in pyaar ka bandhan...arohi ahluwalia or dr. nidhi... 

What would she pick...a 100% successful weight loss med...or a date with Shah Rukh Khan?

Thanks for this wonderful opportunity...😊
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Thank u.will be fun.please give some time to think.
please tell her she is most beautiful and talented actress I love Kk as Doc Nidhi.Which is her favorite role so far and what is her dream role to play?Edited by rajanigandha26 - 11 years ago
LuvRanJi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My question is with whom she close on the sets of KTLK and how all spend time offscreen with each other? 
lots of love and hugs for her ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤—
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if one day Jinne(of aladin) comes and asks her to make 3 wishes..what wud her wishes be??

sayani(nini)
CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
1. From Arshiya in Yahan Ke Hum Sikander, to Prateeksha in Pyaar Ka Bandhan, Arohi in Kitani Mohabbat Hai, and now Dr. Nidhi in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge... Which was your most favorite role and most similar to the real you?

2. If not an actress, what career would you have chosen?

3. I've heard that you're a "crazy" fan of Shahrukh Khan... Which is your favorite film with SRK in it, and how many times have you watched it?

Name: Nandini

Note to Amna: Hullo.. Thanks for arranging this interview btw.. I love Kritika and am waiting to hear this interview you managed to arrange for us fans :) And one thing I wanted to tell you... If there are too many questions, and you have to choose only one from mine, plz chose the 3rd question about SRK
92727424 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can you ask her if she will be joining bollywood anytime soon and who she would like to debut with?.
also, will she be arranging for someone to update her facebook page with her articles and pics thank xxx😊